It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
The first knife blow hit it right in the left eye as i pulled it down and towards me.

You should explain first to the reader the reason why you take a switchblade or a hunting knife to your bed when you go to sleep before you describe how you poke the alien's eye with it. The explanation would make your fiction a better fiction.

See, a mindless, graphic violence described on the pages of a book just can't compete with the same shown in the movie theaters.

I don't think that your story is that violent. Why don't you try a mix of romance and turbo-charged violence? Like your wife falls in love with a gorgeous alien who has a .................. One day, you show up earlier home and hear your wife screaming. You kick the bedroom door open, and see an alien dude who is actually not hurting your wife at all (youknowwhatimean.) So you run downstairs, grab two kitchen knifes . . .

Well, you can take it from here.

link   
When I first saw the tittle I was expecting that the alien attack YOU, lol not the other way around.

I first opened the thread with this in mind " oh dear lets hear this one" but the I saw the the thread author and was like DAN TANNA? Wtf?
Isn't that the dude from the air craft projects thread?

I also thought your drawing looked like a ninja turtle.

I don't know about you welcoming a second coming the same way because if this fish dude is crazy enough to return he won't be alone and he has seen what you can do so don't think for a minute that it will be that easy.

I'll keep a lurking eye on this thread for now because I feel there is something to your story.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by miguelbmx]

link   
that looks like a weird formation in the top of the trees

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

Alot less scaley, bronze not green. Eyes maybe 100% larger, no nose, and a lip that folds over. No ears to boot neither did it have any ear holes or ears at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

yeah, maybe with more explosions and he seduces the blond alien at the end.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gen0cide
It is very interesting that you note that the eyes explode. I remember watching the discovery channel, the subject of the show was marine life, and the orator was speaking about how some fish eyes explode when they come closer to the surface, and out of the water, which I think the orator was talking about Cod, which if I remember correctly a fish that lives at deep depths.

So this eye exploding, it can be that this humanoid creature evolved at deep depths of the ocean or a body of water, which there is a massive amounts of pressure down there, and that when it is at surface, their eyes easily explode because there is alot less pressure up on the surface, and that the pressure inside of the eye comes to equilibrium to the pressure on the outside of the eye. Isn't this what happens when a mammal eye is put into an Aether ( Vacuum to the closed minded scientist ), it explodes? This is very intriguing, and the eye part does make sense if this creature came form the deep nether-parts of ocean.

It was an instant explosive decompression of the eye. Not a slow release as a human / animal eye is, but an instant liquid every where moment.

The creature as i keep saying looked like a fish, felt like a fish in its smoothness and its weird eyes.. So i guess until i know better i am calling it fishman thing type.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
and if you want to get people to watch it, have a good twist. like the alien is his brother or something. but enough about fiction. this happened. i can tell. because dan is trying to keep DYFS from taking his kid and destroying his life by doing so does not mean he's making like a old woman and yarning.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I was just thinking...you said you were completely still, waiting for the moment for the creature to stand up, or something along those lines when you attacked it. Wouldn't the highly acute fish alien notice you reaching for a knife alongside your bed, you must have been awfully sneaky about it. Can you explain those details a little further if you have time please?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
OK, first off....

Anyone who has "The Saint of Killers" as thier avatar has my attention 100%. I hope you have read the Preacher, judging by your sig, I believe you have. Anyway, as I said, anyone who likes The SoK, is a friend of mine, I have DC direct character of him on my entertainment center.

Not to mention he (the OP) names his knife "the good news."

These of course are not the reasons I believe DT. I believe him because he is a long time poster, who always posts decent, solid, well thought out information and seems rather sane, in my opinion, he would be in the top 20 members I would believe a story like this.

I also keep multiple knives around my room. It's the only good thing about living in the deep south you can go to any outdoor Bazaar, or outdoor mall, and walk up to the knife booth and buy switchblades, stillettos, katanas, all perfectlly legal, cheap and decent enough quality .

But now I'm wondering if my switchblade, with its 4 inch blade would be enough to take on a 6ft fishman.

But that CRKT knife you had was PERFECT for this situation. I mean look at it, it looks like a cross between a black ops knife, and a filet knife, with a 7 inch blade....perfect for dealing with a Fishman.

I just wish your wife hadn't yelled at you befor you buried that ice axe in the back of it's head. I don't think it's would have done any "tricks" after that.

But I understand her concern, not wanting to have this creature taint the sanctity of your families room, by dieing in it. So she did what she thought was right all good there.

Have you recovered any more memories of this woman in your house, leaving your house the next morning and yelling at them? Sorry if it's been asked I have to go out for a but and will read the entire thread when I return. I read the first couple pages though.

Anyway I am glad your family is safe, and you may want to think of takeing extra precautions for the next few months, maybe take a vacation for a couple days or so. I don't know, it is just a troubling story, and makes me worry for you and yours.

I think I'm gonna get me one of those knives, I found it online for $62.00 seems very reasonable. Can you send me a u2u if you have a better online price for one? It'd be much appreciated.

Although I have a heavy folder that is brand new and has a sickly large blade, extremely sharp. Maybe I should keep that out and opened up. Since I live alone, I don't have to worry about anyone hurting themselves by accident. I have a lever action 30.30 right by my bedside, but it'd be too big and unweildy to use in the close quarters of a bedroom. I'd onle pick that up if I heard loud noises "outside my bedroom"

But if something attacked me while I was asleep, the switchblade is well within reach, I made a nice little hidden holder for it. Just need my right arm free from the elbow to get to it, then it goes right in the neck of whatever/whoever is on me.

Again starred and Flagged. and now scared.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

that could be reformatted for a LIFETIME made for tv movie:

The struggle of a young father to keep custody of his kids.**SNIP COMMENT**

Mod note:

Let's not get carried away with cute rebuttals. Read This!

ooops replied to the wrong comment...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by beneguesserit]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

I have.. 1 frosts mora in my bug out bag. One mora in my hill kit. One folding knife tucked into my pillow and two ice axes on the shelf because I use them in the mountains alot in winter.

I have a small hand axe in the bag also, and the bag sits under the bed.

See all of input into the survival threads for the reasons why I have all of this.

But the pillow knife. Thats a habit I have had ever since I got caught in a curtain in a house fire as a kid and nearly got burnt because I couldn't get out. a silly thing to you, but to me its some thing that need not ever happen again if I am prepared.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I was trying to look at the typing behaviour of both your posts and your wifes post to find anything that looked common and she seems to write very well, almost professional with good grammer and spelling. Where as yours isn't so clean and you make random mistakes and such, not that this is a bad thing in any way. Seems to validate that part at least. Allthough I noticed you both used the term 'purchase' in regards to grabbing, it only seems odd to me as I never hear that term used but then again I'm not from the UK.

As for your story and your character, I am really getting an honest feeling out of it and your photos add to that credibility. Star and flag for sure
and will eagerly watch to see where this will go. If true I have a feeling this won't be the end of your encounters. Best wishes to you and your family.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
hah. guest-starring the alien again! he'll be the neighbor rival that hates him and he hates the neighbor.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sikmike620
I was just thinking...you said you were completely still, waiting for the moment for the creature to stand up, or something along those lines when you attacked it. Wouldn't the highly acute fish alien notice you reaching for a knife alongside your bed, you must have been awfully sneaky about it. Can you explain those details a little further if you have time please?

Sneaky ? lmao.

Highly acute alien ? it was in the shadows as I stated, stood up and leant over.. thats when it got pulled down towards me and stabbed in the eye.

It was i believe not forecasting these events to happen in this order as they were unfolding.

Sneaky ? maybe. Lucky ? maybe also. Effective ? oh yes with out a doubt.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
which was lucky. you're lucky HE didn't have a weapon.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Jesse Custer is my hero. Saint of Killers is my all time favorite 'bad ass' comic character.

When i read Gone to texas, I was hooked.

Herr Starr just makes me roar out laughing.

As for being scared ? well, no actually, just very very deeply utterly enraged.

link   
Im thinking about an astral fight. I wake up in my astral room sometimes and i sure cant tell the difference. PErhaps that entity came to u on the astral level and your family woke up to its presence on that level.

That would explain the clean room upon waking. Im not really sure how death works on the astral, for i havent tried to kill yet. Perhaps we do die, but not so easily.

Do u think u fell asleep so easily because his buddies came and made u drowsy so they could clean up?

hmm. I find it hard to swallow you were just like...oh rough night , now im sleepy, as theres blood everywhere. Wouldnt the room be a complete fluid mess? Or was this guy one of those vegetable like aliens. Why not scoop up some evidence. I dont see a woman not being all worried about the mess.

You stabbed it in the eye and it didnt penetrate its brain and kill it.

Well, better hope their race is gentle and doesnt view humans as lab animals, or u r screwed. Like their buddies cant come back and own u? I doubt we are any match for any alien that is prepared. Perhaps that thing was a bit overconfident.

Sounds like an amphibian. MAybe it was an android or cybernetic biological being or something. Would explain not dyin so easily.

I dont know what to think of you story, ill just stay on the fence.

link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

dan i have read this and i think you will both justify your decision and dislike what i have to say.

However, at the end of the day, YOU violently attacked another creature.

mate, you stabbed *SNIP* out of a fish man, cos it was tresspassing on your property. Ok i understand that if I was in the same boat as you, then its actions first think later, like you said, if you hadnt done this, then you could just be a lonely guy wishing he had done something . but I feel strongly, that you initiated the relentless physical attack. even your wife saw the pain and suffering in the beings eyes.

take a different view point. ultimately no point in space or hologromatically assumed space is owned by any consciousness, ie, your house, it aint really yours, its just yours in the human dictated society. Just like that bird sitting in he tree, he might think, I am an eagle *SNIP* off you pidgeons, this is my tree, AND i got me eagle baby, and other half in the nest that I built in this tree, so if any *SNIP* comes round here, and in the middle of the night i see some other eagle hybrid fish monkey in the leaves, I will claw its eyes out till its dead or wish it was.;..

Are you seeing what im saying here? cos bro. YOU A maniac. and i swear, i know what its like to kill. but these animalistic rage pulses you describe, this seems to me if i look at it from a detatched perspective. that ultimately and initally the being was ( and this is only implied and contrived from my general understanding of what has been posted) breaking what should have been obvious personal boundaries, seemingly manipulating your wife, skulking around/ viewing your most loved ones etc, and then was detected by you.

so what do you do, say excuse me what are you doing? and then the fish eats you. or immediately attack to kill it cos it might be there to harm you.

my thought patterns lose me. I cant say what i would do. but it seems that there was no attempt for you to communicate with this being, who I get the impression that you believed malignant. except then to attempt to take its physical bodies life. Whatever.

i think what should really be taken from this thread, is to think is there any means where this type of battle can be avoided. what would or could you have done differently to avoid this fight? surely you could have said, please leave now. or some verbal warning before wanting to give it the good news.

Dan, do you think that your reaction should be commended? what if the being was there and never meant any harm, what if it.*SNIP*

you were NOT defending yourself OR YOUR *SNIP*FAMILY cos you didnt even know that there was anything to be defended against. you said yourself the being wore no armour, it had no visible weapon. yes it may have been ugly to YOU but that is self referential. and completely within the eye of you, the beholder. your interpretation could have been miscontrived. i find myself when thinking of your actions that, you are in the wrong moreso, than this invader was. because i believe that also the fish man thing was also in the wrong in invading private space.

However, did you stop to think that maybe for some races, or people, (those that are nocturnal eg) that meeting in the night or even for a being that is completely friendly in nature would not regard its actions as persee obviously wrong. where as i think stabbing and killing is even more obviously wrong in the generic sense of the word.

also all these people patting you on the back for kickign its ass. well *SNIP* how are we ever goign to move forward positively and promote love and become conflictless entities. or live in a "law of one" universe.

i dont want you to get upset. cos il be honest, i could see myself doing the same. and when loved ones are at perceived risk. that is enough. i understand. i think improved universal communic

Mod note:

Do Not Evade the Censors!

(And as advice, excessive vulgarity does not make a post more expressive except when written on bathroom walls.)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

1) I am not a friendly person at all when riled. When defending my wife or daughter I will kill you - Thats not as in 'i will beat you up badly' I mean what i say, you try harm mine, ill send you to your maker for judgement.

That is understandable, protecting the family, you can go to any length to do that

This is not the first time i've heard about these "fish" like beings, i read an encounter with in a ufo mag, 10-15 years ago.
They also had another creature with them, bear like red eyes.
And from that encounter, they dont seem to be the 'nice' kind of folks....

And also a advice, any pictures, videos you take, save them, do not delete

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join