It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Firstly stop spouting terms such as the "human racial unconscious", your just making yourself look stupid.

Hardly. It is a quite valid term in the metaphysical community of which you obviously aren't even aware. *shrug* And besides, I think it is important to differentiate between our racial/collective unconscious and the other aliens' unconscious. There is a huge difference.

Could you tell me what that is? Or exactly how one goes about accessing it? Let me guess, your going to tell me that I can't because you need an open mind and need to believe?
Or some similiar rubbish...

Like I said, such terminology is common knowledge in metaphysically aware people, which you don't seem to be. It is also referred to as the askaric library and so on. I personally, went on a shaman journey and was given this connection by the old indian fellow there.

I am sure there are other ways to connect to it if you wish. You however need to do your own research. Or go on a shaman journey, get to the higher plane and ask the old indian fellow there to connect you. There may be easier ways though. I just don't need to know them, eh?

Aliens are scared of human beings because we have martial arts training and we get scared?
Have you any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

No, aliens are afraid of us humans because we so violently and quickly overreact when we get scared enough. It makes us very unpredictable, just like a wolverine or badger. We will fight to the death from the git go. Even the big predators don't mess with those animals because of it. Plus we humans are incredibly creative and if pissed enough can come up with some really nasty retaliatory weaponry that totally blindsides them.

We are the only species with nuclear technology (alien wishful thinking not withstanding) and it really scares the bejeebers out of the rest of the galactic community. It is one of the reasons we are being kept on this planet. Just like a bunch of really dangerous rats, the last thing the rest of the aliens want is more of us humans running amok and ruining things and blowing things up with nukes out there on their worlds.

Don't you find it coincidental that a member of a conspiracy site has an encounter with a fish alien? Seem's like a point grabbing exercise to me and if that was the case then it sure worked.

So, where would he write up such an experience and post it, IF NOT HERE??? Geez. Again, if he can't even get believed here, why bother anywhere else??

Look at the language Dan use's, its fictional i.e. a story, you wouldn't describe that scenario in the way Dan did.

I probably would, if that were my experience. He wrote it first person narrative as he remembered it in sequential form. How else could it be written if he was trying to relay the whole of his experience from beginning to end??? Are you so much a writing expert that you can think of a 'better' more 'accurate' way to do it? How would you recommend that it should have been done then to be 'suitably appropriate' for relaying such an experience, if that experience *was* true?????

So the fish man alien was coming checking up on one of its kids? A kid that just happens to be human... living with a human family...? Okay...

Hum. You don't really read very closely do you? I said the spirit of the child could have been one of the members of that alien's species BEFORE it got sucked into a human body. These human bodies are veritable soul stealers, as powerful as their need for a spirit is.

Yeah Evidence, i.e. take a photo of the scene or the alien. No, I wouldn't say it was photoshopped becauses there are ways of telling whether it was or wasn't and I would test that.

Uh huh. So in the middle of all that, he was going to stop and take a picture... I can see it now... "Dan suddenly stops his attack... Wait! he shouts! This is such a great photo op!! You stand right there and I will pretend to be stabbing you, ok?? Ready?? Grimace for the camera!!"
Yah, sure. *rolls eyes* And really, you are such a photo shop pro (as well as an expert writer) he couldn't fool you, eh?

Dan just fell asleep after the said encounter? Okay so the next time a fish alien man being tries to attack my family I'll kill it and then happily go to sleep... Get real!

I am guessing they meant to have that sleep inducing energy field on the whole time. Keep the humans safely asleep. Definitely an Oppsie on their part!
Do you really have so little awareness of the various types of energy frequencies present in this world? Of course if you aren't at all aware of the metaphysical level of things, yah probably you wouldn't. But anyway if these aliens know how to manipulate energy (and most of them do, from what I see), they can do a lot of stuff, probably without a machine even, that we thus far have been blocked from knowing about and/or using ourselves. (read that part about humans being very dangerous again, if this blockage perplexes you, eh?)

I do pity you yes because you are willing to believe complete non-sense and not only that but you back it up with your own deluded pseudo-scientific/paranormal views.

Of course, as always you are entitled to your own opinions, valid or otherwise. *lol* I would liken you to a person who is living in a fishbowl in the bottom of the ocean. Sure you can see around you, but it is all distorted by the glass (lies of our would be enslavers the NWO bunch try to bury us in), and you never look up to see that there is a whole bigger level of things above you.
And I pity you because you are only willing to believe what the limited and limiting 'scientists' are spouting. Remember that whoever is paying the bills for the research is the one most likely getting the 'results' they want. Only have to look at that whole tabacco industry 'research' boondoggle to see how easily a 'scientist' can be bought and made to get whatever results are wanted. The NWO spins us with 'science' every bit as much as they do with religion and big media misinformation, eh? I would say to you; Wake up and see the lies you are swallowing whole just because some 'scientist' said so.(cont.)

[edit on 19-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

As for the inaccuracies well read the story again for yourself, if you can't see them then thats your problem.

Yah, you don't see them either, I bet. Probably you are just parroting some previous poster. *although eyes are tired of rolling, eyes roll yet again*

Edit to add: Of course my opinion is only that - an opinion, it doesn't make the story right or wrong. But on the same token, neither does yours. Just because you believe its true doesn't make it so, if your going to apply that sort of logic then understand it works both ways.

Exactly. I completely agree. This is my opinion, based on what I see and how I interpret what I see thru my filters. After having done a LOT of personal growth work over the years and gotten a double masters in systems counseling, I believe I have cleared a lot of the problems/issues that would put blinders on me, and I am therefore more able to see the patterns of what is going on than many. And of course, that is entirely MY opinion. So what kind of personal growth work have you done to try to discern what unconscious and possibly damaging motivations and blind spots you might have?

Stories like this do discredit the whole of ufology & aliens because its so obviously fake, its basically a mockery about a very serious subject.

Hum. Obviously fake to you, eh? Still just your opinion, and I would say waking up and having an alien at the foot of your bed is every bit as serious as seeing a whizzing blinking object in the sky.

And could I just ask why you can see into the "human racial unconscious" and I can't?

Have you ever tried? Do you even acknowledge it exists??? I am pretty sure the answer to those questions is a resounding no, on your part.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Good for you DragonriderGal, if you want to be that naive, gullible and some what childish then well done

For us in the real world though, we shall continue to call the truth and negate the lies...

Cheers lv!

Edit to add: You have a qualification in a psychological related subject? Well if you knew anything about psychology then you would realise everything your posting goes against everything taught.

You also don't come accross as that smart without being disrespectful...

Have you ever encountered a psycho elliptic time lapse?

[edit on 19/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Good for you DragonriderGal, if you want to be that naive, gullible and some what childish then well done

For us in the real world though, we shall continue to call the truth and negate the lies...
Cheers lv!

Oh don't you mean living in the 'spun' spiritually dead reality that the NWO wants you living in?? Glad I don't, thanks.

Edit to add: You have a qualification in a psychological related subject? Well if you knew anything about psychology then you would realise everything your posting goes against everything taught.

Pretty clearly you don't have any qualifications in the psychological field. And I hold a double masters in systems counseling; a different and much more effective approach than traditional psychology, eh?
And no, it doesn't, at all. It is partly how I got myself out of that NWO spun box you are so happy to live in.

You also don't come accross as that smart without being disrespectful...

Well, now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. *dang, I am getting so tired of rolling my eyes!* *lol*
So which university did you graduate magna cum laude from?

Have you ever encountered a psycho elliptic time lapse?

Do you ever get out of yours?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A psycho elliptic time lapse doesn't exist, I made that term up to prove a point and it obviously worked...

If you’re qualified in any field related to psychology then I truly feel sorry for your patients, I'm sure they would love to hear about your "racial unconsciousness experiences"

Just give it up, your becoming boring now...

For someone who apparently has graduated in “systems counseling” you don’t know how to write very well do you? Have you ever heard of grammar?

I’m glad you’re so smarter than me, it helps me sleep well at night knowing there are smart and intelligent, telepathic, shamanistic females like you on this planet… Get real…

Edit to add:

Forgot dear, did you miss this little gem from our truthly friend dan this

Now is it bed time?

[edit on 19/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
That blond women your wife mentioned...........I immediately thought Pleadian........but maybe that was just me.Can you ask your wife what color clothes she had on(the women)?

hi ya mate, been a bit of a recluse lately when it comes to ATS as i am getting fed up with all the false disclosure dates!! i only came across this thread tonight, sunday 10pm gmt... and the y do say great minds think alike, and i thought the same as you when this gentlemens wife was tellin her side of things about the blonde women/hybrid, first thing that popped in to my head was pleadians/norse type beings...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

It's fake mate, a story aka fiction...

How else should I describe it?

Have scientist's proved it real?

Exactly.

[edit on 20/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Maybe its the norse God's eating our soul and selling them to Thor to trade sins with Jesus?

Grow up...

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Maybe its the norse God's eating our soul and selling them to Thor to trade sins with Jesus?

i must say that ive just read another one of dans threads and he disapeared rather quickly after stirring everything up..
Grow up...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Forgot to comment on this little gem of yours:

We are the only species with nuclear technology (alien wishful thinking not withstanding) and it really scares the bejeebers out of the rest of the galactic community. It is one of the reasons we are being kept on this planet. Just like a bunch of really dangerous rats, the last thing the rest of the aliens want is more of us humans running amok and ruining things and blowing things up with nukes out there on their worlds.

Really? And you know this as the truth because ...?

So alien's have the technology to travel light years accross the galaxy/universe to reach our planet but they don't have nuclear technology?

Stop for a moment and think about what your actually saying here.

But anyway if these aliens know how to manipulate energy (and most of them do, from what I see), they can do a lot of stuff, probably without a machine even

Wait... these aliens know how to manipulate energy and they can do "stuff" without a machine but they don't have nuclear technology?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Forgot to comment on this little gem of yours:

Really? And you know this as the truth because ...?

*rolls eyes* sheesh. *taps on your head to see if it is maybe empty* Where am I getting any of this information???

So alien's have the technology to travel light years accross the galaxy/universe to reach our planet but they don't have nuclear technology?

Stop for a moment and think about what your actually saying here.

Obviously you didn't read what I posted. Again. Let me reiterate. Most of the more advanced aliens work with raw energy. They don't need machines or devices to do what they want to do. They may have a talisman to focus the energy, much as our stereotypcial 'wizard' has (and where do you think we got the idea for that?), but in general, they don't bother with hard technology.

And Nuclear energy is VERY hard technology. Since humanity is very blocked to using raw energy (the greys were just protecting themselves since we humans were making quite a mess of things), WE have had to resort to creating hard technology to do what we want. None of the other alien species are blocked, and using raw energy is way easier than having to develop technology, so other than the tall skinny blue people, they never did.

I see these blues (I think those are what people are calling the pleiadians) as having some hard technology; it appears they gave us the arabic numbering system, and I also think they gave us the basic computer type information. We humans have really taken it and ran though and so gone beyond what they have.

But anyway if these aliens know how to manipulate energy (and most of them do, from what I see), they can do a lot of stuff, probably without a machine even

Wait... these aliens know how to manipulate energy and they can do "stuff" without a machine but they don't have nuclear technology?

Why would they need it?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

A psycho elliptic time lapse doesn't exist, I made that term up to prove a point and it obviously worked...

Yah, uh huh. *rolls eyes* And my response didn't clue you into the fact that I was just playing along??? Ooooook.
But in the field of psychotherapy, new ideas and theories are always being presented, so unless you are reading all the journals all the time, there isn't any guarantee that such a thing might not exist. I was doubtful, but *shrug* who knows.

If you’re qualified in any field related to psychology then I truly feel sorry for your patients, I'm sure they would love to hear about your "racial unconsciousness experiences"

No, actually if they ask me spiritually based questions, I will mention some of what I see, but in general, I stick to systems counseling, eh? My, that box you wear is pretty tight, isn't it?

Just give it up, your becoming boring now...

For someone who apparently has graduated in “systems counseling” you don’t know how to write very well do you? Have you ever heard of grammar?

Huh. So dear Mr. Kettle, to what exactly are you referring? Although I don't know the specifics, I am guessing it is probably isn't me who is not up to snuff on the correct grammatical form.

I’m glad you’re so smarter than me, it helps me sleep well at night knowing there are smart and intelligent, telepathic, shamanistic females like you on this planet… Get real…

If you sleep well or not, it isn't of my concern. If your fishbowl is too tight though, maybe you should climb out of it and take a look at the real world and all the many levels of awareness that are possible if you don't buy into the whole NWO spun version that says only believe what we tell you to believe via "scientific" proof. Everything else is FALSE!! Believe or you shall be damned... er.. .sorry wrong century... believe or we shall call you a total nutcase fruit loop who doesn't believe in the holy god of SCIENCE! Repent or burn forever in the darkest reaches of MENTAL INSANITY! *rolls eyes*
You really don't see how limited your version is, do you?

Edit to add:

Forgot dear, did you miss this little gem from our truthly friend dan this

Now is it bed time?

*shrug* If you had a bad experience with aliens, you might be more aware of what they look like, or may be prone to jumping at shadows. But hey, all this is entirely up to you to believe or not. How you think about it is your opinion, and you are entirely entitled to it. If mine is different, what does it really matter?

I think things are coming to a head though. These are the end times and soon enough we will all know what is 'up'. If none of what I've seen is 'right', well so be it. Looks pretty real from where I am sitting though. But hey, that is MY opinion.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It's fake mate, a story aka fiction...

How else should I describe it?

Have scientist's proved it real?

Exactly.

[edit on 20/7/09 by Death_Kron]

Yah, that really proves it to me. NOT.

Living in the NWO spun version of 'reality' is sooooo much easier. Look, how convenient. They even tell you what to think via all their owned 'scientists'. You don't have to worry your pretty head about anything! They are happy to provide you with all the(ir) answers.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Haha, I'm sorry but apart from laugh I'm not sure exactly how to react!

So aliens use "talisman's" yeah?

Like the one I wear around my neck, does that make me all powerful?

And Nuclear energy is VERY hard technology. Since humanity is very blocked to using raw energy (the greys were just protecting themselves since we humans were making quite a mess of things), WE have had to resort to creating hard technology to do what we want. None of the other alien species are blocked, and using raw energy is way easier than having to develop technology, so other than the tall skinny blue people, they never did.

Can I see your certification in nuclear engineering please?

No, actually if they ask me spiritually based questions, I will mention some of what I see, but in general, I stick to systems counseling, eh? My, that box you wear is pretty tight, isn't it?

Okay so what do you tell then when they say they are possessed by evil spirits and theyre not sure whether they exist or not?

Funny how you won't answer any of my questions directly isn't it?

For someone skilled and working in the field of psychology you would think you would be making a better debate about this?

I'm not that familiar with the American education system but I feel from your replies and post's its failed you...

I'm not even sure after listening to your mumbo-jumbo that I should even be entertaining a reply...

Anyways have fun with your racial consciousness and such like, when you predict the future or tell me something I couldn't possibly know maybe then I would start to believe you.

You, like so many, seem to have no idea what your talking about and when questioned just answer back with more non-sensical crap.

Let me ask you a question; what are you trying to say? what are you saying you know that others don't? why are you sitting on an internet board proclaiming facts about your so called "ability" yet are doing nothing with it in the real world?

The old indian guy at the shamanistic adventure? So everyones shamanistic venture is the same then is it?

People like you really do make me laugh.

Edit to add: Forgot to mention;

But in the field of psychotherapy, new ideas and theories are always being presented, so unless you are reading all the journals all the time, there isn't any guarantee that such a thing might not exist. I was doubtful, but *shrug* who knows

Not sure how many times you want me to mention it but theres NO SUCH THING as a "psycho elliptic time lapse", I invented the term to bait you and it worked!

So much for the psychology girl....

[edit on 21/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Haha, I'm sorry but apart from laugh I'm not sure exactly how to react!

Feel free.

So aliens use "talisman's" yeah?
Like the one I wear around my neck, does that make me all powerful?

Hum. You don't know much about 'magic', do you? The talisman, like a 'wand' or such, is used to focus the raw energy to the will of the user. That is all magic was; someone using raw energy to do their will. Now if you aren't into quantum physics and the 'we are all energy' thing, it would make sense that you would be so skeptical, since you still live in the old paradigm and can't conceive of anything that doesn't fit into that little NWO-spun fishybowl of yours.

And if you were capable of using energy, it might. But I am guessing you are SO not able.

Can I see your certification in nuclear engineering please?

My sweetie is a radiation control tech who helps refuel nuclear subs and aircraft carriers. And if it were easy tech, we'd have developed it long ago, eh? That part is just common sense. *rolls eyes*

Okay so what do you tell then when they say they are possessed by evil spirits and theyre not sure whether they exist or not?

Well, we discuss various things as to what might be the reason for their beliefs, and go from there. It all depends on the individual. I don't however think demons possess people; they may influence their thoughts, but actual possession in the technical sense, no.

Funny how you won't answer any of my questions directly isn't it?

And those questions were? I believe I answered them all as directly as possible, other than the ones with the obvious answers.

For someone skilled and working in the field of psychology you would think you would be making a better debate about this?

Hum, so your saying that I am not making a better debate about this is true because you say so? Sorry but I disagree. I am doing just fine; it is your end that is slipping because, well, I do believe that your fishybowl is just a little too tight and you aren't getting enough oxygen to your brain.

I'm not that familiar with the American education system but I feel from your replies and post's its failed you...
I'm not even sure after listening to your mumbo-jumbo that I should even be entertaining a reply...

Of course you are always welcome to your opinion. And if you aren't familar with how real thinkers operate, then that is kinda sad. If somehow you percieve original thinking to be a 'failure' on the part of the educational system, you probably should go back to school yourself, eh? And since you aren't winning, I am sure you probably will stop posting replies. As always, your choice.

Anyways have fun with your racial consciousness and such like, when you predict the future or tell me something I couldn't possibly know maybe then I would start to believe you.

You, like so many, seem to have no idea what your talking about and when questioned just answer back with more non-sensical crap.

As said before, you are always entitled and welcome to your opinion, no matter how wrong others may perceive it to be. *shrug* And I am not interested in the details of the future; my interests are in the past and in what is coming for humanity. That I see pretty clearly. And I definitely don't see you making physcial enlightenment, for example. Your soul is way too dark and bitter. Better start working thru those issues that are making you so. eh? Or miss that train entirely.

Let me ask you a question; what are you trying to say? what are you saying you know that others don't? why are you sitting on an internet board proclaiming facts about your so called "ability" yet are doing nothing with it in the real world?

Hum. Well if you are blind to the implications of what I am seeing and saying, then that is a problem but YOUR problem, not mine.

The way out of the NWO spun trap is what I am talking about, and what is coming for those who can get out of it. And why things are the way they are here now. All of that is what I talk about.

Now, if that doesn't seem helpful to you, well, so be it. I know that everyone is going to have to save themselves, and if everyone is out there trying to save everyone but themselves as the NWO bunch wants us to believe is the 'only' true 'spiritual' way, we will all miss the boat. I am not willing to, and if by my discussing it others manage to avoid missing it too, then that is a good thing.

The old indian guy at the shamanistic adventure? So everyones shamanistic venture is the same then is it?

Hum. Don't know anything about shaman journeys either, eh? Wow, your world/fishybowl is pretty small. No wonder you can't breathe!

People like you really do make me laugh.

Well, laughter is the best medicine, eh? And if trying to belittle and humiliate others is what floats your boat, then I suppose you must do it, just to keep yourself from turning that vicious 'humor' on yourself, eh?

Not sure how many times you want me to mention it but theres NO SUCH THING as a "psycho elliptic time lapse", I invented the term to bait you and it worked!

So much for the psychology girl....

Huh. You don't get what I meant by that either, do you? Sheesh, lack of oxygen sure doesn't help you think very well, does it?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I missed the part where you proved anything you was saying as the truth?

Did I miss your evidence?

Tell me once more, well you haven't actually managed to tell me in the first place; how you know this?

You really are not debating your side very well for a person involved in psychology...

So could you tell me again how you received this "knowledge"?

You need to resort to insults because you can't prove what your saying is true and ultimately you have no defence.

More mumbo-jumbo in store?

Edit to add:

Harry Potter has a wand.

And I probably know more about quantum psychics that you do, your really confusing the issues if your involving that...

Does your "sweetie" know you have ESP abilities and can speak to aliens?

Or is he as confused as you?

[edit on 22/7/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I missed the part where you proved anything you was saying as the truth?

Did I miss your evidence?

Tell me once more, well you haven't actually managed to tell me in the first place; how you know this?

You really are not debating your side very well for a person involved in psychology...
So could you tell me again how you received this "knowledge"?

Hum. Your bowl is definitely too tight. It is even affecting your memory! How do you breathe in there anyway?? SO, let me reiterate yet again (and again).

I am connected to the racial/collective unconscious and all this information is out there, available to anyone who can access it. Please note that this has ALWAYS been my source of information, since this really fishbowl limited interchange began. Just because YOU can't access, doesn't mean it isn't there to be accessed, eh?

If you don't believe, well that is fine. I can see that you are not the kind of person who can or probably even wants to think for yourself. You need to have the NWO feed you all the information you believe via all their talking news heads and owned 'scientists', and that is ok. It is entirely your choice, and they have been pretty sneaky with the brainwashing, so I guess I can't really blame you for your lack of awareness. Nor for your ongoing defensiveness towards information that doesn't come from the program running in your tiny little bowl. *shrug*

As for providing whatever kind of 'proof' YOU think might prove all this, that has never been a criteria, because as we who are actually awake ALL know 'science' is just another venue the NWO uses to spin and control the information we recieve as a way to control us by controlling what we are allowed to 'know' and therefore are programed to believe. And if, by chance something slips thru, well there is always their media to tell us what idiots we are if we believe anything they don't approve of knowing. Now if that little fish bowl of yours hasn't room for such obvious information, that is kinda sad. But that is ok, life is much easier when you eat all that NWO-contaminated 'fish' crap...er, I mean 'information' they feed you so much of. Just don't worry your pretty little head with all that other stuff, eh?

You need to resort to insults because you can't prove what your saying is true and ultimately you have no defence.

And of course your posts have been sooo insult free, eh? *rolls eyes yet again*

More mumbo-jumbo in store?

*just looks at you* Whatever, eh? As always just because it is your opinion doesn't mean it is right.

Edit to add:

Harry Potter has a wand.

I would explain, but you wouldn't get it, I am sure, just like you aren't getting any of this other stuff, because well, the NWO bunch says you shouldn't believe it. And of course they are always right and have only our best interests at heart. Uh huh.*rolls eyes*

And I probably know more about quantum psychics that you do, your really confusing the issues if your involving that...

As always, you really don't know anything about the metaphysical level of thinking, do you? Otherwise that last would have never been posted.

Does your "sweetie" know you have ESP abilities and can speak to aliens?

Or is he as confused as you?

Seems you are pointing a finger here, and the other three are pointing back at you. I am not at all confused, nor is my sweetie. But since you can't even comprehend how such things as I 'know' could exist, I guess that is the only way you can keep from getting confused, eh? Heaven forbid you ever peek outside that shallow limited fish bowl of yours. *shakes head*
And quite fortunately, my sweetie is well aware of the metaphyical level of things and realizes how much more there is than what the NWO bunch wants us to 'know'.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well I'm glad your connected to whatever it is you think you are connected too. Your choice, not mine.

Once again you havent explained anything, just instead come out with more mumbo-jumbo.

Could you please explain how you access this racial/collective unconsciousness?

Can I ask you a serious question? How do you "know" these things exist?

As a practitioner in the field of psychology I find this quite worrying to be honest?

Would you mind posting your qualifications? Obviously you can blur out the essentials but it would be nice to see some proof...

I can't even comprehend such things you "know" exist? Suppose that makes you better than me does it?

Cut the crap or take it elsewhere, you haven't proved anything and to be honest your just making yourself look daft.

You would explain but I wouldn't get it?

Nice cop out

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Well I'm glad your connected to whatever it is you think you are connected too. Your choice, not mine.

yah, duh.

Once again you havent explained anything, just instead come out with more mumbo-jumbo.

Your choice to think it mumbo jumbo. *shrug*

Could you please explain how you access this racial/collective unconsciousness?

After my shaman journey (I explain YET again), where the old indian fellow told me to ask and they would send answers, I have basically been hard-wired into the racial/collective unconscious. I think of something I want to know about, and either follow a feeling or energy path and watch a little mini-movie, or else a short while later the answer pops into my head in a rather 'aha' manner. Sometimes there isn't an answer which tells me that whatever I am asking about probably isn't there, or that I need to ask for information about whatever differently.

Can I ask you a serious question? How do you "know" these things exist?

Because I can see them in my mind's eye, or hear the information in what I would call my mind's ear. Suppose you could dial into a 'library' where there were endless amounts of documents, videos, and audio tapes that spoke to everything any human ever did, any event that ever happened. Imagine having your little librarian helping you find and then play any one of those videos, read any one of those books, or listen to any one of those tapes on any topic you want. You know, without a doubt, that these are *the* originals, stored exactly as they happened, with no one able to tamper with them. That is the Askaric library. I 'know' it is the truth because it is pure unedited memory, either individual or group, stored for the entirety of the existence of human kind.

As a practitioner in the field of psychology I find this quite worrying to be honest?

*shrug* Knock yourself out, eh? If I could not distinguish my inner from my outer experience, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I am sure I would be locked up somewhere.

Would you mind posting your qualifications? Obviously you can blur out the essentials but it would be nice to see some proof...

So, like what university I graduated from or?

I can't even comprehend such things you "know" exist? Suppose that makes you better than me does it?

No, makes me awake, you still mostly asleep. Not better or worse, just more aware. Which I would construe as better for 'me', because I very much want to make physcial enlightenment. If you don't want to, then your way is better.

Cut the crap or take it elsewhere, you haven't proved anything and to be honest your just making yourself look daft.

In your opinion. Thanks for sharing, eh?

Like I said, 'proof' is quite mutable and subjective regardless of what 'scientists' would have you believe. The NWO has this world's belief in the indisputable rightness of 'science' and what constitutes 'proof' so well spun, just for this very reason. People like you can stay safely and unquestioningly asleep, because you never have to look or question beyond what some 'scientist' tells you to believe. It is the new religion for the educated masses. Sweet dreams, eh?

You would explain but I wouldn't get it?

Nice cop out

Well, from what I am seeing, I could type my fingers off, and you wouldn't get it. It is so far outside your squishy overly tight fishbowl as to be incomprehensible. *shrug* If you can't think on a higher more metaphysical level, none of this will make sense or have any kind of validity. I don't have any control over your intepretation of reality, hence have little more I can say to 'prove' or even explain anything further. How do you describe the blue sky to a blind man?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Haha, you like a good argument don't you?

Have you ever heard of the saying "The lady doth protest too much"?

I think its applicable in this case.

Since you can't prove what you are saying to me then I can only wish you good luck.

With regards to your qualifications I was thinking more of a photocopy of your diploma?

But I guess that doesn't matter now, if you want to think you have access to certain knowledge that the rest of us doesn't then so be it.

If you also want to think I live in a "fish-bowl" then again its your choice.

Lastly, if you want to believe that fish aliens exist and attack people then I can only respond with two things; 1.) believe what you want if your that stupid or 2.) ermm believe what you want

Forgot to mention: If you really did have some ability then why are you trying so hard to convince me that you do? Why are you so bothered what I think?

Keep trying if you want, I'll argue my corner all day. But you really are failing to convince me or any other sane person... Did I tell you that the member that created the OP is banned for hoaxing?

Or maybe you forgot that?

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join