Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

HAHAHAHAHA> OMG that pic is the best. Thank you for that. Just when I think ive seen or heard the last of the fishman thread, another funny addition pops up. I still havent made the T shirt yet. Gotta remember to do that. I wonder if anyone will recognize the drawing if I wear it in public?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

HAHAHAHAHA> OMG that pic is the best. Thank you for that. Just when I think ive seen or heard the last of the fishman thread, another funny addition pops up. I still havent made the T shirt yet. Gotta remember to do that. I wonder if anyone will recognize the drawing if I wear it in public?

G'day spinalremain

Then go visit the op in your T-shirt....

Then start another thread with your remaining eye...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hey Dan,

I admired your bravery, I haven't gone through all 98 pages, however, the first 26 are great, so my question to you, as an avided hunter you can buy UV spray to see where blood was under a ultraviolet light, suspecting your house and knife handles have been cleaned, have you tried to examine the carpet and knife handle with this?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This guy is a joke, im sorry but I will call bluff when I see one, this fella merely wants attention, for one the being he described is a Reptilian. And that Alien species for one is stronger than any human/humans combined..So you claiming you over powered this being is just ridiculous! Thats not even to mention its reactions are so much quicker than ours your "first" knife blow would have missed dramatically!! If this creature was in any immediate danger Im almost certain you would have been eliminated before you knew you even posed a threat or IF you happened to SOMEHOW come close to getting the upper hand on this being then it would have vanished before physical damage...not after lol...do you think these things just choose to vanish AFTER you did the damage...come on!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Well, I have to say, this is one of the most interesting threads I have ever read at ATS.

Couple of questions Dan:

Did this being (or any others) speak telepathically or verbally to you or your wife?

Secondly, and I don't want to second guess you, as we all react differently-Do you still feel as though you needed to kill this being, or do you feel you might have reacted a little too violently? Do you think the being meant you guys harm? It almost sounds like it was just observing out of curiosity?

Have you had past encounters of high strangeness prior to this?

The flaps on it's face appear to be gills of some sort. I wonder if this being is from the ocean...

I think it was / is from an ocean as it had a smoothness to its scales like a fish fresh out of water.

No. I don't think i reacted violently. My room, at night, trying to touch my wife and child ? your getting the good news, period.

I saw this triangle UFO twice, once from the bedroom window looking AT the woods, and then again in the woods..

My wifes reation is strange. She actually saw a dolphin type creature until she fuly awoke. this 'dolphin' image lulled her back to sleep.. Could that of been its message ? or a way of communicating ? i dont know.

haha typical human being wanting to kill things, you sir I pitty....and for pete sake.. a DOLPHIN CREATURE! Why is all these ocean beings visiting you...are you keeping Nemo hostage!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

yeah, and this 'dolphin' image lulled her back to sleep until i had it and was busy.

then she saw the same 'fishman' i saw. was this to pacify her ? re-assure her ? i don't know.

But... I wasn't going to break out tea and cakes and have a chat to find out.

Oh man I hope if Aliens ever come to earth with a message to save our species they DO NOT try to give the message to you! You will probably give them the "good news" before you even knew their intentions...then BA!M!!! GOOD NEWS FOR US ALL....lol man you are tooo much!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
LOL this story is outrageous and the OP does strike me as a bit psychotic. I mean who keeps knives, axes around the bedroom and gives them names like "good news" wtf?

Looks like the guy was banned curious as to why?

Anyhow in UFOligy there really is no reference for these fish men. Not to say it is not possible or they are real or not. This sounds like a horror film plot if anything. Just my take what do I know.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I haven't got the slightest clue as to how this JOKE of a thread is still going! Sorry, but anyone who believe's Dan STORY needs their head looking at.

Dan was banned a while ago for making things up and some trouble with the mods I believe.

Disappearing alien fish men?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Death Kron.....

Here's my favourite quote from the thread when someone said it was his neighbour in disguise.....

"It was at this moment, Derrick realised that Dan, his neighbor, cannot take a practical joke."

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Haha

There's been some hilarious replies and responses with members offering their theorie's on what Dan "experienced"

I remember arguing with someone on this thread who was spouting some non sensical crap about alien shapeshifters or something like that, think it was DragonRiderGal or similiar.

I'd go back and check but can't be bothered trawling through 96 pages!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Death_Kron.....

This thread's an ATS treasure!

It should be required reading for all new people on ATS!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Every time this thread is necoroe'd I am taken back to my first year at this job where I regaled this tale to my coworker all summer. This is with a dount, one of my favorite threads here on ATS. Truly a gem!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yeah man, actually your right! I should stop hating on the thread and start promoting it

Somehow this thread always seems to rear it's ugly... I mean beautiful head, it's an absolute gold mine and a crash course on alien fish men, their superior weapons and disappearing blood stains among other things!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Death Kron.....

Here's my favourite quote from the thread when someone said it was his neighbour in disguise.....

"It was at this moment, Derrick realised that Dan, his neighbor, cannot take a practical joke."

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

LOL that is hilarious

Whomever took the time to do that my hat goes off to them

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

TheMegaladon.....

I still chuckle about that after all this time!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Those pics from newgrounds were hilarious!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by evantide]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I haven't got the slightest clue as to how this JOKE of a thread is still going!

I was surprised to see a new post in this thread just recently, I didn't know it was still going lol.

Sorry, but anyone who believe's Dan STORY needs their head looking at.

Lol, I remember posting in this thread and saying that I believed Dan. But to be honest, I didn't really. A lot of people were being negative and I wanted to hear more of the story and what supposedly happened. I guess something could of happened though for all I know lol
... Still, it makes for an interesting story at least, maybe one day it'll appear in a sci-fi show or movie or something lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My god! 98 page thread??? What are we writting a public novel here? Honestly start a new one and discuss specific issues people have on the original post or their legitimacy. I'm surprised this is still going...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
My god! 98 page thread??? What are we writting a public novel here? Honestly start a new one and discuss specific issues people have on the original post or their legitimacy. I'm surprised this is still going...

And your post has added another comment to the thread and bumped it

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Just a silly joke theory.

What if the creature and his friends were playing dares?
So they dared the creature to go into someones house and sneak into their bedroom and touch them, then quickly run out.

Little did they know that he would end up coming out of the house REALLY messed up.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

LMAO I can see that being done on robot chicken!!!

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join