It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I honestly believe Dan, he's the first that has struck back at these beings that have been abducting people for ages, leaving those said people traumatized by their experience.
Any good father will attack and kill ANYONE threatening his family. Anything try to hurt my son, there wont be much left to 'beam up'
Dan, youre a true man and a Hero, I salute you my warrior brother.
If I lived in your area, I'd help pull security for ya man. Much love to you & your family

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It absolutely should be kept... Okay, I confess, I spent a long time lurking around ATS and this thread was a daily read back then, I credit it with my eventual registration on the site. High entertainment value...

ETA:
...and apparently I typed a similar response back in Dec. 09 (shrugs) forgot.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This has to be the greatest thing i have ever read. The comical value is priceless. Too bad Dan Tanna is no longer with us he is quite hilarious.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I love the avatar, I remember the story that pic came from, some dude said he bashed an alien with a 2x4 or shot him or something

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I honestly believe Dan, he's the first that has struck back at these beings that have been abducting people for ages, leaving those said people traumatized by their experience.
Any good father will attack and kill ANYONE threatening his family. Anything try to hurt my son, there wont be much left to 'beam up'
Dan, youre a true man and a Hero, I salute you my warrior brother.
If I lived in your area, I'd help pull security for ya man. Much love to you & your family

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Yeah yeah yeah I've been duped
if it WAS true, then its an amazing story

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm amazed this story is still kicking, I remember coming across it a couple years ago.

I would be willing to bet my truck, house, savings account and testicles that this is some made-up sci-fi bullsquat. Given there is no real way to prove it one way or another, it doesn't much matter. You've got my apologies if it did indeed happen, and you've got my sincerest hope that you get some psychiatric help as well, because Dan is a either a dirty, lying sack of monkey crap; or he's got some serious brain trauma.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Shark VA84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
haha what a stupid story

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I love the avatar, I remember the story that pic came from, some dude said he bashed an alien with a 2x4 or shot him or something

Yes the Dr Reed Rutter alien hoax had it's similarities to the fishman hoax

www.ufocasebook.com...

The parody version by Dr Weed

edit on 12-9-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You and your wife both misspell "originals" in the same way.. hmmm..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know I wish Dan was still around just so he could see some of the stick he's STILL getting for this thread

As I've said before though, it's a bit of a shame because apart from this story he had some great knowledge of survival techniques and made some excellent threads/posts on the subject.

Even though some of them also seemed make believe, either way he certainly had the knowledge.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don’t understand why some of you people do not believe him.

I’ve woken up during a visit from something similar.though our visitor or I should say intruder, as I don’t recall my husband or myself giving permission to or inviting anyone or anything into our house while we are sleeping.

Although our intruder wasn’t of this “fish” species and after doing some research and reading other peoples encounters, I’m pretty sure our intruder was an insectoid.
And weirdly enough, I calmly went back to sleep.

So yes, I believe that Dan Tanna and Mrs Dan Tanna are telling the truth.

edit on 30/11/10 by Whateva69 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Dogon say their astronomical knowledge was given to them by the Nommos, amphibious beings sent to Earth from Sirius for the benefit of mankind. The name comes from a Dogon word meaning "to make one drink," and the Nommos are also called Masters of the Water, the Monitors, and the Teachers.

Read more: meta-religion.com...

some thing else worth bearing in mind- "Alien" is a term relative to Earth. If you are not bound to Earth then off-world beings are not so alien. Likewise, if you are not bound by linear time, then time travelers are not foreign either. Same with 3D reality and inter-dimensional beings.

The simplest answer to your question is to say that, regardless of the body type that a being inhabits (i.e., "alien" body or human), they might have positive or negative intentions toward mankind. If you make a sweeping generalization about any off-world race, the result is a lie. It would be like saying all white people are good or all Chinese are smart or all black people are good at sports. It's racist. It is the intention behind the being's words and the results of its actions that count.

Some off-world beings want to suppress mankind and others do not. But the ones who do not tend to not interfere. Therefore, it is up to mankind to save itself.

Remember the EBE only reached out to you... there was no weapon or anything... just sayin is all...

If you think what you went through was "far out", then, you may want more of a comfort blanket than religion!
edit on 30/11/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That must of been really terifying for you and your wife. I dont think i would have eveb done that, glad i never had anything like that happen to me...i think...creepy

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hi there Dan, I'm a newbie, but however I thought this post was highly intriguing and I hope this could be of help. I looked up Water Mythology/Legends etc etc, and came up with this site www.lenntech.com... It has some interesting creatures on there, but what caught my eye was the Grindylow, if you're looking for water creatures. Hope this is of some help, Vixx.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Also, this seemed to fit perfectly with your description,

LACERTIAN REPTILIANS - A species of aquatic reptilians from these have been described as lizard-like creatures 4- 6 feet tall, with gills, scales on various colors and are of the reptilian order. Some believe they were once depicted as ancient half fish/human gods of Syrian decent. They are reported to possess telepathic abilities as well as the ability to place thoughts inside humans. They are supposedly from the constellation Lacerta, the called the lizard, which extends from the head of the constellation Cepheus to the foot of the star system Perseus. Women experiencers have described being deceived and raped as these creatures had the ability to mask as movie or rock stars in dream-like experiences. They've illustrated scenes of tepid enclosed rooms with warm pools of water that are used to mate with both male and female humans. There ships have been described as either wormlike or triangular.

aryannordicalpinealiens.blogspot.com...

That site is what I found the post on

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
You know I wish Dan was still around just so he could see some of the stick he's STILL getting for this thread

As I've said before though, it's a bit of a shame because apart from this story he had some great knowledge of survival techniques and made some excellent threads/posts on the subject.

Even though some of them also seemed make believe, either way he certainly had the knowledge.

who said he's not still around?

love that this thread is experiencing a renaissance

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well this was the story that made me finally become a member of ATS . I have camped in culloden woods and the place is pretty creepy and thinking about it has anyone done any checks on sightings or or storys about loch lomond whitch isnt too far away[i remember treckin there] i know this is an old thread but still a good read

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I don’t understand why some of you people do not believe him.

I’ve woken up during a visit from something similar.though our visitor or I should say intruder, as I don’t recall my husband or myself giving permission to or inviting anyone or anything into our house while we are sleeping.

Although our intruder wasn’t of this “fish” species and after doing some research and reading other peoples encounters, I’m pretty sure our intruder was an insectoid.
And weirdly enough, I calmly went back to sleep.

So yes, I believe that Dan Tanna and Mrs Dan Tanna are telling the truth.

edit on 30/11/10 by Whateva69 because: Typo

Go see a mental health doctor ASAP please

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Very interesting but I must say... Why would you try to kill this thing? You should have calmly told it to leave, or at least ask what it is doing first, or something..

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101 >>

join