It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This sounds like a goosebumps books with extra violence. The pictures look like some one has slapped you and quickly taken a picture. I own a cat and I have scratches too...cant atribute them to aliens.

If it was real, it was real. No one here can ever prove that. None the less, was a interesting read with a really err vivid image of the fish man

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

i wasnt talkin about this dan guy i was talking abuot minnesotawreckingcrew
but i should have included the link. sorry

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Ok I'll bite

Has anyone else heard of this type of creature, anything like it, and encounters. I have read, and heard accounts of all types of beings, but never of a fish like this one. Where did you say this was at, I'd like to go looking for it jsut to see if it would follow me back. I have a few toys in the 50 cal range I'd like to try on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by patrickrpg

Ok I'll bite

Has anyone else heard of this type of creature, anything like it, and encounters. I have read, and heard accounts of all types of beings, but never of a fish like this one. Where did you say this was at, I'd like to go looking for it jsut to see if it would follow me back. I have a few toys in the 50 cal range I'd like to try on it.

Yes there have been reports of fish like alien abductions, they are also considered and categorized part reptilian/amphibian however nothing has ever been reported remotely like Dan Tanna's experience since he supposedly stabbed the creature over 100 X's with nothing happening to it for it only to dis-appear. The shape shifting reports have taken place in similar fashion such as his report of it appearing as a dolphin. There are to many holes in his story though especially with the room clean-up and he hasn't answered all the questions plus there are clearly a few lies involved in this story anybody can see that this is where he loses all credibility on the rest of the story.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Cool story. Scary too. I once awakened out of a deep sleep one night only to see a solid dark figure standing 6 feet away from my bed. It appeared to be a man and his head was lowered as if he were saying a pray. I looked at this figure for about 5 seconds. I was so afraid, but I didn't want this being to notice me looking at it so I quickly went to sleep. I don't want to be haunted or visited by evil aliens so I explore the unknown with extreme caution and you should do the same.

Sometimes it's best to leave the unknown alone. If you seek things out you'll shall find what you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
sup dan tanna.

so when are you gonna get a championship belt made? i mean after all you are the "World Heavyweight Intergalactic Champion"

don't forget..i scheduled you a fight with the predator's cousin. i hope you've been training.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
lay off the crack pipe - your husbands injuries look like some wild night of passion

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Do you have any physical abnormalities that you know of? Are there any distinguishing physical characteristics about you that you share with your parents or siblings? Whether visible or not, like a certain way the ear lobes attach or a pinky toe is significantly longer/shorter, that sort of thing? Or like all the men in the family have unusually large lungs and livers while the women have large kidneys, bad allergies but never have taken to the flu or other illnesses?

Your knife collecting, when did that start? Does it coincide with an event, any event? What other types of defensive or offensive weapons do you collect?

How often do you or your wife witness the other “zone out” for a minute to three minutes?

Do you or have you ever notice the sounds of crickets, katydids or locust rapidly increasing in volume, then becoming completely silent for the remainder of the day or evening? Or any other out of place sounds like notably high pitch frequency tones getting louder and suddenly stopping?

Any vision distortions that travel across your field of vision in both eyes at the same time?Do you ever notice a strange taste in your mouth even though you haven’t eaten or drank anything for a while? If so, what does it taste like?

It appears that your skin became flushed red or orange, is this true and has it ever happened before?

Do you think you could recognize a specific smell from that night if you were exposed to it again? And can you equate that smell to anything else?

Please, all the same questions of your wife, sir.

How many children do you have, what are their ages? How many siblings do you each have and agewise what is your order amounst those siblings?

How far away is the nearest ranch/farm or zoo?

Test for you both, get a can of smoked oysters packed in cottonseed oil, I recommend the brand “Star-Kist or Chicken of the Sea”, for consistency sake. You each taste the oysters without any additional flavoring, salt or any thing and drink only pure water during this test. Tell me if you can recall that taste at any other time when you aren’t eating oysters or similar seafood, is it familiar?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

Dude!
What are you getting at? If you don't want to affect Dan Tanna's answers go ahead and U2U me. You are looking for specific answers, what are they and why? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Did you receive my u2u? I do not know how to confirm a u2u in this community.
I also sent one to Dan Tanna with a copy of the above post, but I haven't heard from him yet either.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn
reply to post by yourrolemodel

Did you receive my u2u? I do not know how to confirm a u2u in this community.
I also sent one to Dan Tanna with a copy of the above post, but I haven't heard from him yet either.

Just FYI, there is a good chance that your u2u's went undelivered. The u2u database was corrupted; that was the cause of the ATS outage this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Thanks, I appreciate it. I've been trying to get through to DT as this has the same basic underlying characteristics as another case that I am very familiar with.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Utterly speechless...

6' tall manfishthing that projected a smiling dolphin manifestation then got stabbed in the eye, defended itself with an electric shock that left a mark at least an inch long - an inch, can you imagine the horror - then disappeared, then came back (or sent it's nearly human associate) and did a lovely job of tidying up...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have seen one of those"gold colored things",but for me I never saw it's face clearly to know if it was fish looking or not .It was like it was half materialized or something, it glowed.My cats were freaked out,they woke me up.I rolled over blowing off my cats urgent cries calling them neurotic, and that was when I saw it was attacking my ex-boyfreind..It appeared to be lying on top of him and pinning him down,as he slept.I got really mad I tossed aside the covers,climbed out ,pulled it off of him by grabbing an arm and a leg, and wrestled it to the floor..punching and stomping it over and over.I knocked the cats water bowl over with my foot and my sock got wet. The creature was gold/yellow featureless pretty much it was kinda squishy and scaly and it escaped by fading out.
My ex, however remained asleep through all of it. Afterwards I didn't do anything, I did smell/taste a metallic chemical in the air.. I just went back to sleep too.The next morning my ex told me he had a weird dream about a glowing yellow figure attacking him he was paralyzed and was unable to defend himself..The cats went ballistic,.And I rolled over ,and I had fought it. Strange, I thought..until I saw the cat's water was knocked over and realized my sock was still moist. I went into the shower ,I noticed had a few scratches and marks that reacted to the warm water too. I don't know if it was the same sort of thing you encountered,or not, but it was invading our place,and it fought against me.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Dear Anonymous ATS,
In my response to Dan Tanna, the OP, I listed some questions, they are a few post before yours at "posted on 8/8/2008 @ 11:51 PM" of this same thread. If you could, if you feel comfortable doing so, please answer the questions that appear to be relevant to your situation and either post those answers in this thread, or if you wish, u2u them to me, but I think to u2u them, you might need to create an account on ATS. In either case, I would greatly appreciate it. I am somewhat familiar with a case that, with a few discrepancies, is much like this one. If so, I might have some useful information for you. If you feel uncomfortable with this idea, I’ll understand.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I shouldn't worry too much. Dan now says the being was trying to help him, see his thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your boyfriend was lucky to have you looking out for him

[edit on 18-8-2008 by berenike]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What an incredibly savage and vivid retelling of one of the most unique encounters i've read by far.

So you awoke to find an alien being in your bedroom. You felt it was there to harm your family and amazingly, you had the presence of mind to attack it - rather then what most people would do. You know, s*** their pants.

I feel you initially reacted on gut instinct but, what disturbs me is that in your account you did not mention the creature fighting back. Apparently it was a completely one-sided fight which must have lasted for a some time if you were able to stab it over 100 times. Did you at any point in that time think "Wow, this thing isn't doing a damn thing to me. Perhaps i should stop. Maybe it doesn't mean us any harm."

Why were you so intent on killing it? You did have the presence of mind to react to your environment (you certainly saw that ice axe) and to call out to your wife (for your knife) so the idea that you were in such a fit of rage doesn't explain that. You really should have stopped way before you did. I don't know. I personally would like to believe i would never behave that way put in that same situation. Did you even try talking to it?? If it were a curious being who sought you out - who's to say it understood our customs? It is quite possible that it did not know what it was doing was considered "trespassing" by our standards.

The creature definitely owes it's life to your wife. If she wouldn't have snapped you out of it for that tiny fraction of time - it would have been dead.

What a great first impression of earthlings right?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Why are you still debating this, the OP has stopped answering questions about it and has gone back to posting on pedestrian topics like the whole thing never happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wow, I have never heard of anyone being able to attack these bastards, but believe me I do believe you!! I have seen a real alien myself, not like the one you described but it was a grey. Back in 2004-2006, I was being abducted by the aliens, and would have night terrors, and not being able to sleep either.It all started with seeing a UFO fly over my house. Anyhow, it seems you had a reptillian encounter, and yes those things are nasty, as I have dealt with humanoid reptillians myself. Well I have to say KUDOS to you for attacking this thing, hopefully they will not come back at all. Please keep us informed with this, as I truly feel for you!! Good Luck!!

Oh yeah just so you know they will leave alone if you ask a higher power for help, such as God or Jesus. I have don't this since 2006 and haven't been bothered with them. Of course I have also read that they will leave you alone for 5-10 years and will come back randomly, maybe to check on you, or do whatever. If you want someone to talk to you you can get a hold of me through PM"s and I would be happy to send you an email. It's nice to get support from people who don't think you're crazy. Later

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join