It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
dude, i have to say. you don't think they're capable of travelling to the eastern coast of the us, do you? i really wouldn't like it. but send one by my place (tell me before you do. on second thought, don't. i might like a surprise. just tell him it's the fattest kid in jersey. he'll know right away XD) and i'll sit on him.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Pray you don't have to ever stand in his shoes. People talk about what they'd do if they were shot at and how they'd respond to other life-threatening situations, but that's just fluff unless they've ever had those experiences. I too, have fantasized about having a one-to-one dialogue with an intelligent "other", but on equal terms, not as a victim of a furtive nighttime sneak attack. There isn't a place in my views for a creature to immobilize me or mine in the dead of night and consider that friendly.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just a silly joke theory.

What if the creature and his friends were playing dares?
So they dared the creature to go into someones house and sneak into their bedroom and touch them, then quickly run out.

Little did they know that he would end up coming out of the house REALLY messed up.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well, I know the fear is normal during visitations, it is the "fight or flight" response in humans that is embedded into our way of acting through evolutionary survival. When I had my visitation, or visitations, ( I had weird Dreams that could have been visitations ) I had to suppress the feeling of fear with all my might to think level headedly, but this was out in the open in nature by myself, not in a house full of family.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Do you understand the repercussions of this ?

Obviously some sort of mind control or drug or god knows what made you go to sleep.

If 'they' can do this what's stopping them from coming back again but first putting you to sleep. They are then free to do whatever they want.

If I were you I'd see some sort of hypnotherapist ASAP and be trying to remember every last god damn detail.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Oh Dan (sigh...)

You are so virile and dangerous,
You are so in charge..
I kinda wish I was 10 years younger...and a woman....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beneguesserit
Oh Dan (sigh...)

You are so virile and dangerous,
You are so in charge..
I kinda wish I was 10 years younger...and a woman....

that's a bit creepy.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

If they wanted revenge of some sort, they would have did it that night or at least by now. I'm sure they see this as a lesson well learned on their part, they probably feel pretty stupid about actually. Hell, they probably admire him for it or at least respect it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r

If 'they' can do this what's stopping them from coming back again but first putting you to sleep. They are then free to do whatever they want.

If I were you I'd see some sort of hypnotherapist ASAP and be trying to remember every last god damn detail.

Maybe the smell of the creature or the smell of it's blood, or some kind of defence smell made them feel sleepy?

I'm not sure if Dan has answered this yet? Was there any blood!?

link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by Th0r

If they wanted revenge of some sort, they would have did it that night or at least by now. I'm sure they see this as a lesson well learned on their part, they probably feel pretty stupid about actually. Hell, they probably admire him for it or at least respect it.

yeah but what are they gonna do for him as respect? a free burger at Zorb's Interstellar Dive?

link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

LOL

'Double dares ya!'

Thanks, that made me smile.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I did say that I would be capable of similar, and I dont mean to judge. If in that situation instinct could over power other thought. I merely wanted to point out that it was not the alien being who acted violently, it was dan. and also he shows no remorse, instead a view that increased violence in the next instance would solve the problem better.

i do think this a maniacal train of thought. and i do think it should be questioned. i said that yes its possible if this happened to me i could stab and try to kill this invader fish thing, but I also said that it would be beneficial for better universal communication, and specifically if instances like this reoccured, to think on how they could be resolved without conflict.

just because you dont know, recognise and fear something, does not give justification for destroying it.

could someone perhaps elaborate on more peace promoting offerings. not just killing and stabbing, like some foot ball hooligan wankers.

did you stop to think that maybe that fish hybid had a family too, and maybe friends. and now its kids might not know where daddy is for a little while. cos he's getting reconstructive fish surgery.?

"oh no but he came on my property at night, so i gave it him" any good protecter of your family would. Bollkx take a long look at yourself Dan.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
hah yeah that's true. you know. phoenix is apparently really funny.

link   
Hi Dan,

If this is a truthful account, Then we would have to conclude that they/it are a peaceful race.

Heres my reasoning.....After your violent struggle (Which was probably justified)
And afterwards it/they sent you back to sleep and tidied up the place....Then thats not what you'd expect if they had any bad intentions....So take comfort in that.

Ken

link   
I hope you don't take my 5 questions as flaming. I'm really interested to know more because if your story is true, an unkown being, be it a cryptoid, interdimensional or alien, was in your house. That's a pretty significant event.

1. Computer forensics are so good now you can still get those pictures off your camera if you take it to a University that teaches computer forensics, I know mine does. I'm sure you'd find someone interested enough in your case to do it for free.

2. What are you doing with the knife that was used to stab the being? Is it going to be tested for anomalous matter?

3 .Someone else mentioned you should have a testing of your premises done incase any evidence of your visitor was left behind. Are you going to get this done? With all that stabbing and wrestling going on, it's worth it.
Unless the cleaning lady really did her job.

4. Did you get your skin checked by a dermatologist? If not, why not?

5. Have you considered the posiblily that you and your wife shared a hallucination? Could those marks on your body be carpet burns and normal scratches?

link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

Maybe they have it running on a late night documentary...'The Human That Struck Back'

edit.........

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Do you understand the repercussions of this ?

Obviously some sort of mind control or drug or god knows what made you go to sleep.

I am sat here, looking at a blank reply screen. You know why ? I am trying to post about the woods.

You know whats happening when i try ?

.......... ? my minds feeling like its about to implode.

link   
and i have to ask. can i make a comedy movie from that? that would be hilarious. hell, i'll make you and phoenix like executive producers.

link   
What is going on?

so now they respect him and everything?
a la Danny Glover in predator 2?

i think Dan is just a screenwriter for Jerry Bruckheimer trying his new material on us..

...and boy do i like it......

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join