It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Give credit to roadgravel. Until he and I started talking earlier I didn't see the relationship either. But I'm surprised no one else did.

This should be corroborating evidence IMHO.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

See, if we put our collective heads together,
maybe we can actually get somewhere with this!

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am in the process of contacting
Alber Lab
University of California, Berkeley
Department of Molecular & Cell Biology on this matter, I will not disclose as the what I think it is to them, just that it is unknown.

Also trying to find some other institutions that will be willing to provide any help.

I am leaving to go home. I will updating with more pictures in a few hours.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

rolf. i think first one looks like some chicken skin. second one couldnt look more like ET. lol. i thought u saw it dissapear out of your window. this implies you didnt get a clear face shot. and would have likely seen the back or legs? did you see what the body looked like?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I think I am going to go outside and meditate for a while and keep asking the question of why it chose me.

Dude, are you friends with LilwilQ, ? either way, this should be where gauncets enters and starts ripping the piss out of you. lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

For the record I don't believe either of the stories. I think Dan experienced a parasomniac episode coupled with a shared dream.

then where did his snapped off blade go?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
this implies you didnt get a clear face shot. and would have likely seen the back or legs? did you see what the body looked like?

I think it heard or could sense me coming to the room. It had it's head turned to look at it was darting outside. I did the best I could do with my and drawn sketch.

It's body look like gollum from lord of the rings.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
then where did his snapped off blade go?

I appreciate the interest in my event.

If you would like to discuss Dan's event, please discuss it on his thread. Our events that took place are separate events. Let's try to keep it that way.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
Side by side comparison

I know I have been poking fun in this thread myself no punt intended just enjoying it.

You know it's very possible that you did encounter something that wanted you to see it as ET so you wouldn't be as afraid. Sometimes I wonder if this is one of the reasons why the movie ET was made in the first place so that the real ET's could cloak themselves in disguise as the cute little character ET when they are out for a little midnight's probing.

Colleen

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

It is quite possible that if aliens have been studying us for so long, they know that ET was considered benign and wished for you to see it that way. But then its skin wouldn't catch on the window because it would have been an illusion. hmmm... Also an alien so advanced and clever would not leave it's skin behind, IMO. I would also think it would project an image of a pidgeon or bat, as you live too far up for a cat to get in.

What do you keep in that room? Why would it even be in there? You really have to ask yourself a lot of questions and think about this incident from every possible angle. A secretive alien being would need an extremely good reason to burglarize YOU in particular. There are too many millions of people out there to choose from. Dan had been taking pictures of stuff in the sky. (Not that they were spectacular or groundbreaking.) Have you been up to something making it curious?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
It is quite possible that if aliens have been studying us for so long, they know that ET was considered benign and wished for you to see it that way.

It is quite possible that the have been studying us for so long, they that understand most of the general public think this (alien life visiting earth) is a joke, that they dont want to be portrayed as a joke, and come with bad intentions.

You need to think from all angles as well.

Thank you for your interest.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthChrisious

Ole Anderson was a fearsome wrestler, but never fought aliens. I don't think so anyway.

Give me a couple of hours to settle down and get some sleep. I'll do what I said tomorrow.

Yeah ok, if an alien left some skin dangling on my window I'd call everyone I know in a 100 mile radius to come check it out.

Then scientists, media, etc. Or at least have a friend who is in the scientific field check it out.

No, but you'll just leave it there dangle and take pretty pictures.

edit: just saw the picture.

this has GOT to be a parody of Dan's thread

[edit on 7-7-2008 by FrankP]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankP

No it's not a parody. I did not leave the skin dangling. I removed it with tweezers and put it in damp paper towel and put it in a zip lock. Only removed it when I took the pictures.

I don't think I'm brave enough to run down the street yelling "alien ran out my window" or calling the cops and news. Just yet anyway, until I get some answers.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This thread is just amazing! I mean it really!

10 pages for an encounter that sounded like a scene strait out of signs and the evidence includes a piece of chicken skin and a preschool sketch of E.T.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

But it wasn't green!

It's hide, skin, scale, whatever the hell it was, was kind of the color of cardboard.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can't believe know one here has gone with this flame yet.

I just figure I get it out of the way

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
UPDATE!

I was just going in my bedroom to take a picture and mess with my window frame. I could here my neighbors arguing about something but couldn't really understand what they were saying until I listened attentively. From what I could hear, this is what they were saying.

They both just got home from work, I notice their cars parked in front.
I will refer to them as H(husband) W(wife)

H - "You know he came here right!"
W - "yes, what did you tell him"
H - "I told him that yes, you took a picture with your phone, but you were out shopping"
W - "Why did you tell him anything"
H - "He F'n saw it, that's why!"
W - "Don't you F'n scream at me!"
H - "F***, F***, F***!!!!!!
H - "He knows you have it, he can probably hear us now!"

All I heard after that is a sliding window slam shut and a bunch of mumbling after that. I couldn't make anything out.

I don't want to go their right now while they are fighting! But I will get the pic!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

UPDATE!

I was just going in my bedroom to take a picture and mess with my window frame. I could here my neighbors arguing about something but couldn't really understand what they were saying until I listened attentively. From what I could hear, this is what they were saying.

They both just got home from work, I notice their cars parked in front.
I will refer to them as H(husband) W(wife)

H - "You know he came here right!"
W - "yes, what did you tell him"
H - "I told him that yes, you took a picture with your phone, but you were out shopping"
W - "Why did you tell him anything"
H - "He F'n saw it, that's why!"
W - "Don't you F'n scream at me!"
H - "F***, F***, F***!!!!!!
H - "He knows you have it, he can probably hear us now!"

All I heard after that is a sliding window slam shut and a bunch of mumbling after that. I couldn't make anything out.

I don't want to go their right now while they are fighting! But I will get the pic!

What has your neighbour argument got to do with your alien encounter?
What if they are arguing about something else.

Wouldnt the skin have decomposed by now?

I guess the ET are making spontaneous visits to home b4 they emerge in 2012.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hitmen

I need to re-read, or read the ENTIRE thread. I talked to my neighbor last night to ask if they had seen anything. 1 neighbor said they had heard stuff, but my other neighbor's husband said yes they saw something and he told me his wife took a picture.

The "specimen" that I have is in water and paper towel sealed in a bag.

I'm sure, at least I hope the chemical composition of wont change.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Minnesotawreckingcrew... you might want to check out this threat www.abovetopsecret.com...

It deals with an alien attack and has a similar story to yours.

Just thought it was interesting timing. I look forward for those pictures!

Spit

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spitfire19

Thanks for the information.

I am fully aware of the other thread. I dont discredit him and his wife's story at all.

If I believe I am telling the truth. As crazy as it looks, I have to believe his story even though it is certain more dramatic. I have only read pieces of it.

I haven't even shared this event with anyone that I know personally.

Just working on the events that have infolded with my event to better understand myself.

Thanks for you interest!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join