It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
hey, ummmm... if that thing comes back, keep it there and call me. i suddenly wanna beat the # out of it. something about it just pisses me off.

It annoyed me a tad too.

Hence it got the good news.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Agreed: This creature used some thingto try lull the wife back to sleep. Unlucky for it, i was A) awake fully and B) armed and ready to tangle.

link   
as far as i'm concerned you should report this to MAAR.us... it's a website for malevolent alien abductions. they might be interested in an attack like that.

link   
Can anyone do a check on the pic to make sure it isnt faked?........

Sorry Dan, I do trust you given your past history but I think we should get into the act of routinely checking all photos before we make conclusions or assumptions. Im not saying your lying but I like to see more proof, (given past ATS experiences. I actually hope you're telling the truth because I do believe in aliens.

Good to see that you gave it a good a** kicking too

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
fake... aliens have tec to paralyze u... plus, they would prob erase your memory... this is totally bs...

link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
hey, ummmm... if that thing comes back, keep it there and call me. i suddenly wanna beat the # out of it. something about it just pisses me off.

It annoyed me a tad too.

Hence it got the good news.

heh dude, you're one of my heroes now! i'll bring my old-school japanese katana. i named it a while back. i named it property. because it's sharp as a straight A student and anyone who got cut with it should've made their Last Will and Testament.

link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I was lucky only its forearms and head were bare. had this thing had no garment on I actually think I would not of survived.

What kind of garment did it have on?

A weird, silky soft smooth beautiful garment, sleeved to mid forearm, gold / light yellow scaled coverings on the chest and shoulder areas. however, this was not armour as my knives penetrated it with ease.

It was double fastened over the chest with ties, no buttons nor zipper.

I noticed these details because I wanted ahand hold to pin it and have access to its throat for a killing blow. beautiful to touch though, ran through my fingers easily and was very very hard to gain purchase on.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

I don't think he will want to wait for you to come all the way from the USA to kill it.

Haha

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I hereby start the motion to change Dan's ATS title from "member" to "Alien Slayer." Dan, you are the new Will Smith.
Next time, you gotta make sure you tell it, "Welcome to Earth!" before you kick its arse.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

dude the pics a copy of a copy of a copy... there is no data attched to it at all thats any use to any one..

the origionals are binned as I said in the start and because I didn't think they were good enough to show or start a htread, i ditched them in favour of going hunting for better pics again.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
fake... aliens have tec to paralyze u... plus, they would prob erase your memory... this is totally bs...

It's non constructive flamer comments like this that made Dan hesitant to post it outside of RATS. But, its to be expected to a degree.

And dude, u mite want 2 lern 2 spell and rite a sentence b4 u flame..

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

even though there is no flaming on ATS (i'm a newb and i know that.) it also says "Please avoid using "TXT messaging shorthand". i'd like to just say that you should make your posts respectful. and have you ever considered that maybe different EBE's might operate differently?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Oh i am so sorry it doesn't fit to your criteria... maybe, just maybe the fact it had a knife inits eye and a super mad father stabbing seven shades of hell out of it ruined it night time plans perhaps ?

Or maybe, just maybe your point is mute because we don't know jack gipsy about aliens.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
I hereby start the motion to change Dan's ATS title from "member" to "Alien Slayer." Dan, you are the new Will Smith.
Next time, you gotta make sure you tell it, "Welcome to Earth!" before you kick its arse.

dude i just nearly lost my cherry coke through my nose...

That actually made me chuckle some what out loud.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Mod Note:

This post has been deleted due to content.

Click Here To Learn Why

[edit on 6-7-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I just want to mention how brave you and your wife are!

Your lives are changed forever!

I hope you find answers and justice!

Cheers

[edit on 6-7-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

dude the pics a copy of a copy of a copy... there is no data attched to it at all thats any use to any one..

the origionals are binned as I said in the start and because I didn't think they were good enough to show or start a htread, i ditched them in favour of going hunting for better pics again.

Ah ok, gotcha

This ones going to be a hard one to prove then

And to this guy.....did you even read the first post?

[edit on 6/7/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

You know I think we did get justice actually. I got so, deeply animal mad it overwhelmed every other sesne I had. i just wanted to tear this thing apart limb from limb.

That it sustained such dreadful damage and yet still remained able to function is bewildering. But it did.. so.. wtf ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I believe the creature must of strayed into your house out of curiosity. Possible maybe one of your earlier encounters. What it did to hide its form to your wife was truelly sinister though. And if it wanted to make a presence known it should have done it during the day and not during the night sneaking around where it was putting itself in danger. It is like walking into tiger cage intentionally. You don't do something like that. Just the whole misrepresenting itself to your wife a a dolphin is sort of scary. How many dolphins do you see in the ocean..

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

That it sustained such dreadful damage and yet still remained able to function is bewildering. But it did.. so.. wtf ?

Hmm i really doubt that it would have been able to move or do something like teleport itself out. I think the same being that you must of seen in the morning would of had hand in the creatures escape

[edit on 6-7-2008 by nahsik]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join