It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would firstly like to say Thank You for remaining civil and even though we clearly have different views and beliefs, I have enjoyed our discussion. It’s a holiday here in the UK so I haven’t had much time to post.

You mentioned that Dan wasn’t a trained fighter, but in his posts he does say that he is trained in Aikido and other arts and also claims to run 80 miles a week. Other members pick up on this because the pics he posted of himself don’t look like some one who trains as hard as he claimed.
As you can see from reading his posts there are lots of little inconsistencies, before even considering the fisticuffs with a 7ft gold fish faced alien, and the clean up crew of alien maids.

A fight with anyone that involves knives and the like, would get anyone to fight for there life, alien or not, so just a few red blotches are from this alien fighting for its life. Dan was also asked by posters about injuries to his hands, again this showed more problems with his story.

I think if we start trying to debate mystical alien energies, we both have different views and maybe it best to just agree to disagree on that one.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

Part three-- (Again, sorry about the delay to answer it all.)

Talking of souls, so now the NWO have control of our souls and all things spiritual and alien, when did this happen, I must have missed that one. I thought they are all for the money and control of the world through a one world government. When did they get into the business of controlling my spiritual awareness. This is just impossible!!

We each own our own soul, despite what the NWO might wish. I am not sure how you came to that conclusion from what I posted though. The NWO uses the spirit realm to connect with it's many arms, so to speak, since all of the aliens are telepathic, and that kind of transmission thru the spirit realm is a lot like sending cell phone messages. They are doing all they can to keep us from learning to access the spirit realm and our own racial/collective unconscious, though, because they don't want us to hear them or see what they are up to, because it is very obvious at the spirit realm level.

And they don't control your spiritual awareness, they only created or had a significant hand in creating every single religion on this planet, any one of which could be at the base of your 'beliefs' and hence they are indirectly controlling what you believe. If you are ate up enough about any one of the religions or even the new god of 'science', you can be counted as 'enslaved' towards that 80% needed.

Perhaps you might want to read thru what I have posted a bit more carefully. Or, perhaps ask me questions before assuming you 'know' what I mean, eh?

So you’re a also a (DK) Dark Knight follower (or did you mean DT), well that says it all to be honest, maybe I should just leave it alone now, but I worry about people following unproven and false prophecies. What have you got to look forward if you believe the world is going to end every other year!! How can you be happy and make plans for the future if you think we are all going to die soon?? The world will end when the world will end, we can all see what comes after together when it happens.

*sighs* I am assuming you are referencing that I used Death Kron's initials (DK) instead of spelling the whole thing out. Again, I am not sure how much you are actually reading my posts and more just skimming them. If so, please read them more carefully, eh?

As for the 'future', I see the world we live in making a significant change/ shift around the year 2012. The world isn't going to end though; just things are going to change rather dramatically. And if it doesn't happen, oh well, getting more emotionally healthy is never going to be a waste of my time, and that is the primary thing most of us need to do to be ready to make that shift into the spirit/light body.

Also, as a general point to people like Dragonridergirl and VergeofObscene, why call people NWO agents and trolls when we are entitled to our opinions too. We all see things from different perspectives. I have tried to maintain a courteous manner, why not try it out yourselves.

Well, I hardly call your posts all that courteous. Your rather snide implications of anyone being delusional or misled who doesn't agree with your definition of reality is hardly being 'nice'. To say nothing of your lack of taking the time to really read and understand what I am saying. That isn't on my list of courteous things to do, either. Plus the overall tone of your post was mostly one of disdain and patronization. Again, really not all that courteous, eh?

And one who chooses to express themselves more fully in the written medium will use various word choices and expressions. NOW if in YOUR opinion, that is 'childish', well, thanks for sharing your opinion, eh? Probably one of the main differences between women and men. Women tend to express themselves more fully so as to be clearer in what they are trying to convey. Men don't usually care. *shrug*

[edit on 31-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
I would firstly like to say Thank You for remaining civil and even though we clearly have different views and beliefs, I have enjoyed our discussion. It’s a holiday here in the UK so I haven’t had much time to post.

You mentioned that Dan wasn’t a trained fighter, but in his posts he does say that he is trained in Aikido and other arts and also claims to run 80 miles a week. Other members pick up on this because the pics he posted of himself don’t look like some one who trains as hard as he claimed.
As you can see from reading his posts there are lots of little inconsistencies, before even considering the fisticuffs with a 7ft gold fish faced alien, and the clean up crew of alien maids.

A fight with anyone that involves knives and the like, would get anyone to fight for there life, alien or not, so just a few red blotches are from this alien fighting for its life. Dan was also asked by posters about injuries to his hands, again this showed more problems with his story.

I think if we start trying to debate mystical alien energies, we both have different views and maybe it best to just agree to disagree on that one.

It is always my desire to remain civil and appropriate in my responses to fellow posters. If you had read all the posts between DK and I, you would see that I did my best initially to be straightforward and factual. But he kept being a bonehead, insulting and belittling me and well, not being one to allow that, I returned fire, so to speak.

And as I noted, I haven't made it thru the whole story yet, so I don't know where it all turned around but so many people speak well of him, it is hard to believe that he went that bad that fast, in my opinion. But, I will press on.

And having been in one of those 'seeing red' type of rages (as his sounds to have been) in my late teens, I do have to say not much thought about anything but dealing with the threat are on one's mind. Not much room for rational thought, really.

And the energy stuff is stuff that is being learned about thru quantum physics, aliens not withstanding.
So, quite of this earth.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
/quote]
*sigh* You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Dragon, I'm adding that to my library of insults.

Originally posted by rich23

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
i found out what it means. "i think merrily, i form luck" rough translation.

i like your outlook on life.

Good grief. It's Descartes' initial formulation, "I think, therefore I am." The rot started with Descartes, I'm afraid. It was he who said that the noise of a dog in pain was no more meaningful than a squeaky cartwheel.

Latin mottoes... unnecessarily pretentious, imo, and usually indicative of a mind desperate to show off an inadequate education.

Ditto that! Maybe they oughta change it to ''I am, therefore I (should) think'', because phrased as is, it makes no sense. If a thinking mind were a requirement for existence, the world wouldn't be plagued with so many problems...meanwhile, I'm disturbed at the irony of so many unthinking members throwing around that phrase like a yo-yo...

PS. Death_Kron, I'm a lover, not a fighter, but yes, I do have an intense sexual attraction to you.

Thanks VoO.
Glad you enjoyed it.
And boy, that is right. Just because someone 'is', doesn't at all mean they think! And it is sorta like saying 'common sense'. It is SO not common, from my perspective.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
THAT LOOKS LIKE ET when i was a kid im sure i saw that too in a Dream after seeing that movie

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, I must say the silence got deafening on here. I guess DK really finally stopped posting. Wow, I am gonna write this day on my calender.
I still haven't finished the whole thread yet, but overall, it looks like a couple of yahoos came on the thread and started giving him a hard time. But as noted, he doesn't really do anger very well, and got quite annoyed with those fellows. Ah, we will never know, I suspect, despite what others think they 'know' about why DanT was banned.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I haven't the energy for the whole thread. My call, after the first dozen or so pages, is that DT was consistent in his story and attitude and I believe him. Moreover, the bashers were rude and illogical.

There's a vile mob mentality on ATS as the Alex Jones Hoax business proved. Has the place changed so much in only a few short years since I joined? Or is it me? (Sighs theatrically) I may have to lie down.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

I haven't the energy for the whole thread. My call, after the first dozen or so pages, is that DT was consistent in his story and attitude and I believe him. Moreover, the bashers were rude and illogical.

There's a vile mob mentality on ATS as the Alex Jones Hoax business proved. Has the place changed so much in only a few short years since I joined? Or is it me? (Sighs theatrically) I may have to lie down.

I can understand not having the energy for reading the whole thread. I am on page 49 and am about outta steam. But it appears Kurokage has stopped responding to my observations/questions about the whole thing, so perhaps I will stop reading it.

It is as you say though, DanT pretty much stays consistent and the bashers are pretty lame in their attempts to disprove his story. Ultimately, short of being there and seeing the event (or not), there isn't a way to prove OR disprove it having happened.

And the 'bashers/trolls' of course are going to be here; somebody's got to keep 'order' for the NWO bunch, ya know! I think many are just follow alongs but there are definitely some that are probably getting paid to keep people from even considering such things as this possible.

And this site, just by it's very nature, is going to be heavily monitored by the NWO bunch with their ongoing agenda of keeping the paranormal/ETs/psychic stuff supressed as much as possible. I am sure they hire gunslinging nay sayers and 'gotta have PROOF' fanatics to do that, since every site I have ever been on where alternate thought/beliefs/even medical stuff always seems to have more than it's fair share of 'disbelievers' who will resort to name calling and belittling and insulting if you won't stop posting idealogy/information they disapprove of.

Yah, some are just control freaks, but there is too much of a pattern across all of the alternate type websites for me to believe it is all coincidence. I have seen how effectively and quickly those people can shut other posters up. I often get private communications from others saying that they agree with me but don't want to get abused by those 'trolls'. But if you think it is bad here, try talking about this stuff over on myspace! *lol*

[edit on 10-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Well, I must say the silence got deafening on here. I guess DK really finally stopped posting. Wow, I am gonna write this day on my calender.
I still haven't finished the whole thread yet, but overall, it looks like a couple of yahoos came on the thread and started giving him a hard time. But as noted, he doesn't really do anger very well, and got quite annoyed with those fellows. Ah, we will never know, I suspect, despite what others think they 'know' about why DanT was banned.

I've stopped posting because I was sick and tired of trying to debate with you when you simply replied with non-sensical posts.

Each to their own I suppose, you are free to believe whatever you want to believe and so am I. Just because I do not agree with you doesn't mean I'm not entitled to that opinion and vice versa.

Just so you know I actually do consider the theory that we are all connected to certain knowledge/information past down through previous generations.

I have also read and am interested in a global (or racial if you want to call it that) consciousness.

However, I do not believe in fish alien hybrids with sleep fields...

As I said each to their own, make sure you right on your calender in big red letters. I like red

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

I've stopped posting because I was sick and tired of trying to debate with you when you simply replied with non-sensical posts.

And yours were stellar examples of 'sensible' posts how??

Each to their own I suppose, you are free to believe whatever you want to believe and so am I. Just because I do not agree with you doesn't mean I'm not entitled to that opinion and vice versa.

Just as I always said, repeatedly. You are entirely entitled to your opinion, even as I am, eh?

Just so you know I actually do consider the theory that we are all connected to certain knowledge/information past down through previous generations.

You consider the theory....? To have some validity or you simply consider it?
How does the information get conveyed if not thru some sort of spirit level connection?

I have also read and am interested in a global (or racial if you want to call it that) consciousness.

But only if nobody can assess it?

However, I do not believe in fish alien hybrids with sleep fields...

I don't think anyone ever called the fish type alien a hybrid, and obviously something made them go to sleep. If you've ever had a super high adrenalin rush (like a red rage will give you), I am sure you do know that you will be jumping around like crazy for hours afterward, but go right of to sleep, hum... not likely---without some serious 'help'.

As I said each to their own, make sure you right on your calender in big red letters. I like red

Well dang, you posted again, so I'm gonna have to erase that.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Each to their own as I said...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Each to their own as I said...

So, no answers? I don't think those questions were unanswerable nor were they nonsensical, eh?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Like I said, if you want to believe a fish alien man with a "EM sleep inducing field" entered a mans home and said man "give it the good news" yet there was no blood or evidence and the defendant went to sleep after the incident then so be it.

Likewise if you think aliens are spiritual then fair enough.

Your entitled to your opinion

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lol! Really? Are we being serious here? I don't mean to sound like a troll, because I'm not one, but this is funny.

Also didnt this dan tanna guy get found out to be someone else and he had multiple accounts on here posting stuff like this?

Wasnt dan tanna also that Blackknight guy who said the world was ending and encouraged everyone to quit their jobs and sell everything and go out into the wilderness? He said he was going to thailand or something. lol.

I got attacked by a alien being once too when I was a kid, the alien was inside some mushrooms.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

You seem to know a lot about this guy for someone only registered here for three months. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Cause I've read the site for years. Didnt feel the need to post something til few months ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Like I said, if you want to believe a fish alien man with a "EM sleep inducing field" entered a mans home and said man "give it the good news" yet there was no blood or evidence and the defendant went to sleep after the incident then so be it.

Likewise if you think aliens are spiritual then fair enough.

Your entitled to your opinion

Never said aliens are spiritual, at all. They just like to pretend they are, since they have unblocked access to the spirit realm, which we humans do not. But as for making enlightenment, we humans are the only species that will be 'spiritual' enough to do so.

And really, if the aliens are trying to keep their presence unknown (the NWO bunch so does NOT approve of any other aliens contacting 'their' humans: good enough reason to try to hide one's contact, considering what vicious respondents the NWO bunch tends to be), then heck ya, send in the clean up crew, but make SURE to put them both to sleep this time before you go in! *lol*

[edit on 12-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
lol! Really? Are we being serious here? I don't mean to sound like a troll, because I'm not one, but this is funny.

Also didnt this dan tanna guy get found out to be someone else and he had multiple accounts on here posting stuff like this?

Wasnt dan tanna also that Blackknight guy who said the world was ending and encouraged everyone to quit their jobs and sell everything and go out into the wilderness? He said he was going to thailand or something. lol.

I got attacked by a alien being once too when I was a kid, the alien was inside some mushrooms.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

I haven't seen anyone say anything about who else he might be posting as, but I did see the thread that got him banned. Tsk tsk. One should NEVER argue with mods, in general, nor Super mods, but probably the part that did him in was arguing with a site owner. Now that is a 100% guarantee of Banning, I would suspect.

Of course who knows what other things are said in the rest of this thread that I have not yet read. I am only up to page 49.

But since I very clearly see aliens aplenty on this planet out in the racial/collective unconscious (did a shaman journey and got hooked up to it), it is not at all unbelievable to me that he had a night time visitation from aliens. And if they were foolish enough to fail to put this couple to sleep before 'visiting' (and why wouldn't aliens make mistakes too???), yah, it wouldn't be too unexpected to have a human male react like this to protect his family.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Fair enough, your opinion is...

Your opinion.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join