It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VergeofObscene
reply to post by Death_Kron

'look' gay? Is that a tinge of homophobia, luvy? You're all smoke and mirrors. Didn't you say you were done with this thread? Stop elevating yourself by bashing someone with more spiritual awareness than you, sweetheart.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by VergeofObscene]

So you are gay, thats lovely darling...

For your information there is nothing spiritual about fish aliens

Or anything else remotely spiritual regarding aliens.

If your going to use a phrase then at least use it in the right context.

Can I ask, are you a male or a female?

[edit on 27/8/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Double post.

2nd

[edit on 27/8/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

I will admit that at first I did find the story some what entertaining in a slightly insane way, but what I don't like is the almost worshipped status that some of these fraudsters reach, having gulible people become blind followers to there cause, with no proof or evidence to back up there claims.
How would you feel knowing that you saw through some bodies story to hear that they had created another heavens gate type cult or like the Dark Knight thread, getting untrained people out looking and searching in caves for a place to hide, come the end of the world.

We all have a yearning for the fatastical, to be told things the sheeple don't want to hear, thats why we all come here I think. But that doesn't mean we have to follow blindly, stumbling in the dark for proof or evidence.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Kurokage]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
The Evidence is in the story it’s self, it’s exactly the same as a story he posted ...*
Snip*
... I have tried to maintain a courteous manner, why not try it out yourselves.

Sorry Kurokage, was busy today, but have no fear, I will respond to your post hopefully tomorrow... Oh, and did YOU personally experierence DanT swearing at you and then 'fixing' the post? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Hum... and again I ask, WHAT could possibly prove DanT's story in the limited and limiting NWO-controlled 'science' that is available today?? Give me even one thing.

Who mentioned NWO? It surely wasn't me or anyone else.

And if he got upset and swore at other posters, but then quickly erased the posts, well, I doubt I would have even noticed, since I often post and then leave to post elsewhere. I think as long as the posts were corrected in a timely manner, who really cares? But of course, that is my opinion. But if DanT has a problem with anger management, that still doesn't make him a liar, eh?

So its okay to lie then abuse another member on this site and then correct it before the mods see? Thats acceptable is it?

And really you guys, if you are addressing someone (as in DK's case, and now yours, ie "if your so spiritually...") it is a contraction of the two words, YOU ARE. Hence the proper spelling is you're, eh? Sheesh.

If you want to talk about correct grammar and spelling then please stop making yourself look daft by using eh? and sheesh

And I am hardly spiritually 'higher' just more spiritually aware, and that whole 'oh you gotta be nice to be truly 'spiritual' is one of the NWO's most effective mind game/guilt trips to subdue and whimpify humanity that they've ever created. They are quite proud of themselves for thinking of that one.

"whimpify" isn't a real word. I thought you was the one attacking people because of their spelling?

Thus if anyone is able to access the spirit realm and see what the NWO bunch is up to out there, and start angrily blowing the whistle on them, (since the NWO has been pretty abusive towards us humans over the many millinia of their presence here) the NWO bunch could just have their talking heads aka priests and other 'religious' flunkies quickly discredit the viewer saying "oh they are just making all that. Look how angry they are, they can't be truly 'spiritual', they must work for the DEVIL (or whatever evil entity the religion espouses)."

Yeah devil, flunkies, NWO, can you spout anymore buzz words in one paragraph?

Also it gives them a real safety blanket to throw on humans if they can trick us into believing that angry people don't go to (fill in the blank with wherever your choice of spiritual beliefs has you ending up) so we will all be nice obedient submissive slaves/surfs, and not try to kill them when they abuse us, so we won't mess up going to whatever place we are supposed to go when we die. *rolls eyes* Hey that is the same reason criminals are allll for gun control. Makes their jobs a LOT safer.

As already asked, what do the aliens look like?

So, in all actuality, 'spiritual savvy' has nothing to do with being all sugary sweet and light. In fact, part of our true task is to be able to use all of our emotions appropriately, anger included, which means dealing with any issues that drive one to become too angry or out of control/dangerous. Emotional competency is the goal, not emotional suppression.

You apparently have problems dealing with your emotions.

And as I have said over and over and over and over again to DK, the limited amount of 'information' your level of 'proof' allows is strictly controlled thru the NWO's heaviy duty 'spirit level awareness prevention' filters. So of course there isn't any 'scientific' proof for aliens or ghosts or any other paranormal phenomenon. All of that allows us to become too spiritually/psychically aware and way too risky territory as far as the NWO bunch is concerned.

What does that even mean? Your just stringing crap together...

When have you seen an alien? What do they look like? Why do you think you are better than others? What are the aliens called? What do they wear?

How about; DONT ANSWER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AND HAVE FAILED TO DO SO NUMEROUS AMOUNT OF TIMES

Hum.. didn't you say you were leaving??? I knew it was too good to be true. *lol*

I'll catch you on the flipside tomorrow, good buddy, like I told Kurokage.

And really, aren't you going to answer RokNinja's post about EM frequencies?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Don't really have anything to answer to, you don't respond to my questions anyway.

Yep, I know enough about EM fields but in all honestly I would think that an alien that had such abilities wouldn't forget to turn them on

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I think your a girl and you fancy me

x

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Looking forward to your answers *shakes head*

Haha

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The Evidence is in the story it’s self, it’s exactly the same as a story he posted in the members short stories

Hum... DanT says himself that he posted it over in the RATS section, but seems you might be thinking of what this following poster said and misremembering??

"Originally posted by Ksavoy30
...I think ATS needs a 'creative writing/BS' section for this kinda stuff to go..."

I haven't read anything else that says it was posted on a 'short story' thread. Of course I still have 70 some pages to go.

and its full of contradictions, look at the knife pics to start with, it was taken apart and photographed, not broken in the back of a fish-faced alien.

The knife was stuck in the shoulder of the being and left with it when it vanished, eh? Not broken, I assume. Of course he could post a picture of a broken knife, and who could say if it was really the one broken off in an alien??

Then from his description of the fight he pulls the “alien” towards him which would end pulling it onto his wife and baby (would you roll round on a bed armed with a knife in range of your partner and baby??).

Perhaps as a trained martial arts professional you might have the presence of mind to avoid that, but my impression is that DanT isn't in any way trained other than what he himself has figured out, and for sure he wasn't really all that rational and seemed to want to get at the being no matter what. Of course, one would hope that the wife would have the presence of mind to keep out of the way?

Then the fight goes to floor, at which point he has lost his knife and now asks his wife to throw him “the good news”. What happened to the first knife, oh well lets throw knives around a bedroom??

In his wife's post she says , "until one of the knives got stuck fast in the creatures neck. I was sickened..." He says later on "The broken knife is another blade that was used before it tried to wrestle me and we rolled off the bed." Sounds like there were always two knives.

The fact that a solid object can not wobble and fade out of existence!!

Humm... so you know for a fact that alien technology doesn't have some sort of technology for teleportation? Funny, in the racial unconscious, I see a LOT of aliens can do this by manipulating energy, but that some of the weaker ones, like the blues, do have equipment for said type of transportation. *shrug* This part isn't at all unbelievable to me, even if the rest of it might have been.

Then while they sleep the alien maids come and clean the entire room.

Read RokNinja's post. Aliens know how to use energy frequencies quite well. And there are frequencies that will put you out like a light. But even DanT says he couldn't believe it.. he just went to sleep... he was very upset with himself. And I personally believe the aliens intended to use that energy field from the gitgo but forgot. Why would aliens be perfect? I'm sure they make mistakes too, although not this one again, I am sure.

Then we have the scratches from his attack, I’ve had worse scratches from nettles in the garden,and that’s all it managed to do to him??!! Then we are told that he hit it with at least 100 blows which didn't leave a single mark on hands or fingers??

*shrug* If the alien was wearing soft clothes and didn't have much in the way of personal defense like nails or teeth, scraping and redness would be about all there would be to see. But, you are right in that it would seem that his hands should have some injury; too bad they didn't take pics of that. Perhaps DanT wasn't wanting to show the damage he did to himself because he felt rather embarrassed?

I cant remember much more as it was a while ago now and I’m not wasting any more of my time or life re-reading that steaming pile of a story.

I am up to page 11 already, and only one person is saying what a pile of crap. That is a lot of posting by a lot of people and all of it is basically asking for clarification or agreeing with DanT; I'll keep reading and see where and WHO started the really harsh flaming. That might be key, eh?

There’s a little thing called the T & C, meaning that bad language and personal attacks are not aloud. He would wait a few minutes to make sure you had read his posts and then remove any evidence that he broken the rules, leaving people who replied in kind to get a warning, but leaving him to think he got away with it.

I've ran across at least 4 different posts thus far (I'm on page 11) that all say something along these lines (this is one from Nola213): "These of course are not the reasons I believe DT. I believe him because he is a long time poster, who always posts decent, solid, well thought out information and seems rather sane, in my opinion, he would be in the top 20 members I would believe a story like this..."

So how did a fellow like the one Nola speaks of turn into the monster you all have made him out to be?? I am guessing he got on the wrong side of somebody and they took him down; either that or he started having mental problems which thus far from reading his stuff, he seems quite sane; maybe a bit in denial about how angry he really is, but hey, there are a LOT of people out there with THAT problem.

And T&C, again, the mods are the ones to decide what is allowed which I am sure they even say aloud sometimes, and like any other human, they are prone to acting out of personal preferences, or not. So who knows. I saw DanT as a man defending himself in the thread where he was banned, albeit quite foolishly arguing with a mod, a super mod and especially the site owner, which tends to support my theory that he has some anger management issues and overreactivity. This doesn't automatically make him a liar or a bad person, in my opinion.

And did he do that posting foul language and then removing it to you personally?? And that kind of thing could be falsified very easily. You need only do a quote and then 'fix' his post, even as you say he did, but in reverse. So much stuff on here CAN'T be proven, one way or the other, eh?

So, ok, you don't believe him, I am inclined to believe him. Yah, his posts aren't perfect, but then neither are mine or yours, and I don't think he was nearly as well educated as either one of us, eh?

And sorry, I will get back to the rest of your post tomorrow. Out of time again.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Who mentioned NWO? It surely wasn't me or anyone else.

*sigh* You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

So its okay to lie then abuse another member on this site and then correct it before the mods see? Thats acceptable is it?

If that is what really happened, which may or may not be true. *shrug* Like I told Kug... it would be easy to do the same in reverse, if they wanted to take him down.

If you want to talk about correct grammar and spelling then please stop making yourself look daft by using eh? and sheesh

*sighs yet again* Is this really the best you can do??

"whimpify" isn't a real word. I thought you was the one attacking people because of their spelling?

It is spelled correctly. I should know, because I made it up! *lol* That is called creative writing eh? Shakespeare was quite proud of how many words he created.

Yeah devil, flunkies, NWO, can you spout anymore buzz words in one paragraph?

*looks at you like she does her retarded brother* Is this really the best you can do?????

As already asked, what do the aliens look like?

Depends on the alien. Which one?

You apparently have problems dealing with your emotions.

Hum.. well, if you had any access at all to yours, it would help. A LOT.

What does that even mean? Your just stringing crap together...

See first comment above.

When have you seen an alien? What do they look like? Why do you think you are better than others? What are the aliens called? What do they wear?
How about; DONT ANSWER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AND HAVE FAILED TO DO SO NUMEROUS AMOUNT OF TIMES

*looks at you yet again* Wow, talk about making stuff up. I answered every single one of those questions. Now if you are careless or forgetful enough that you don't recall, that isn't my problem, eh?

And REALLY, didn't you say you were leaving??? At least a couple of times???? I knew it was too good to be true. *big sigh*

And isn't it quite convenient that you won't respond to RokNinja's post about EM frequencies? I think it explains quite nicely why DanT went back to sleep while he got a nice deep cleaning of his bedroom.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Lacertian Reptilians
A species of aquatic reptilians from these have been described as lizard-like creatures 4- 6 feet tall, with gills, scales on various colors and are of the reptilian order. Some believe they were once depicted as ancient half fish/human gods of Syrian decent. They are reported to possess telepathic abilities as well as the ability to place thoughts inside humans. They are supposedly from the constellation Lacerta, the called the lizard, which extends from the head of the constellation Cepheus to the foot of the star system Perseus. Women experiencers have described being deceived and raped as these creatures had the ability to mask as movie or rock stars in dream-like experiences. They've illustrated scenes of tepid enclosed rooms with warm pools of water that are used to mate with both male and female humans. There ships have been described as either wormlike or triangular.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And isn't it quite convenient that you won't respond to RokNinja's post about EM frequencies? I think it explains quite nicely why DanT went back to sleep while he got a nice deep cleaning of his bedroom.

For someone connected to the "racial unconsciousness" its worrying your powers of observation are that lacking.

Bye!

Edit to add:

Creative writing is:

Creative writing is considered to be any writing, fiction, poetry, or non-fiction, that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, and technical forms of literature. Works which fall into this category include novels, epics, short stories, and poems. Writing for the screen and stage, screenwriting and playwriting respectively, typically have their own programs of study, but fit under the creative writing category as well.

It doesnt involve creating false words

Why dont you take your *big sigh* and *rolls eyes* to somewhere more appropriate? i.e. a teenage forum, you'll probably be more suited there with your ideas about sleep inducing fish hybrid spiritual aliens

[edit on 28/8/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

For someone connected to the "racial unconsciousness" its worrying your powers of observation are that lacking.

Bye!

Edit to add:

Creative writing is:

Creative writing is considered to be any writing, fiction, poetry, or non-fiction, that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, and technical forms of literature. Works which fall into this category include novels, epics, short stories, and poems. Writing for the screen and stage, screenwriting and playwriting respectively, typically have their own programs of study, but fit under the creative writing category as well.

It doesnt involve creating false words

Why dont you take your *big sigh* and *rolls eyes* to somewhere more appropriate? i.e. a teenage forum, you'll probably be more suited there with your ideas about sleep inducing fish hybrid spiritual aliens

Sorry but RokNinja simply bothered to put into words what wasn't worth my effort to. Really, you do ask some of the most simple minded questions of any wannabe NWO flunkie I ever saw! And questions that are so irrelevant, they aren't even worth answering. I have lots of other things to do besides respond in depth to meaningless babble driven 'questions'. I gave it a try for the first bunch of posts. All it did was waste my time. So, I don't bother any longer.

But if you are really going, then I won't have to, eh? *lol*

And creative writing is creative and writing. Any endeavor with words (ie writing eh?) which is creative is creative writing. And besides, just because some guy gives his opinion about what it means via a dictionary, doesn't mean that he has all the meanings or even the 'right' one. He just has the most common ones. You and your need for outside 'experts'. Sheesh.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

dude, i don't mean to offend you, but your kind of an ass.

firstly, you shouldn't attack people for beliveing things. do you believe in god? if you do i'm sure you wouldn't being ridicualed for believe in it.

secondly, just because theirs no definate evidence its right doesn't mean its wrong. (inconsistancies in his story may have come from him tring to convince people that will attack you unless you can pressent a thousand word essay on why you are credible)

thirdly, being an ass only proves that you are an ass

peace

[edit on 29-8-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I’ve been a spiritualist and martial artist for many years and don’t believe the "ascrap" hall of records thread and being shown spiritual aliens living on other planets in our solar system (something Mr Tanna also lied about) this is just delusional.

Part 2---

Just to make sure I understand your definition of 'spiritualist', please tell me what that term means to you. Thanks.

So, throughout the ages, anyone who has accessed the Askaric Library/records/racial-collective unconscious is full of hooey to you, eh?
Well of course you are entirely entitled to your opinion, despite my awareness to the contrary. Your limitations are not mine though. Sorry.

As for aliens on other planets here in this solar system, I see a few of the NWO flunkies on Mars, and maybe some on one of the moons of Jupiter, simply because humans are rather dangerous. The tall skinny blue people have one or two bases on mars too but in general, most of the aliens are here on earth, albeit carefully.

Probably those are the 'spiritual' aliens that are being referenced. Although they are pretending to be here to 'help' humanity, their real goal is to bring the NWO bunch to it's knees and destroy them completely. They hate them with a burning passion from before either of their arrivals here on this planet. I think the Jue-sah cheated the blues rather sneakily and badly and made the blues lose face. The blues are sooooooooo not going to forgive them for that. I don't think either species remembers what actually happened though, it was so long ago.

If you’re (see I can spell, I just don’t think that attacking another posters spelling proves how cool I am) so spiritually aware then you will know that light attracts light and by showing people how to put a point across without childish comments like *rolls eyes* and without personal attacks shows you have maturity and leads by example, now that’s good food for the soul what ever faith you have.

I was providing education, not attacking, eh? It is more than a little frustrating to me that so many people these days are so careless and seemingly ill prepared to converse in the written medium. Hence, when it is clear that several people are not aware of the proper usage of a word, I will mention it.

In nearly every post of DK's he has failed to use the proper word. Did I mention it before now? No, but clearly there is a problem with that word so I mentioned it. Sorry if that hurts feelings, but somebody has to provide some kind of awareness of these things or it just get worse. And really, cool is irrelevant to me.

But alas, the day has flew by me again, so the rest of my response on Monday, probably. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
To be fair, your thread header is misleading. The only violence in the alien encounter was yours.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
i found out what it means. "i think merrily, i form luck" rough translation.

i like your outlook on life.

Good grief. It's Descartes' initial formulation, "I think, therefore I am." The rot started with Descartes, I'm afraid. It was he who said that the noise of a dog in pain was no more meaningful than a squeaky cartwheel.

Latin mottoes... unnecessarily pretentious, imo, and usually indicative of a mind desperate to show off an inadequate education.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by beneguesserit
reply to post by Dan Tanna

well, i am officially stating that i do not believe you.

In what official capacity are you stating this? Lord God King of the Self-Professed Skeptics?

I think it's really funny that you clearly don't see how pompus and ignorant that one sentence makes you seem.

DT's story rings true to me and there are several specific things in it that are congruent with a pattern: most specifically, the "strangeness" of the incident. Things that you think of as being contradictory, like going back to sleep, actually reinforce the credibility of DT's account, to someone who's actually spent some time looking at stories such as this.

Of course i should mention that the whole " I AM CREDIBLE" "DON'T FLAME ME" thing is a little irrational (and irritating) too.

You might find it irritating, but it's NOT irrational. Your rudeness and ignorance is small potatoes compared to much of what I've seen on ATS. I'm pretty sure that if something happened to me I'd be very cautious about exposing it to the gaze of the idiot masses.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
/quote]
*sigh* You really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Dragon, I'm adding that to my library of insults.

Originally posted by rich23

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
i found out what it means. "i think merrily, i form luck" rough translation.

i like your outlook on life.

Good grief. It's Descartes' initial formulation, "I think, therefore I am." The rot started with Descartes, I'm afraid. It was he who said that the noise of a dog in pain was no more meaningful than a squeaky cartwheel.

Latin mottoes... unnecessarily pretentious, imo, and usually indicative of a mind desperate to show off an inadequate education.

Ditto that! Maybe they oughta change it to ''I am, therefore I (should) think'', because phrased as is, it makes no sense. If a thinking mind were a requirement for existence, the world wouldn't be plagued with so many problems...meanwhile, I'm disturbed at the irony of so many unthinking members throwing around that phrase like a yo-yo...

PS. Death_Kron, I'm a lover, not a fighter, but yes, I do have an intense sexual attraction to you.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by VergeofObscene]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Thats good, I just hope your a girl!

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join