It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
If it is a piece of alien skin, why no alien blood?

I cant answer that, can you?

Do they have blood?

I can only say maybe it's like hitting your chin on something and it doesn't hurt righrt away.

or cutting yourself with a knife, it doesn't bleed right away.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello there minisotawreckingcrew, i was just curious to when you actually picked the so called skin off the frame with tweezers and then man handled the skin that day or the day after as you did state that you have been washing your hands with alchohol before and after contact do you realise the danger of radiation or somekind of alien disease cross contamination of some sort, i just dont think alchohol would anything to prevent or decontaminate anything from outerspace so if I were you id get checked out and mabe you could share them results with us.

Anyway back to the point, why did you use tweezers then use your fingers? i just think you could of handled the whole situation better than you have, but thats just my opinion

[edit on 7/10/2008 by altered_states]

[edit on 7/10/2008 by altered_states]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
sorry if im nit picking but you no how it goes in here , every action has an equal or opposite reaction, like i said just nit picking
www.engadget.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

You're ignoring the all important question:

How many window screens are missing in your bedroom?
And how many windows have screens?

You told me to ask questions. So I'm asking questions.

Geez, You want I send another alien just to case the joint?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Where ever you get a picture printed is who actually owns the copyright to the image. So yes it would probably cost money to have it copyrighted to you.

Nobody's talking about having it printed out. It's a digital camera, he just needs to upload it. I'm not an expert on copyright law, but I can't imagine that somebody else could steal the copyright from his neighbor by printing their download of the photo after he uploads it. If so, then the laws are messed up.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

1 window
1 screen

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Pass the R-O-L-A-I-D-S. Forgive my ineptness. And let me back up.

Where were you on the night of July 6, 2008 at approximately 12:30AM?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Local time to you or me?

You are the one who started the dueling hoax thread or whatever you call it. Seems like you own the fine tooth comb, so I'm sure you can figure it out for yourself.

Anyway, I'm exited about the meeting tomorrow if it's ok to just tell you all.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Minnesotawreckingcrew, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you sharing all of this, because I know how some ignorant people are going to, and have already reacted. These kinds of confessions are not easy, and to top it all off, PTS syndrome can become a little worse under outside stress.

There are many others whom have experienced similar things and their lives have been shattered. You are a real credit to the subject and I only hope you don't let any of the naysayers get you down. How is the piece of alien skin holding up? It resembles a photo of a reptoid taint I saw almost 15 years ago in Macon Ga.

Also, would you be willing to autograph it and sell it to m..umm private collector? If so, please U2U me. I have you on my friends list and I think this thread is worthy of a star. Thank you again for coming forward and you can count on me if theres anything you need.

PS. if you won't sell it may I at least smell it? I have connections to affordable travel.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by BS_Slayer]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer

Thanks for the kind words. If they are genuine.

Debunkers and flamers are fine with me. I do the same thing to find reason or thruth within a story or event.

Welcome to the thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

I would suggest not to nit pick. There are many over the counter lice treatments available for you. Although kind of expensive, and my require multiple treatments, they do work.

Also wash your sheets, pillow cases, blankets, and vacuum.

Just remember lice cannot be transferred from human to pets and vice versa.

There life span without a human host is about 48 hours.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

WC, you should be excited about tomorrow's meeting. Who wouldn't be?

I did start that thread and I'm working on adding to it. I promise there will be nothing disparaging to either of these threads. I hope nothing I've said sounds that way so far.

At this point, I'm endeavoring to toss out all the pictures and drawings, focusing on the first hand accounts. Nothing personal. I'm not the enemy.

You've been very forthcoming with answers and I appreciate that. I'm just extraordinarily inquisitive. Humor me, please?

You see, I've asked myself what could cause that clicking sound?

I think possibly a knock at the door.
Someone blowing bubbles with chewing gum.
Something on the television.

You don't keep bubble gum in your bedroom, do you?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I assure you my words are genuine. I was also wondering if you have ever encountered anything like this before, like say, in a parking lot, or in the woods? Anything pops up as your memories surface please feel free to let us know. Also, I second Garyo's bubblegum theory. Even an animal could have somehow got in the room and found a stick of bubbleyum.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Thanks,

this is the best I could come up with in a short time, but dead on only kind of with a continued beat

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well I sure hope you are wearing gloves when handling that chunk of ET epidermal leather tissue.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Why does the title of this thread remind of an old Beatles song?

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That's a cute kid in the video. If I taught Aaron that, we'd never get any sleep. He's the little walking radio of the family, a boom box with legs really.

Okay, you're 35, divorced, have two kids and were sleeping in the television room with the sound down on or about 12:30AM, 6 July 2008, when you were awakened by a clicking sound similar to the one in the video.

Sorry I got interrupted. I just learned my sister-in-law had an emergency appendectomy. I need a few minutes to collect my thoughts.

By all means take this time to review the facts as I've stated them here.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I don't need to review the facts.

I know what happened.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I just need to know if I have them in the proper context.
BTW, you are doing a wonderful job of keeping me on my toes.

How many u2us have you received saying "I don't want to tell my story because these people will tear me apart?"

You should check. You might have one.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

probably 1000's of them (u2u's that is)

If you have nothing to hide or be ashamed of, No one should be afraid to post something that has happened.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join