It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You know, I'm really in the mood for some doritos now.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"My screen fell out of my bedroom window a couple weeks ago. I have not put a new one in yet. It's hot and window is wide open."

Well I wouldn't be surprised if you leave you're window wide open with no screen, if you have got half of nature living in you're room.
Do you like flys bees wasps large weird stingy kind of insects?Spiders?
All sorts of ewok like miniature fruit eating panda's from the forest?

Crack heads looking for dvd players and jewelery? Dude close your window!

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Take it to the following

The Colonel
KFC ltd

Im sure they will identify it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by declassified
i don't think alien skin would just rip off like that, human skin wouldn't do that.

I wouldn't have thought so either. I'll try to get a picture of the sill where it happened. I guess it just kind of peeled like an orange. The piece of skin that is.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
reply to post by soumynona

Many things that have happened in science fiction movies that we said were ridiculous 20 -30 years ago are taking place today.

If you feel it looks like E.T., then so be it. That's what I saw.

it's not a dorito, it's like rubber. I left it in a damp paper towel all night.

Forgive me but I can't stop laughing on this one. lol

I have never ever come across someone who has encountered the real ET figure.

You might want to stock up on Reeses pieces.

Remember never get ET wet or let him eat after midnight.

My drink has spilled all over the place now.
lmao

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
Remember never get ET wet or let him eat after midnight.

those were Gremlins, and believe it or not, that kind of looks like it as well.

I'm going to say that this thing was about 3 feet tall, pale, brownish, scalely skin.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I love you too.

I love you all!

I think I am going to go outside and meditate for a while and keep asking the question of why it chose me.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Your alien is clearly made out of slightly-dirty corn flakes.

For what it's worth, you'd want to put that on ice, and send to a lab, immediately. Might wanna chop it in two, just in case. And hide the other piece somewhere. Or have it for breakfast, if it is what I think it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It aint a cornflake and it aint a dorito.

thanks for the idea about chopping it in half and keeping 1 for myself.

I'm calling Berkley tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Tomorrow may be too late. Dan Tanna is wise to you now. And he has connections to send big-eyed, slit nosed, no eared golden glowing fish-humans to take it from you.

If that happens, be friendly, ask for Dan's fillet knife back, and then cut it in two.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I request that you take multiple photos of the skin sample from various angles, both before and after cutting it in half, as well as pictures of you holding it and bending it, thus demonstrating its flexibility and showing it from different perspectives.

I also request that you keep us updated with respect to any analysis done on it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

If I remember correctly, isn't there laws about alien contact?

Something like it's illegal to be in physical contact. let alone kill them with knives.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I agree with an earlier poster that it is dangerous to leave your window wide open at night, way too risky, a wild plucked chicken might jump in. Be sure and let us see the receipt for the bill from Berkeley for the test (probably $200 or more) and lol the results as you know will be worded in a very acerbic manner, good luck on your quest.

Hope this thread is moved to the BTS joke forum soon,

STM

Note: For the record I totally believe Dan and I feel that you are mocking him along with all the other sincere experiencers on this board. I hope one day you are truly visited, then we'll see what you're really made of.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Something like it's illegal to be in physical contact. let alone kill them with knives.

Good point. I wonder if the the Intergalactic Federation of Jewish Gefilte knows this.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

It's not a joke.

But maybe I will look into a fish finder sonar type deal now that DanTanna is having that other episode with the fish style aliens
LIke this. A fish finder watch

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Nothing funny about chickens flying in your room if you leave your window open. That could lead into a serious dispute with an animal.

Chicken vs. Man.

Who would win?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I've never made a negative comment or suggest that I don't believe anyone on this forum I give everyone the benefit of the doubt or, I say nothing. However, I think this will be my first exception. The comment above is a direct reference to this latest story...

Violent encounter with an alien being

Too much of a coincidence , and my spidey sense tells me that this a flaming bag of dog doo for all of you to bite on.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Update

I just talked to a couple of my neighbors and asked if they saw anything wierd going on last night around our condo duplexes.

One said that they did hear things last night.

My other neighbor said that they did see something but couldn't make out what it was. They took a picture incase it was a burglar. It was too late for them to come over and see if I were ok. They did grab a cell phone and took a picture. It was dark. But did manage to snap a picture of it. I will be talking to them later tomorrow and try to get the picture off their phone. I didn't see the picture in itself. I talked to the woman's husband who was home tonight. His wife took the pick and is out shopping right now. She has her phone with her.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Post remove - my error

I should put something in this space so it's not so blank.

I have one of those fishfinder watches. Pretty cool really. I should wear it to be I guess.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Mickey finally taught Rocky speed and he was able to chase and catch chickens.

I'm just glad I can joke a little about it all. It seems to help. I am interested to find our more with my findings this week.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join