It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Fair enough, your opinion is...

Your opinion.

Indeed.
Even as yours is your own, with or without fish men and alien cleaning crews.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
yep me too, a 6 ft dragon came to my door trying to sell me bible insurance and i wasnt having any of it, it was hideous and bronze too. the 1st blows were in the throat and jaw area then i kicked it down the stair case at the front door of my house.
afterwards i felt a bit bad and approached the beast to apoligise while it tried to reaffix its broken glasses back on its snout. its word were 'im sorry to have troubled you sir, i'll be on my way now...' i said 'no im sorry ,why dont you come in my house and i'll fix you a cup of tea and we'll talk this over - i actually am quite interested in bible insurance even though i am a plate of chips'.
the dragon just stared at me in disbelief for a few seconds then me pulled a motorbike out of his backside, got on it and rode it backwards into the sky, then i went to sleep believe it or not or did i wake up... you decide

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hi Dan can you please contact me i don't have 20 post so i cant send you a pm
its important
Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by delphi-dart
yep me too, a 6 ft dragon came to my door trying to sell me bible insurance and i wasnt having any of it, it was hideous and bronze too. the 1st blows were in the throat and jaw area then i kicked it down the stair case at the front door of my house.
afterwards i felt a bit bad and approached the beast to apoligise while it tried to reaffix its broken glasses back on its snout. its word were 'im sorry to have troubled you sir, i'll be on my way now...' i said 'no im sorry ,why dont you come in my house and i'll fix you a cup of tea and we'll talk this over - i actually am quite interested in bible insurance even though i am a plate of chips'.
the dragon just stared at me in disbelief for a few seconds then me pulled a motorbike out of his backside, got on it and rode it backwards into the sky, then i went to sleep believe it or not or did i wake up... you decide

Well, dragons are quite real, that I know from my own past life memories, and the behavior you 'describe' isn't something a real dragon would do, at all.

DanT's encounter, on the other hand, could very well describe alien behavior in an unexpected encounter. They don't want to be seen talking to the humans; it makes the NWO bunch (a VERY possessive lot!) quite annoyed.

And only baby dragons could be that small.
But they aren't hideous, just sorta scary beautiful in a spiky, poky sort of way.

I must say too, that you type exceptionally well for a plate of chips.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by explore
Hi Dan can you please contact me i don't have 20 post so i cant send you a pm
its important
Thanks

Dan's been banned. I don't think he can respond here at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
On Newgrounds they have a thread going that is challenging them to make humorous remakes of the picture you posted. I thought you were joking at first because I was reading it on Newgrounds, but now I'm taking this very seriously. I think this is a reptilian, but I've never heard of a slimy, "fresh out of the water" reptilian. Here's the page with the art contest, I think even you will get a laugh out of some of them-->www.newgrounds.com...

WARNING: Newgrounds DOES CONTAIN MATURE MATERIAL. I am not held responsible for anyone who feels offended if they see something they consider offensive on Newgrounds.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Best story..EVER period!

It had me in giggles,can't believe i havent seen this before.

Some of the quotes were just hilarious.
The picture had me laughing straight away, i mean it was smiling!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
YES! The best thread ever hits the front page again. HAHAHAHAHAHA> Fishman gets pounded out and stabbed by crazy Scottsman. What is it about this thread that just won't go away? Perhaps me adding to it?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Im sooooo gonna make that fishguy pic my avatar!!!! Im gonna have the kindergarten fishman rendering put on some tee shirts too!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What a crazy story!!!!! wow!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I just read through this whole thread. What entertainment, not just the story but the replies and the detective work.

Check out Dan Tanna's Akashic Records Being encounter thread if you want another flavorful treat.

Violent Encounter very well may go down in virtual-history along with Leroy Jenkins.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i like the drawing lmao but no offence i just dont think this would really happen like this. if it was me i would have let it touch whoever and i would try to communicate with it and everything, u know give him a hug maybe smoke a bowl with him.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tinarg

You have major problems. If something was trying to pick up your baby, you would offer it a bowl?!?

I hope you never have kids.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetFox
On Newgrounds they have a thread going that is challenging them to make humorous remakes of the picture you posted. I thought you were joking at first because I was reading it on Newgrounds, but now I'm taking this very seriously. I think this is a reptilian, but I've never heard of a slimy, "fresh out of the water" reptilian. Here's the page with the art contest, I think even you will get a laugh out of some of them-->www.newgrounds.com...

Some of those Pics are hilarious

I remember when this story "broke" last year on ATS.

It's honestly the funniest thing I've seen on here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinarg
i like the drawing lmao but no offence i just dont think this would really happen like this. if it was me i would have let it touch whoever and i would try to communicate with it and everything, u know give him a hug maybe smoke a bowl with him.

It's a drawing of what we call a typical cough syrup phantom.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I can't believe this showed up. I admit, this was the thread that brought me out of "lurker" mode and convinced me to register at ATS. That thread was a wild ride and I followed it daily.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In the picture he kinda seems friendly...
That was kinda creepy to read tho.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StreetFox

Some of those pictures are amazing!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here's my favourite:

"It was at this moment, Derrick realised his neighbor cannot take a practical joke."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46cd321e89e6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Funniest thread on ATS!!

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join