reply to post by MrWendal
mr, i started to answer your questions and then realised some thing. You cannot of read the account before asking that massive list of questions. For
if you had you would know 9/10ths of what you asked for.
1) What happened when you went into the woods? Besides getting a picture did anything else happen?
A) Need abit of time to talk this over with the wife. I am having real deep troubles writing it down in a manner thats not totally jumbled.
2)What made you leave the woods? Did you notice any strange sounds? Smells? Any feeling of being watched? Prior to or in the act of leaving the woods?
Was your "spider sense" tingling?
A) The woods will have to wait.Sorry.
3) You say this event took place on July 1st. When did you go into woods and take the picture? At what time of the evening did this event take place?
A) June. Late june time.
4) Can you describe what type of sound it was the woke you up? What made it seem so out of place? Could the noise be from the garments being worn?
Much the way Corda Roy Jeans make a noise when you walk.
A) Some thing in the darkness. I know what it was actually ! velcro - I can hear a toy being pushed along the carpet in my minds eye.
5) Can you describe the lay out of your bedroom in reference to your bed? Did the creature enter through the door or was it in the room when you
awoke? Which direction did the shadow move when you first noticed it? Is your side of the bed closer to the door and it go past you to your wife's
side of the bed?
A) if I was asleep how the heck do i know how the creature got in ? Did you read the first post ? I was asleep.
6) Can you describe the baby bed and where it is located in the room in reference to your bed, the door, and where the fight took place? Did the baby
ever wake up or make any noise at all during the altercation? I ask this because I would imagine there was a lot of noise, banging on the floor,
feet/arms smacking into night stands or furniture around the room, enough noise that it would wake anyone in the house.
A) baby 'bed' is in the middle of our king size, like a little cocoon for her. Its like got two plush sides and a matrees - a real 'baby bed'.
7) As you layed there aware of it's presense, what do you recall hearing? Smelling? Are your eyes open or closed? If open what did you see?
A) eyes open, smelling nothing watching the darkness move upwards.
8) How did you see this creature reach for one of your family without it noticing you were watching it? Can you explain your position in thebed in
relation to where this creature was? At this point was it standing or crouched beside the bed? How much effort was it making to remain concealed at
this point? At what point did your wife wake up while it was a "dolphin"?
A) Dude, really read the posts before adding such a list! LAID ON THE BED.
9) If I remember correctly you say the first strike was to stab it in the eye and as a result it "popped". What can you tell me about any fluids
from the creature? Thickness? Smells? Texture? Was it sticky? Was it warm or cold? How much time elapsed From this point to when you became aware of
it? How much time has passed from the time your wife saw it to the timer you attacked?
A) OK you didn't read the thread did you ? Orange sticky marmalade like blood, clear eye fluid under alot of pressure... ITS ALL IN THE THREAD !
Please read it.
Sorry, but if you cannot read through the thread to where i answered all of these questions my times not being taken by going over and again the same
questions I already have been over more than once before.
[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]