It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this one was at a zoo , invisible almost. check out the bottom of the screen and see the thing move.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

Shame you didn't realize that earlier, you poor girl.

Not sure if thats supposed to be a lame attempt at humour or maybe your just not that smart but just so you know... I'm a male.

Okay, this is an outright insult. Hopefully you'll get punished by the staff for this.

Saying someone looks stupid is not an outright insult at all. I think the teletubbies look stupid, I think George Bush at times looked stupid - its not an insult, merely an observation.

Feel free to have your opinion and believe what you want, but when the "aliens" don't appear and when your a rotting corpse in the ground I shall have my last laugh.

I should of worded that better but my intention was to highlight the fact that the person I'm arguing with (DragonriderGal) is believe it or not human and will eventually die like the rest of us and be buried in the ground.

She is not some mystical prophetic seer as she seems to believe she is.

Again, you are being incredibly immature. Have fun laughing at the death of an anonymous internet poster, if it makes you feel better. Can't say I envy you though, luvy

Are you gay? Or do you just like calling blokes luvy and girl?

I'm sure she can do without the help. I'm sure YOU could do with a trip to an anger management course...

I'm not angry, just frustrated with people that seem to lack common sense and intelligence.

Do I believe the story? No. But I avoid tirades on the importance of proof and all that gluck because I'm wise enough to know better...

Glad you don't believe the story. Neither do I...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Haha, well look here. You have done it AGAIN

Still not managed to answer any of my previous questions and still resorting to labeling me a "NWO flunkie"

Whats the problem? Can you not answer my questions without resorting to the old NWO argument?

You say:

And in the process of your denial, you are the one showing up as childish and limited.

And then go on to use:

*shrug*

Erm... thats childish. That right there, see it?

This is spiritual information...

Talk about fish aliens is spiritual information? How do you come to that conclusion?

Shall I remind you again that DanTanna was banned from this site for creating false stories and lying?

Have you ever seen an alien? What about a fish man alien?

Whatever, like I said before if you want to believe in that then so be it.

I'm just glad that there has been people on this thread who see it for what it really is...

[edit on 24/8/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Haha, well look here. You have done it AGAIN

Still not managed to answer any of my previous questions and still resorting to labeling me a "NWO flunkie"

Whats the problem? Can you not answer my questions without resorting to the old NWO argument?

You say:

And in the process of your denial, you are the one showing up as childish and limited.

And then go on to use:

*shrug*

Erm... thats childish. That right there, see it?

This is spiritual information...

Talk about fish aliens is spiritual information? How do you come to that conclusion?

Shall I remind you again that DanTanna was banned from this site for creating false stories and lying?

Whatever, like I said before if you want to believe in that then so be it.

I'm just glad that there has been people on this thread who see it for what it really is...

Hey, haven't you been reassigned yet??? I thought you were leaving. And I only call a spade a spade, Mr. NWO flunkie or flunkie wanna be.

And actually, shrugging and rolling my eyes are aids to more fully expressing myself here. If you think expressing yourself more fully is 'childish', well, that is your problem, eh, matey? I guess you are british or something so there is that whole 'stiff upper lip' thing going on for you, so you probably can't help it.

And YOU haven't answered MY question either. HOW do I describe the color 'blue' to you, blind man???? I can't answer your questions about oranges when the information I have is about apples. I could explain all day and waste way too much of my valuable time trying, but why beat a dead horse????? I have better things to do, unlike you, I guess.

And yes, I see aliens all the time in the racial/collective unconscious and in the spirit realm. I have seen dracs of which this being kind of reminds me, but I think it isn't quite the same species. AT that level of 'knowingness', it is about spiritual awareness.

And as always, you are entirely entitled and welcome to your opinion of why DanT was banned. I read the same thing you did, I am sure, and my conclusions were not at all the same. You are more just quoting, yet again (and again and again), the 'official' version, with or without what really happened included from what I see. But hey, that is just my opinion too, eh?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by VergeofObscene

Thanks for sharing your opinion, VoO.

It is Death_Kron's persistence and viciousness (and really limited choice of things to attack about) that does lead me to believe that individual (so a gal, eh?) is one of the NWO disinformation flunkies. With his/her cover blown, I guess Death Kron has to move on, eh?

Just because an individual fights strongly for his point of view does not mean that he is a disinfo agent.

I cant believe people still use that...its getting really old

Fighting for his point of view is one thing; not allowing anyone to have a differing opinion with out 'proof' that will 'satisfy' him is entirely another as he viciously and unrelentingly attacks them and their character in the process. This kind of behavior speaks to a whole different agenda to me, eh?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Vodo34861

More has happened to me in my life mate then you could ever fathom. I'm a better person for it and do you know what helped me?

Common sense.

Believe what you will my friend, I can only pity your naivety.

As blind as you seem, do you even fathom what happened to you??

And wow, if this is the better version of you, I am glad I only had to deal with you recently.

And is Vodo really your friend??

[edit on 24-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yawn, yawn and yet more yawning.

Didn't think you could do it and unsurprisingly you haven't.

I honestly don't mind what you think, I'm beyond the point of even trying to reason with you now.

Believe in fish aliens, e*thlvs and what other madness you spout.

Oh and with regards to "expressing yourself fully" theres smarter ways than resorting to MSN teen speak

Edit to add:

HOW do I describe the color 'blue' to you, blind man????

I'm sure you already know, with your knowledge of meta-physics and quantum physics and knowledge of "energy", that colour as an individual entity does not exist right?

So your poor analogy doesn't really work that well?

And as always, you are entirely entitled and welcome to your opinion of why DanT was banned

Can I ask you an honest question? Are you blind?

Or do you see what only you want to see?

Numerous members have replied to this thread backing up the reasons I stated Dan was banned for. Or did you miss them?

I guess you are british or something so there is that whole 'stiff upper lip' thing going on for you, so you probably can't help it.

Yes I am British, it says so in my avatar. Manchester is a town in the UK

Forget to ask you (again)

What do they look like can I ask? How do they speak? What do they wear?

Do you know any of their names?

I wouldn't even bother trying to reply to be honest. Your only going to spout more rubbish and call me a "NWO flunkie"

Edit again:

Missed something dragongirl,

And yes, I see aliens all the time in the racial/collective unconscious and in the spirit realm. I have seen dracs of which this being kind of reminds me, but I think it isn't quite the same species. AT that level of 'knowingness', it is about spiritual awareness.

So you think your better than others then eh? *pun intended*

That kind of makes sense!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here's a disturbing thought... forgive me if anyone in the ninety some odd pages this thread has become has possibly mentioned this.

What if the fish creature was a descendant of Dan Tanna travelling back in time to view it's grandparents or great grandparents?

I have often entertained the possibility that with a transgenic revolution, many of the Alien creatures insinuated by the public might actually be our descendants who must hide themselves on their visits out of the general hatred and intolerance of the age to anything inhuman or out of the norm.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

i haven't read the whole thread but maybe i can help you understand the concept.

its proven that the human mind can be affected by various things such as EM feilds, sound frequencies, whatever

a sleep feeld would just be an em feild at a frequency that alters the brain wave of a person causing them to sleep.

it doesn't even have to put them a sleep just keep them that way.

if that isn't good enough than i ask you to explain the mechanics of creating an artifical black hole

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

You missed the part about the clarification that fish alien hybrids are real...

Or that the OP was banned for lying

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

So fish man was a genetically modified animal that came back in time to view its relations?

One phrase:

Hahaha

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I have seen dracs

You mean the fictional characters from Barry B Longyear's novels?

Very convincing

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yawn, yawn and yet more yawning.

Boy I sure understand that need to yawn and yawn and yawn. It happens every time I have to answer one of your redundant and blindfolded posts.

Didn't think you could do it and unsurprisingly you haven't.

I don't care about oranges, eh? Only apples. Live in your orange based world, if you wish, but don't expect me to waste my time there, eh?

I honestly don't mind what you think, I'm beyond the point of even trying to reason with you now.

Ah, I see, so you keep posting why?

Believe in fish aliens, e*thlvs and what other madness you spout.

And please keep believing everything the NWO talking heads spout, eh? Please don't try to think for yourself. We just wouldn't want you to hurt your pretty little head.

Oh and with regards to "expressing yourself fully" theres smarter ways than resorting to MSN teen speak

Well, considering I have never been on a chat site with teens, I will have to take your word for it. So what were you doing there??? Trying to get a date? Ewww.

Edit to add:

HOW do I describe the color 'blue' to you, blind man????

I'm sure you already know, with your knowledge of meta-physics and quantum physics and knowledge of "energy", that colour as an individual entity does not exist right?

So your poor analogy doesn't really work that well?

So how do I describe the color blue to you??? How can I describe something to you that you can't even conceive of?? *shrug* I don't know either. And sadly it is your poor understanding of my analogy that is to blame for that lameness.

And as always, you are entirely entitled and welcome to your opinion of why DanT was banned

Can I ask you an honest question? Are you blind?

Or do you see what only you want to see?

Wow, talk about questions you should be asking yourself!

Numerous members have replied to this thread backing up the reasons I stated Dan was banned for. Or did you miss them?

Huh. What I see is all of you being threatened by what DanT has said. There are way more of you here than those of us who can keep our minds open to different possibilities. And really, if a bunch of lemmings jump off the cliff and I can see that it would be really stupid to do so, and so don't, does that mean I am blind because the lemmings are wrong?? Don't think so.

I guess you are british or something so there is that whole 'stiff upper lip' thing going on for you, so you probably can't help it.

Yes I am British, it says so in my avatar. Manchester is a town in the UK

So yah, never mind about stuff with 'feelings' in it. Sorry. Didn't think about that handicap of yours.

Forget to ask you (again)

What do they look like can I ask? How do they speak? What do they wear?

Do you know any of their names?

I wouldn't even bother trying to reply to be honest. Your only going to spout more rubbish and call me a "NWO flunkie"

*shakes head* Well, if you aren't a NWO flunkie, then you should go sign up. You have all the requisite 'skills'. Heck, you might get to earn a little side cash for doing something that gives meaning to your life and makes you feel important, all while keeping the internet safe from looney toons and raving lunatics who by the very fact that they dare to disagree with you, must be crazy. Isn't that what everyone wants? Getting paid for doing what they love??

The dracs I see have bigger snouts, more teeth. But since I don't talk to them much, I have no idea what their names are. They and I aren't on the same side in all of this stuff, eh? They tend to not wear anything out in the spirit realm, just their scaley skin. They are, like all other aliens, telepathic and so don't tend to speak at all.

Edit again:

Missed something dragongirl,

So you think your better than others then eh? *pun intended*

That kind of makes sense!

Hum.. didn't you mean "So you think you're better..." ??
And nope, not better, just better informed.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon
Here's a disturbing thought... forgive me if anyone in the ninety some odd pages this thread has become has possibly mentioned this.

What if the fish creature was a descendant of Dan Tanna travelling back in time to view it's grandparents or great grandparents?

I have often entertained the possibility that with a transgenic revolution, many of the Alien creatures insinuated by the public might actually be our descendants who must hide themselves on their visits out of the general hatred and intolerance of the age to anything inhuman or out of the norm.

Just a thought.

Hum.. interesting. I would suspect it was more that the spirit in the child was an ex-alien spirit friend or family member of theirs, now stuck in a human body as a lot of us (who used to be something else) are. The predominant future I see in the racial/collective unconscious has us making physical enlightenment and that kinda precludes the need or possibility of there being a 'transgentic revolution' since we can shift into a different form while in the enlightened state, and come back into the physical form in that shape, be it elven, dragon, grey, reptilian, etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by TheColdDragon

So fish man was a genetically modified animal that came back in time to view its relations?

One phrase:

Hahaha

You gotta love this guy! He is so the answer troll for this thread. Gosh, I hope he is getting paid for this, as much time as he spends here trashing on people.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I have seen dracs

Very convincing

*rolls eyes* Oh brother. Scraping here, aren't you?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Haha, okay luv go and talk about your alien friends and fruits somewhere else.

Still can't answer a question from me, still look stupid.

Thats me done

Have fun with your sleep inducing field aliens

Did you miss:

I have seen dracs

Very convincing

Thought so!

[edit on 25/8/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
reply to post by Death_Kron

i haven't read the whole thread but maybe i can help you understand the concept.

its proven that the human mind can be affected by various things such as EM feilds, sound frequencies, whatever

a sleep feeld would just be an em feild at a frequency that alters the brain wave of a person causing them to sleep.

it doesn't even have to put them a sleep just keep them that way.

if that isn't good enough than i ask you to explain the mechanics of creating an artifical black hole

Yah, like he said. Thanks RokNinja.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You do realise thats fiction don't you luv? *rolls eyes*

No?

Didn't think so

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join