It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Dan,

HI. I made it as far as, "It reached for my wife and I stabbed it in the eye!"

Don't get me wrong-I believe everything you've said. We have had one of these protecting on the Washington's west coast. Only he's green.

And yet you draw him smiling. Not so scary.

You say, he started to disappear and then a calm washed you and your wife to sleep, waking as if nothing happened...but for the evidence.

Here is what he told you:

He's new in these parts. And didn't know the rules.
The purity of your wife and child are like the gods themselves, and he was drawn to their essence. Some people faint at the sight of wolves for their glory, ect. I see crows and just want to touch one.

He both put his palms up showing he was no harm
And faded-indicating he was likely going to heal from this damage
You were washed with calm-indicating he meant you no harm-and cared for you
You woke to find the evidence-indicating he meant you no deception

I am not a man, Dan, with a wife and babe at lay beside me-nor with walls I consider to be my castle impenetrable.

He may have thought with your having an interest in things that you would have reacted differently or not violently.

I imagine he is very sorry, Dan. Please forgive him. His ugliness is a utility of his job. This is a shapeshifter, Dan. Their other form--is human. In animal form they do become more instinctual.

I don't know what he might be protecting out over that way-or why his tone would be copper, but there is something to your family that you were blessed by his visit--and it was not a malicious content.

Creatures need all the soul friends they can get. It can be a very lonely world.

Please don't think this man evil. If he were he could have just eaten you whilst you slept, or converted your surroundings back to a form...where you wouldn't have realized anything had happened.

I'm going to shut up with my vagueness now.
Twiggy, huh? That's a nice name.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Dan, I have just finished reading your encounter story and found this very interesting, thank you for sharing.

From your drawing and description of the alien being it sounds like you fought a Hybrid Reptilian. It is said that Reptilians have 2 hearts, 1 located under each armpit and an oversized liver which sits just above the pelvis. Targeting these specific areas may have resulted death? The electrical shock you received is a technique commonly used by the Grey's, which we know are working closely with the Reptilian race.

Those who are fortunate to witness a genuine Alien space craft will experience a Close Encounter usually within the same day. This encounter may last 20 minutes to 2 hours leaving you clueless to the event. It is recommended that anyone who sees a UFO to check their body the following day for anything odd e.g. rash, cut, scar, bumps etc.

The woman your wife describes does sound like a Pleiadian being. As Pleiadian's are our ancestors they resemble Earth humans. I feel she would have been primary reason the room had been restored and any injured you incurred were not fatal.

All very interesting and feasible, thanks again for sharing!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

It's my opinion that you have been visited by a human/creature hybrid as you have already thought yourself. Now my advice on what to look for, if you want to know what it was and where it came from, look into the nephilim and fallen angels. I think what you saw was some relation to them. The book of genesis in the bible tells of these beings "lying" with the daughters of men becuase they saw that they were beatyful. This may have had another motive of creating a hybrid race such as the one you saw. Lucifer has allways wanted to be god in all ways, maybe this is his creation?. Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi Dan just want to say thanks for your very discriptive encounter aswell as your wifes! i think your wife may have given a better discription because women have this knack of remembering things better -especially when it comes to arguments hehe

anways from what you mentioned when it disappered and changed colours with a bolt of lighting i would say you killed it! with this things advanced tech and reluctance to be found out id say it was some sort of disposal mechanism for its body say something like this happened.
I still think you could of restrained it instead of beating it! tho im thinking why the blind rage? do we subconcously have a past and a problem with these creatures??
this reminds me of my experience and why i started looking upto the sky at night

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hey just wanted to say thanks for your post.
It was wonderful reading
Hope knowing that you are able to wound
This being is enough to help you sleep at night.
This is the excitement these pages are looking for. I have
A few questions to ask you if you wouldn't mind
But I can wait.tell the hysteria dies down please contact me at a later date thank you for your time

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi, ive only been on the site a couple of weeks, and only just discovered this thread after people refered to it in another thread Dan Tanna has posted: Camoflaged Creature in Culloden Woods

The thing that strikes me about this is that after being a frequent and valid poster for some time, Dan posted the 'Camoflaged Creature' thread and hasnt made a post since. It seems the thread is obviously a joke, bs, or an experiment or something, otherwise it would have been clarified by the OP.

I suppose what im asking is this; have the people whove stated their belief in this fish-man story seen the Camoflaged Creature thread, and if so, do they still believe Dans account? Or do they feel a little gullible? Is he just a wind up merchant? Or mentaly unwell? Or a visionary genius?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I found this post by googling, "fishman alien". I have had my second account now with this "fishlike man" in a dream I've called, "the whale and the fishman"

I wrote the entire dream out, here:

biancasdreams.blogspot.com...

Keep in mind that I'm an astral projector and have had many, many paramornal experiences, this one was to me, important enough to record.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

DID THIS ALIEN EVEN TRY TO ATTACK YOU,IT SOUNDS LIKE IT JUST TRIED TO RUN, WHAT IF IT WAS PEACEFUL AND OBSERVING, ITS NO WONDER ALIEN SPECIES DONT WANNA SHOW THEMSELVES, ANYTIME ONE DOES SUM1 LIKE URSELF ASSUMRS IT MEANS TO HURT AND REACTS WITH VIOLENCE. THANKS ALOT. I UNDERSTAND WANTING TO PROTECT UR FAMILY, BUT U COULD HAVE ATTEMPTED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE CREATURE B4 STABBING HIM. DAMN HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THOU Shalt not kill u damn hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

After reading the bulk of your encounter, I want to just say that I find this very interesting, and I do believe you. I also want to commend you for protecting your family, regardless of the intentions of the being. I think it was very honorable and they are very lucky to have you. I would do the same thing, especially if it was anywhere near my children.

I hope you and your wife find peace with this.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would worry more about your personal reaction than I would about the fish man. Regardless if you give me the ignore stick or not, which it doesn't matter to me, I find the story a bit opportunistic, violently filled with some rage you hide, and convenient in it's lack of the usual requirement for belief, some type of irrifutable evidence.

The bodily marks I find interesting, you has a scrap with something, but what?? Lots of fish excrete slimes and substances that can irritate human flesh, so does falling down along the path from the pub.

It's not that I don't believe you, you may have well seen what you saw. However, and it is a big however, in most accounts of alien abduction or visit, they don't just jump out and say howdy. They incapacitate so as to aviod exactly what you descirbed doing. I would assume it had that power and I wonder why it waited until almost being mauled to death by you to defend itself?

I am not trying to flame, if it is removed, it says something about you that doesn't broach disbelief.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Dan, I think it took balls to put this up. I am persuaded by the differing details from what you recall and what your wife recalls.

Dr. Robert Becker wrote a book called "The Body Electric," and in it he explains thoroughly his discovery that rather than use chemical/gas anesthesia, this can easily be accomplished through simple electromagnetic frequencies, and how he did it.

Therefore, this "relaxed" and then going to sleep doesn't shock me.

The woods. After school each day I would take my rifle and go into the woods for the afternoon. One morning I got up and ran to my mom to tell her I dreamed that she took me to get the London Fog jacket I so desperately wanted. She looked at me like I just busted a window or something, and asked if I was alright?

Apparently, the day before, we went shopping, and she bought me the jacket. I looked in my closet and there it was.

Extremely confused, I tried to recall a single event from the previous day. Absolutely nothing. It is troublesome to this day that I lost an entire day of my life.

One little thing, and this is just from logic. Many creatures, especially those from darkened environments, or from sea environments are especially troubled by UV light. It burns their skin, as UV light doesn't penetrate these areas.

Just something to think about.

I suppose you're real glad you didn't attack with a Stun Gun!

I'd think about adding a machete to my bedside arsenal, and think a bit about UV light bulbs. They aren't bright enough to "light up" a room.

I know how troubling it can be when you've experienced something you can't clearly recall or even remember.

Good hunting!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I did manage to get to page three, I'm sorry if there were things I missed along the way.

On the fence as usual, even though I have experienced some pretty weird things when I was younger (some of which I wrote here on ATS...somewhere).

I couldn't help be amazed by a few people asking..."why" you would attack it.

As a parent I can tell yah...any idiot who'd just wander into my home uninvited, unannounced, and unknown to me???? You reacted as a protector would and should...beat the stuffing outta them first and ask questions later. Sadly you didn't get to the asking questions part.

As a parent would I be able to stop myself from killing an intruder? Don't know and I hope I never find out. I do know that if I perceived a threat I'd react accordingly...

As for the sleepiness...yeah that I understand completely. Mind SHOULD be screaming about what has or is happening and instead it's like a weird calm...almost as though it washes over you.

I have never seen any "beings" of any kind that I recall...though I do have a lot of fragmented time and some missing time, that for the life of me I can't find rational or conventional ways to explain...even of my own experiences I am a skeptic...I've explained most away but they still nag at me and I can't say I'm 100% confident in the "explanations" I tell myself...

As for this visitor of yours...so much for us thinking that they would be of extreme intelligence...as if barging into a stranger's home and approaching a sleeping wife and child wouldn't "upset" anyone!!!

maybe they are geniuses with little or no common sense? Or just inexperienced in dealing with humans...who really knows? Whatever their intentions may have been truly they should have made sure you were "out" before going in...if they truly are omnipotent it shouldn't be too hard for them to tell if we're really asleep or just dozing.

Anything else happen after that?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i think the entire attack was a holographic image. the intent was raised dan's adrenalin to it's highest point. thats when they come and drain these fluids from your glands. they're like drugs to these beings. the clean up crew was just that, there to clean up and leave no trace of these drug traffickers.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What a story! Damn! One of the most intriguing threads i ever read on ATS!

Your first instinct was to stab it, it take balls to attack an unknown being. For all you know it has superstrength.

Did it ever come back?

Also weird that you need to go to sleep right after this huuuge fight.. maybe u were drugged?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
did your wife describe what the woman was wearing? i couldn't find it anywhere and what do you think it was trying to do? what does your wife think it was trying to do?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by myrddinzos

DID THIS ALIEN EVEN TRY TO ATTACK YOU,IT SOUNDS LIKE IT JUST TRIED TO RUN, WHAT IF IT WAS PEACEFUL AND OBSERVING, ITS NO WONDER ALIEN SPECIES DONT WANNA SHOW THEMSELVES, ANYTIME ONE DOES SUM1 LIKE URSELF ASSUMRS IT MEANS TO HURT AND REACTS WITH VIOLENCE. THANKS ALOT. I UNDERSTAND WANTING TO PROTECT UR FAMILY, BUT U COULD HAVE ATTEMPTED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE CREATURE B4 STABBING HIM. DAMN HAVE U EVER HEARD OF THOU Shalt not kill u damn hypocrite.

lol id do the same thing he did if some creature was standing over my bed and reaching for my wife and kid. I would think any sane man would.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
accidently double posted... sorry bout that guys.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
To begin with you can just click away on the ignore list as it has no significance what so ever to what you think of me or my opinion.

To begin with, the injuries do not represent such a violent struggle. Second of all and without sounding hostile, are and were you on any form of medication at the time of the alleged incident.

These are two question i am asking for now.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join