It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
See, why can't they just land a UFO and appear on the news, instead of sneaking around peoples houses. Anyway, one of its buddies probably zapped you and teleported the corpse away. I believe they have "4th dimensional" technology. I guess its lucky that they were the "benevolant" kind.

Anyway, I remember being half-awake, with two beings holding down my astral body, I literally snapped myself awake and grabbed the being, although I could not "see" it, I could sense it, I didn't kill it, but I let it go with a warning. Although I feel sorry for the fish man, what was it doing in your house, perhaps it was offering a friendly gesture however I think it might have gotten ahead of itself in that scenario.

Generally, aliens illicit a primal instinct in most humans. Anyway, I think it was a case of "thier bad" as they cleaned the room up for you. The reason why you fell asleep must have been an advanced mind control beam, perhaps the beam malfunctioned, or the pure surge of energy allowed you to break thier control beams.
edit on 24-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

I think the aliens that visited him were benevolant, and they might have been inexperienced in human contact. I don't know, perhaps they were roving around the woods and were showing the fish man around Earth, and perhaps they say the guy taking a photo and decided to contact him. Perhaps an innocent curiousity at first, and afterward, a lesson about the nature of life on Earth, and the feelings contained within humans...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ksavoy30

I guess thats the thing, there must be races out there that have evolved in an almost peaceful/innocent surrounding. Then again, there could also be races that have experienced countless wars and suffering...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

And from the horses mouth...

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by blackcube

I agree with you to an extent; there are a lots of threads and comments here on ATS that muddy the waters in regards to a large number of subjects and the Alien/UFO forum seems to get more than most.

However, you cannot deny what you have seen with your own eyes and on more than one occasion I've witnessed UFO's (in the true sense of the world, unidentifiable flying objects) in the sky.

There you go i can’t deny what i have seen with my own eyes on more than one occasion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Go see a mental health doctor ASAP please

You arrogant attention seeking snake.

You should watch what you say about others, your quick with the keyboard and the booze has slowed down your brain. You don’t think before you type. It doesn’t take much for someone to click on all your posts you’ve ever made.

What you say may come back one day and bite you on the butt.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
GOOD GOD!!!!!! how'd I ever miss this thread?!?

you sir, are a good example that these things don't have to be one-sided. I've had a few instances myself that led to me giving them something to think twice about, bashed one with a solid oak chair once
and yes the buggers will go through a great deal to leave the scene "pristine".

BTW:I sleep with a gator knife now, haven't had to use it yet though.

EDIT:hmmm, on second read seems this was a good forum scam. oh well, still a good read

edit on 24-2-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Dan, Some people will never understand what you and your wife experienced. It a completely surreal feeling that IF you remember these events they will forever be ingrained in your head. I don't want to seem like I'm jumping on your band wagon but I too have experienced something similar to your story with exception that it wasn't a fish or reptile kind of alien. It was most definitely a gray or a gray hybrid of some kind. There were two in my experience and I lived alone so I don't have anyone to corroborate my story unfortunately. Be happy that nothing bad happened to you and your family. Re stock yourself on weapons and be prepared as they can and may show up again. I've had feelings every once in a while that something is there in my house again but by the time I get up to confront whatever it is I hear a quick scurry and they're gone.

I don't know how to help you convince anyone that this happened to you because I can't convince anyone that it happened to me. They will think you're nuts and in some cases will nod in belief then speak behind your back. Only you and your wife know truly what happened so keep it in your head and prepare for whatever gets thrown at you.

P.S. I moved out of that house...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had a quick go in photoshop from your picture, sorry its not up to much but here goes.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
^That is a fabulous rendition of the fish man. Great work! I love the mouth.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I hate to break it to you but theres quite a large difference in seeing a UFO (or unidentifiable flying object) and proclaiming to have had a visit from an "insectoid", I don't really need to say much more...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
you gotta be kidding me. after all them blow, neck cut open, it was still alive and managed to change its frequency.

magically the room was cleaned, ( what about the blood ) sureley you would of had blood on your body, hands, bed.

maybe HAARP focused on you and your wife when you were sleeping and put made you dream this happened, and to you it feels real, like some dreams do, awoken and it felt like it was actual reality..... interesting story but the lack of evidence suggests to me that this didnt happen in real life. peace

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Many people that have used a drug known as '___' have had hyper realistic encounters with aliens. if your looking to meet aliens that would probably be the best way to go.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Many people that have used a drug known as '___' have had hyper realistic encounters with aliens. if your looking to meet aliens that would probably be the best way to go.

Hyper-realistic, [hallucinogenic] encounters, perhaps...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It certainly makes one think twice though.

Just For one minute let us suppose that this event was 100% true. Ok it may be a complete no no to many but for the sake of the discussion let us 'imagine' that the event was true and factual and a similar episode had since happened to you.

Would you post your experience here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Go see a mental health doctor ASAP please

You arrogant attention seeking snake.

You should watch what you say about others, your quick with the keyboard and the booze has slowed down your brain. You don’t think before you type. It doesn’t take much for someone to click on all your posts you’ve ever made.

What you say may come back one day and bite you on the butt.

I so agree with you on this, why is it when an intelligent knowledgeable brings forth some information that is not in the Bible or mainstream news he or she is told to seek mental health, or take meds? If I had a quarter for every time I have been told these things! I have come to a conclusion, and I use this meter every time I run into one of these armchair psychologists who prescribe mental health for me. THEY are the ones that need mental help, and they need to have their minds opened up a little too. I am also left to wonder why they even try to distract us with their trolling?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I need my mind "opening" to cases of "insectoids" invading peoples living rooms and crazy, aggressive fish alien hybrids fighting with humans and getting the "good news" but then the "victims" falling happily asleep and awaking to find no traces of blood, confrontation or any signs of an actual physical scuffle?

You imply that I'm the troll, really?

Maybe you should look at what your actually saying here (and maybe the majority of the replies to this thread, it's being taken that seriously)

Ta ta

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
To the OP and your wife--I don't know you, but this is definitely a wild event you describe. I'm glad first of all that your wife, child or you weren't hurt, except for the redness and swelling. I wonder what this being was doing in your room. I think you acted appropriately in the scenerio. I wish you would have had a Dan Wesson 357 Magnum or Colt M1911 A1. You had no idea what this creature intended to do you--had no choice.

I would like to know what you discovered in the woods, your wife eluded that you may have saw something out there while hunting them.

I have started a thread challenging them to make themselves known. No more skulking around in the dark and provide irrefutable proof of their existence.

Thanks for sharing...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
According to your description I thought this sounded similar. I found the site after some one recommended going to www.maars.us (source) [www.maar.us... / Evadamic Hybrids]

Lacertian Reptilians

A species of aquatic reptilians from these have been described as lizard-like creatures 4- 6 feet tall, with gills, scales on various colors and are of the reptilian order. Some believe they were once depicted as ancient half fish/human gods of Syrian decent. They are reported to possess telepathic abilities as well as the ability to place thoughts inside humans. They are supposedly from the constellation Lacerta, the called the lizard, which extends from the head of the constellation Cepheus to the foot of the star system Perseus. Women experiencers have described being deceived and raped as these creatures had the ability to mask as movie or rock stars in dream-like experiences. They've illustrated scenes of tepid enclosed rooms with warm pools of water that are used to mate with both male and female humans. There ships have been described as either wormlike or triangular.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow this is pretty messed up did/does your house have a alarm system installed? sounds like u need one badly and maybe a video camera to record your room at night AND most importantly a gun you can reach easily...Might sound crazy but i dont sleep for reasons like this i stay guard over my gf untill around 5-6am till i see daylight ive seen alot of crazy things and i know something comes in my house at night and im not taking a chance on something hurting or taking my GF so im always ready to give out hell.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Did you ever figure out how this alien being got into your house in the first place?
edit on 8-6-2011 by caladonea because: correct word

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101 >>

join