It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
UPDATE

I have secured a meeting at the Univerity of California San Diego Medical Center on Friday. July 11.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Friday afternoon, new thread: "Blood typing an alien cornflake"
A forensics lab would be a better idea.

But hey! Who am I to tell a man what to do with his cornflake?

(As you see I started a thread asking about the copyright issue.)

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
very good. they have a nice MHU there...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I hope your mom is OK. I think this was all to get some attention because you were distraught about her.

don't thank me for my interest , either, because this is not me being interested. Disghusted is more like it. In fact, please dont answer I am sick of you getting points for this shenanigan.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I'm a new member, so I'm not sure how to look up people's past posts, but I think you're right. I saw a post by Minnesotawreckingcrew
on some other thread on the same day he started this post where he was complaining about threads like this one.

(Edit - found the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Also, Minnesotawreckingcrew,

People have already pointed out that the copyright is safe, so why aren't you uploading the photo?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
I am sick of you getting points for this shenanigan.

You can have every single point of mine. I will U2U one of the mods or one of the 3 amigos.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
People have already pointed out that the copyright is safe, so why aren't you uploading the photo?[edit on 9-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

The avoid any future problems resulting in misuse or manipulation of any kind.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

I am sick of you getting points for this shenanigan.

You can have every single point of mine. I will U2U one of the mods or one of the 3 amigos.

I dont want them. They are illbegotten booty, IMO. And this isnt about flaming. I am just hoping something twinges a little in your conscience. There are people who truly are looking for others who have experienced alien encounters so that they can share information and maybe find some answers or peace after going through such an event. I would not normally call BS on someone, but I have no doubts about this one.

Prior to page 12, I count 19 of your posts as completely unneccessary. You posted stuff like "have to fold laundry, gotta go to the bathroom, too shaken up, oh I'll post pics tomorrow, I'll be back in a few". You aren't on chat, so you dont need to do stuff like that- clearly you just want more posts and points. You can answer several people in one post, but you actually give simple two or three word answers to each person.

Then it really gets bad on page 12, when you are waiting for the neighbor and you give us the blow by blow of "...posting a note, waiting for him, he just pulled in, leaving for the meeting, Im going to type it out, Im typing it now, wow I feel sick Ill tell you about it, ..." all on SEPARATE posts. Then you tell us about this conversation, putting in about shaking hands and how many drinks you took of your beer. All you needed to tell us was what you discussed about this alien.

Now you wont post the pic because of copyright. You do that if you dont want someone to use it to make money and claim it is theirs, not to authenticate the subject in the image.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Now you wont post the pic because of copyright. You do that if you dont want someone to use it to make money and claim it is theirs, not to authenticate the subject in the image.

Exactly!

I also wanted to thank you for telling about how I need to go about my business.

Why don't you make sure your own backyard is clean before worrying about my own.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Also, I choose to post another reply if that's ok with you. I will make I sure that I U2U you asking permission first. I suppose I could of just edited the last one.

If you don't like the way in which I present the events as they happen, then don't read it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
People have already pointed out that the copyright is safe, so why aren't you uploading the photo?[edit on 9-7-2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

The avoid any future problems resulting in misuse or manipulation of any kind.

That doesn't make sense. The picture is already copyrighted by your neighbor since he took the photo. Therefore, people can't misuse or manipulate it now. It's safe, go ahead and upload it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Exactly!

I also wanted to thank you for telling about how I need to go about my business.

Why don't you make sure your own backyard is clean before worrying about my own.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

What are you talking about? My one thread that you dug up to go post in to retaliate? Dont be silly. What is it about my replies that has you so worked up? Or are you going into everyone's profiles, looking up thier threads and then gettin back at them too?

edit to add: DO NOT U2U me.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

because this is not me being interested.

Then just quietly walk away.

You made your point.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

RavenBombshell has a point, you know. This thread comes across as little more than a self-serving attemtp to rack up posts and points. And the majority of the posts you make aren't even relavent to the issue at hand.

You've beaten this dead horse long enough. Throw in the towel already!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'd like to review what happened that night before asking questions.

My screen fell out of my bedroom window a couple weeks ago. I have not put a new one in yet. It's hot and window is wide open.

I just woke up to a strange noise. I had fallen asleep watching tv. It sounded like someone popping their tongue by suction from the roof of their mouth but much louder. It sounded like it was coming from my bedroom. I ran into my room seeing a dark creature leaping out my window. It leaped onto the house next door to me, then on the roof, and vanished.

Apparently, this being snagged it's skin on my window and cut itself.

Okay, you say you woke to the sound of someone popping their tongue. Have you ever heard a noise like that before?

How did you determine the noise was coming from the bedroom? Did you look at the television to see if anyone was playing bongos? Did you consider you might have inadvertently rolled over on the remote and was now listening to the Nature channel with croaking frogs, or a Woody Woodpecker cartoon?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

I never made a determination. I said it sounded like it came from...

Hell, it could have been the bathroom, or another bedroom. They are down the same hallway.

Tv was on, but the sound was down. I had this video looping all night long with the sound turned up.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
*scratches head*

Ummmm....okay.

Now you say you 'ran' to your room. How far would you say that is?
And is the path carpet or tile? And when you got there was the door open or closed?

[edit on 7/9/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

approx 30'
carpet
open

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Since the door was open I understand why you didn't ask, "Who's there."

Can you recall at what point the noise stopped?
Was it when you got up, began your run, or when you arrived at the door?

And was anyone else present who could have made that noise?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Since the door was open I understand why you didn't ask, "Who's there."

Can you recall at what point the noise stopped?
Was it when you got up, began your run, or when you arrived at the door?

And was anyone else present who could have made that noise?

no, can't recall
no one else around

going to watch a movie now. Feel free to ask more quesitons if you like. I'll catch up tomorrow.

Goodnight.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join