It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
When doing an investigation I would try to answer a few fundamental issues, such as mode and motive. For example, say that the screen fell out of the window. Yet any creature that could make a jump like the one described surely could open any window from the outside with ease. So the screen being in the window or not is moot. As well, we should examine how the creature got on top of the apartment building to begin with, without anyone seeing it travel through the streets of the neighborhood. Answering these questions will determine the creatures 'mode'.

Now, what is it that he possess that would interest anyone, creature or EBE? Chances are he doesn't have anything that is of extreme value or that is rare to the world. So why would it come through THAT particular window and into his bedroom? Answering those types of questions will determine this creatures 'motive'.

So far, those two topics have only lightly been touched and not really examined in full. Especially about how the creature got to that location to begin with.

P.S.: Too bad people have to flame so much. It would make this a lot easier if we didn't have to wade through pages and pages of flames just to catch up.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Promecus

I beg to differ since that path requires we presuppose a factual orangutan/ET.

I choose to look at the accounts first. If the accounts fail, then we are confusing ourselves with the visual representations, which are questionable already.

We have two accounts.

One individual was sitting in his television room channel surfing when he heard what he thought were roof rats.

He went outside to check his trap, looked up and saw a shadow on his neighbor's roof (above) his bedroom window.

The orangutan quickly slid down to the window sill and went inside.

In the other home we have an individual sleeping in his second floor television room who is awakened by what he describes as a tongue clicking sound. He runs to the bedroom to discover an ET exiting his window.

It left by similar means in both accounts.

1) it made two quick hops and jolted away.
2) It leaped onto the house next door to me, then on the roof, and vanished.

From the neighbor's account we need to know was the picture taken on entry or exit?
What floor is the neighbor's television room on?
How far was he from the home where the creature entered?
Where was he in relation to the front door?
Was he in position to get a clear view?
Why did he not alert this neighbor, or neighborhood, while his girlfriend was taking pictures?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What happened to those involved in this story. I looked at the pictures that were posted here and it looks of the same color as my complex. I have learned that the person with this story lives in El, Cajon. California, usa. as well as do I.

This is wild!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
UPDATE

I have the results of the specimen and the photo. I think I finally won the lottery.

I took a picture of both so that you will know it's me with the exif data from my phone.

Nobody ever informed me that I was being warned or anything.

I was just banned. No reason, no nothing.

My neighbor offered the pic to ATS. They did not respond.

I am offering ATS to be the first to witness this.

Either way, I will be sure to give ATS credit on Letterman this week.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by minnesotawreckingcrewv.2

I see you're back. Again. With, what is this, you're fourth account?

I say post what you have and be done with it. Let us know when you're gonna be on Letterman. I'll be sure to throw some popcorn in the microwave.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's awesome MWC. Be sure to let is know when the show airs man!

Sorry about all the crap you got for this thread. Some of these ATS members need to open their minds and ask questions and debate...as opposed to being so closed minded and judgmental.

When will you be releasing the photo?

[edit on 12-7-2008 by spitfire19]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't have anything against any members here. Everyone is in this forum for a reason. I am a nobody with a nobody story except for those that are interested. It seems that ATS doesn't want the association with me. I've been banned

My neighbor, never being a member of ATS, jJust wanted to be a member but knows me and was given a posting ban. He asked multiple times and was never given an answer the passed 24 hours.

Why should I give ATS this info. I am going Wed. for the thursday taping.

Everymember and everyone should be privy to this info. I had to fight and work with many computers for days to put this info on here. I am fighting for everyone.

I will only share my info with members if the owners, The 3 Amigos. When they approve.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So why do you keep getting banned again?

Just post whatever you have to post.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Also, when will you be on the letterman show?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome back dude, I did alot of bitching in your honor, and looking foward to seeing/hearing your updates.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I appreciate that.

That's a good label. Honor.

Thank you. I appreciate that very much.

Still waiting to see if ATS wants the info first.

They ban, post ban, ip ban. until now. Ya, I am working my butt off to share.

They are working their butts off to not let me provide it.

We will see what happens.

Who's helping to deny ignorance here?

[edit on 12-7-2008 by minnesotawreckingcrewv.2]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So I guess the picture is not going to get posted here. Can't it be put on a website under your control if you do not want an upload here or an image hosting sight. You can use one of mine if you do not have a site.

Or is the picture going to be first shown on TV?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yes website is in the works.

Still waiting to here from ATS.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Thats great. As always they are people around to help if you need it (not implying you do, just in case). Curious as always...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I've been asking for help since this started. Where did it get me?

Banned.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I was referring to setting up a website, etc. I don't recall your asking for help with that or publishing pictures, etc. That's all those of us out here can do.

If you are referring to ATS site personnel then that's another story. Most of us are just members investigating happenings in the world.

Edit: sp

[edit on 7/12/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by garyo1954
Perhaps my question was confusing and I apologize for that. The following is a rough idea:

A would be a unit sandwiched between other units.
B would be an end unit.

From what I could tell you would either be standing near point C or D looking up and across at either an A unit or a B unit when you saw this event.

I hope this helps.

Can you tell me if you were standing in point C or D?
And were you looking at unit A or B?

s314.photobucket.com...

Hope this helps.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by minnesotawreckingcrewv.2]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
My neightbor actually wanted to be a member of this sight and was banned because he new me I guess,

Sorry guys, it's in ATS's hands now.

I want you all to see.

U2U me. I don't know if I will be able to respond. I need 20 posts to be able to do that.

Nice rules. Or are opinions that get you banned on an open forum?

[edit on 13-7-2008 by minnesotawreckingcrewv.2]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

MWC,

I see the mention of Letterman--are you serious about this? If so, how did it come about? How did you get in contact with them? What did you tell them that made them want you on the show? What will you be talking about and what will you be showing? Have you ever been on television before?

I would think that everyone would want to know the specific date this would air.

BTW, your avatar creeps me out--I don't like it.

delius

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

If Letterman needs an opposing voice, I could do that for you.

Thank you for answering the question. That helps clarify the location for us.

We still need to know if these are single story units.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join