It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

MWC is asking me to asked the mods to see if this is ok the answer some question.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by I_Got_A_Big_Mouth

Well, I and no one else can know if that's true or not, but I'll take your word.
What did UCSDMC say about the skin sample?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Welcome back, I'm sorry about the the playing favorites played by the moderators, but what can ya do? As far as I can tell, he was banned for making a thread that was perceived as mocking another thread, by a hoaxer by the name of Dan Tanna. So as far as I can tell, that was either the cause or the catalyst in MWC's banning, and I am very opposed to the decision.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

He said that he could take another picture with his cell phone of the ET pic.

Does anyone know if the data from the camera phone is dated?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

IGABM it would be great if you would add your story to this thread. And it would certainly help confirm what WC was saying.

What did you see?

[edit on 7/11/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members

ATS Terms and Conditions of Membership

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Yes, please elaborate, I am fascinated and I already feel like I know you to be a straightforward and truthful new member. Glad you're here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Oh ok, completely understood, so that means she can tell us anything about any unusual occurences she has witnessed.... right?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sure,

I sat in my tv room watching flipping through tv. I heard from what I thought were roof rats running around. I went outside where I do have a rat trap set up to see if it setoff. Nope, so I just looked up and saw a show of a shawdow up on the roof of his bedroom window. It moved, and I was like what the flip is that. It slid down with one arm hanging down in to the window sill really fast. I looked like an orangutan hanging when it went into his window. I screamed for my baby to come and grab a camera. she snapped one really quick before it made two qucik hops and jolted away.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Man that is incredible. I'll tell you, if it were me, I'd have had my baby throw the camera to me, and I would catch and then start snapping away. I'd have literally taken like 100 shots, or maybe even 200. In any event though, thats good that you got it on film.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well it was my camera after all.

I also saw it come down the wall into window and take off.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Understood.
This place is cool.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What's the deal with the picture of the unidentified "thing." When are you guys going to release it?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_Got_A_Big_Mouth
Sure,

I sat in my tv room watching flipping through tv. I heard from what I thought were roof rats running around. I went outside where I do have a rat trap set up to see if it setoff. Nope, so I just looked up and saw a show of a shawdow up on the roof of his bedroom window. It moved, and I was like what the flip is that. It slid down with one arm hanging down in to the window sill really fast. I looked like an orangutan hanging when it went into his window. I screamed for my baby to come and grab a camera. she snapped one really quick before it made two qucik hops and jolted away.

Is your condo directly across from where this was happening?
Secondly, is either condo an end unit?
And are these single story units?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Also, did it make any kind of sounds? Did you notice any unusual emotions when you looked at it? I notice in some cases the witness experiences anything ranging from confusion, terror and in some really rare cases, red rage. Some interdimensional entities are believed to do this, almost as if it is giving off a spiritual or emotional aura.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Perhaps my question was confusing and I apologize for that. The following is a rough idea:

A would be a unit sandwiched between other units.
B would be an end unit.

From what I could tell you would either be standing near point C or D looking up and across at either an A unit or a B unit when you saw this event.

I hope this helps.

Can you tell me if you were standing in point C or D?
And were you looking at unit A or B?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What did UCSDMC say about the skin sample?

Can you please ask MWC this question. Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Is it me or does I_Got_A_Big_Mouth sound a wee bit lilke MWC?

Coincidence? I think not. It would seem that our little banned member has found himself another computer with a different IP from which to open a new account.

Nah, I must be paranoid!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
skin tissue from a suspected alien /creature , if that exist , should be measured , quality pics taken , Even I would think to lay the tissue on glass and run a light underneath it while making a cell-vid , even a blacklight scan to see any blood vessels .
One could make use of tv forensics to look for evidence , regardless how miniscule , a complete timetable to compare other related events .
however there seems to be alot of hoaxters posting these days , and my observations have become obsolete .

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join