It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS DESCRIPTIONS OF A VIOLENT NATURE, AND WORDING THAT MAY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE. THERE IS NO SWEARING, BUT BRUTAL AND FRANK OPINIONS FROM MYSELF AND MY WIFE.

This was posted in RATS for valid discussion because I needed breathing / thinking space before or if ever this was posted main board.

many members refuse to buy RATS access but want to contribute. So, after much discussion I have decided to ATS this for the main board.

Any flaming gets you hit with the ignore stick ok ? OK..here it is (with answers / questions from other ATS members removed) Feel free to ask questions.

#############################################
An encounter with a non-human being.

First of all let me explain why this is in RATS.

I want this kept securely away from the main boards because of the nature of the event, and my actions during and after the event.

So, here goes.

It was the night of the 1st of July 2008, and I the wife and our little one were asleep in the bed, when I was awoken by one of those 'out of place noises' that any parent will tell you this: when a noise is out of place your mind becomes instantly alert.

So i opend an eye, saw the wife and little one were in the bed, so i thought 'hell' must be a noise outside.

Then a shadow flitted across the corner of the room, so i decided to lay still, as if it was a person in the room they were going to get the good news.

Then after about a minutes watching, this golden figure stepped towards the bed. It was appalling. I have never, ever in my life seen some thing so dreadful or absolutely horrific in my life.

Here is the drawing I did of this creature so you can see what i am on about.

It was 6 feet tall, well built, huge, and I mean huge eyes like a damn fish, and thats what its eniter being reminded me of. A two legged two armed fish / man type being. It was copper /bronze coloured, scaled and its clothing was a lighter golden colour and scaled too.

It seemed to watch the wife / baby for a while, and then reached out like it was going to touch one of them.

The first knife blow hit it right in the left eye as i pulled it down and towards me.

The second / third / fourth hit it in the throat and jaw area, and it really then decided it didn't want to play any more.

We rolled off the bed onto the floor and I really went totally mad on it to be honest. A rage, red rage sweeped through me at the thought that this 'thing' was trying to steal my baby /wife..

On the floor it tried to grab my arm, so I screamed at the wife for the good news.

She threw it at me, so i started with my left hand to smash against its skull and right side of the face.

here the being knew it was dead. i was I admit in a murderous rage by this point, and it knew it.

However it never gave up trying to escape, it rolled onto its front and tried to reach the door way, but it took maybe another thirty blows to the back and head.. I stood up, grabbed my ice axe from the shelf as the good news was stuck in its shoulder real deep and was about to deal a real killing blow to its skull when it rolled over onto is back.

It opend both palms, held its hands open palm up, and then just started to wobble and fade in and out. . . .but this thing was getting away so i tried leaping on it again.

It was like leaping onto a live wire.

I skipped backwards away from it, and it just vanished. Clean scott away right in front of us.

My heart was going fifty to the billion, and i looked around the room.

Then you know what we did ? we went to sleep! yes, i know, we went to sleep as a wave of tiredness washed over us both seems totally insane, and I agree with you, it IS totally insane.

But its what we did.

We woke in the morning like nothing had happend, got up, and it was only as I stood on one of my knives on the floor did it sink in. Its blade was snapped clean off, and was no where to be seen.

The room was spotless, we both looked at each other... and my wife said to me..

That wasn't a dream i had last night of you fighting that fish man was it ?

So....

if you laugh, you laugh. Fair enough.

But, if your reading this Mr Fish being, come back to my house ever again and Im going to make sure that my axe is buried deep in your skull and your dead body won't 'vanish' because ill parade your sorry arse on world wide TV. Oh and Mr Fish ? if you got the mustard to come back, please give me back the good news. I'll fight you for it.

POST 2.

The good news is (was) my very nasty japanese styled fighting knife.

I named it the 'good news' in a parody. because the real 'good news' is the gopsel and jesus.

If i give you my ' good news' your meeting Jesus real quick.... alot sooner than you anticipated.. This little bastard has it embedded in its back.

I pretty damn annoyed at this actually.

As for being a wind up ? not at all. Its a genuine, 100% encounter that i had, in my home, with a creature that was I feel trying to abduct either my wife, or my baby, or both.

This is a pic from CRKT - My blade is the all black version. Was the all black version.

So... in a nutshell, this is no wind up, no BS, and it is in RATS because of my need for discussion in a rational, thought out way.

The one thing that really, really bothers me ? is why on earth did we just say 'well lets go to sleep'.. I mean, I have been in alot of situations where i have been pumped stupid on adrenalin and sleep afterwards ? no way you jabber like a mad man for days afterwards...

Yet, we just went..to sleep ??

POST 3:

It took more than 100 solid shots to the face, neck, chest and back.. not counting the severe wounds to its head.

I admit i put this in RATS because of the fact that I truely intended to kill this being stone cold dead. Its face was hanging off, its eye was totally destroyed, its neck was opend wide and yet not only did it not die.. but I have a horrible suspicion that we went to sleep and the room got 'tidied up' by 'some thing'..

You know how it is with kids - a house gets messy. Our room the next morning looked like we had a maid in. No joke.

POST 4:

My Hiattsu has vanished.. as it was in this things back jammed fast in its shoulder. Thats why i grabbed the ice axe from the shelf. The broken knife is another blade that was used before it tried to wrestle me and we rolled off the bed.

Yes before any one asks, i do have many, many knives and assorted axes / ice axes in my home.

POST 5: A FELLOW MEMBER ASKED IF I REMEMBER ANY SMELLS / LIQUIDS

You know I do. It was like a runny marmalde - orange, sticky and see through, not like the thick dark liquid that is human blood. One detail i vividly remember and will never forget is they eye exploded like it was under pressure like a balloon, not like when you dissect a cows eye in a science glass - more a sudden explosive decompression than a slow deflation.

One odour was a metallic tang taste in the room like . . .like when you shoot off a few hundred rounds and the barrels starting to glow.. and you can taste the lead in the air mixed with gun powder.

POST 6: member asks if any thing else bothers me about the event.

The sleep bothers me alot actually. We just went 'oh well, off to sleep'.

No...Hot # I am stocked on adrenalin gibbering away... just...lets go sleep.

the wounds this thing took would of killed a human being with no doubt at all. My blades are always kept razor sharp, and I know how to use them to really hasten some ones demise.

This thing took it and more... it really was going to get an axe embedded in its head had it not decided to electrocute me.

POST 7: A member asked had i seen a UFO / Invited this creature into my home.

There is but without being really weird about it, I think i may have poked my nose where its not wanted to be honest.

Right, I seen some thing weird over the tree tops of culloden woods in inverness. So, I took to keeping an eye out.

I got three small low quality pics with a mobile phone that were not good enough to start a thread with in ATS, but I did share them in chat.

Then this.

It is bloody mad, and I know people are going to go .. wtf ?? you barking mad mate, and i truely understand...

but, at the end of the day I tried my level best to kill this being, and it took a licking and kept on kicking.

So......why do I not place into the thread other ATS mebers questions ? simply because they are getting the respect from me that their questions are their private matters. Some were answered in u2u's, others in thread. I will NOT be posting any RATS material that is not my own.

Daniel....

theres more in the thread so be patient... i am, copying and pasting it across from RATS.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The pic over culloden woods that i think may have started all of this.

However, this is one of the small crappy pics i took of the craft over Culloden woods.

Its a copy of a copy of a screen grab... sorry, its all people had. I deleted the others as they were I considered too poor to start a thread with.

THIS NEXT PART WAS WRITTEN BY MY WIFE ABOUT THE INCIDENT.

I do not agree with bits but as i say i was steaming murderously angry at the time.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
you gotta be FRICKEN KIDDING ME...the storys in ATS lately have been of quite ridiculous but this takes the cake, great funny story had me in fits of laughter. I think ATS needs a 'creative writing/BS' section for this kinda stuff to go

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
My husband has kindly given me the opportunity to come onto your web site and give you my version of events. Before I do this, I would like to show you photographs I took of his injuries from that nights encounter with what I believe to be something like a fish / human hybrid creature. I was going to join ATS to do this, but Daniel said that I required a certain amount of points before I could participate in this part of your site: so I am here to share with you my perspective of the event in question using his named character (it differs in certain places as you will see).

Please let me be frank about these photographs. They are cropped from the origionals for two reasons: 1) I am not tolerant of people asking to having my husbands face on the internet, and 2) I have a daughter to think of - I would not like her associated with any of these events even by chance.

Picture one.

This 'patch' apprears to be a superficial electrical burn. The swelling and redness did not respond to either cold treatment or burns dressing. In fact this actually made the redness more pronounced. This 'patch' is where the main arc of electrical discharge hit my husband to slow his assault so the creature could make its escape.

Picture two.

My husband thrust a knife deep into the eye, and pulled the creature down onto him into a severe choke hold, and stabbed furiously. The creature had him around under the arms scrabbling to gain purchase as it was I believe trying to break contact and escape. These scrabblings resulted in large scratches and again areas of red swelling, less pronounced than the shock patch, but as reactive to treatment. It was almost as if my husband had an allergic reaction to the creatures skin and fluids.

picture three

This is the other arm, and again you can see where the creature / android had prolonged contact the skin has reacted to it. However, the violence used against it was over whelmingly savage, and it had little time to either make an escape or defend itself, holding onto Daniels arms was its only way or means of self defence.

This is the left side of his back this afternoon. The scratches can easily be seen, as can the small cluster of puncture marks lower down on his back. I will also point out that the redness has abated considerably, leaving only small areas of redness that I believe will go within another 24 hrs. However, they can be stimulated to return if he gets into a hot shower with the temperature higher than luke warm (any higher than our daughter's bath water and the redness returns).

Now, as for my version of the nights encounter.

The evening had been calm, relaxed, little Twiggy had gone to sleep early, and I had gone from the bathroom to the living room to tell daniel i was going to bed. he as usual said he would join me after he had been on the chat function room on your web space.

He said good night and I tucked down beside twiggy. I remember nothing until daniel came to bed, waking briefly as he laid down and lifted our daughter off his pillow into her 'baby bed' as he calls it.

The next thing I know I am laid on the bed, half asleep looking at a dolphin. its eyes were really wide and looking at me at eye level. I remember thinking 'why is a dolphin sat on my bed room floor ?'. I felt really at ease even though this 'dolphin' was in my room, so I went right back to sleep. The next thing I know I am awakend by this terrible guttoral screaming. A pure animal rage and this sickening sound of shhnick, thud...schnick schnick schnick - and two very differnet cries. One is of deep pain and one is of animalistic rage and fury. I sat bolt upright to see this 'dolphin' is actually a tall human shaped 'fish man', and my husband is killing it.

One of its eyes is hanging down its face, half of its throat is hanging in ribbons, there are multiple stab wounds every where I look.

The creature tries to restrain Daniels arms, but he screams at me for his knife. The creature looked at me with utter horror in its remaining eye, and rolled off the bed. My husband however has it locked firmly in a combined head and arm lock and tumbles with it. Even though I saw the pain in this creatures eye, I threw the knife and listened as this creature got butchered on the floor.

I have never seen my husband like this before, it was as if some one had pumped him full of chemicals and unleashed him onto this creature.

Blow after blow rained down on it, until one of the knives got stuck fast in the creatures neck. I was sickened at this point because I see daniel missed this next point out. He started to head butt it, rising as high up as he could, and then slammed his skull into its face again and again. The noise was like a crunching breaking bone. It was neither pleasent nor some thing I ever wish to see again.

He then lept up, stamped on the creatures face and throat, wheeled round and grabbed one of his ice axes he uses for climbing. It was plain to see he really fully intended to have this creature as a trophy of some sorts, like you would keep a deers head on the wall.

I screamed then - I realised enough was enough - the creature was mewing like a dying cat. i didn't want it to die in my house, not in my room, and not at my husbands hands.

Daniel looked briefly at me, and then the strangest ever thing happend.

He got hit by lightning. One bolt struck his arm, the other struck his left foot. He just stood riveted to the spot, and this creature let out a brief green / blue glow, and then vanished.

It had come ever so close to being butcherd it was lucky to escape.

Daniel was absolutely sky high with rage, throwing the axe at the floor, stamping and swearing, but then as if a switch had been flicked, he laughed briefly, said 'what a fuggin night', and climbed into bed.

the next thing I know is that it is morning time, and the room is smelling of sweet coconut aroma.

I looked at twiggy who was waking gentley for morning feed, and rolled to wake dan. He was awake, holding the handle of his folding locking knife.

I looked at him and every thing from the night rushed back. And then I knew it had not been some bizarre dream. My husband had come close to killing this being in the night.

The other thing Daniel seems to shrug off is the lady in the doorway. I awoke as twiggy stirred, and so did Daniel. brief, ever so briefly this blonde haired woman was framed in the door way and seemed terrified of being seen. I remember footsteps running across our wooden living room floor below and Daniel leant out the window shouting obscene threats at them related to being butchered alive and hung out to dry in the breeze.

He denies this, saying I was dreaming, but I know deep down he knows I am right, and that some nearly human women was in our house as well.

I can only say that you will either believe this or not, and either way I can not really worry, as i worry about daniels stupid and dangerous pre-occupation with this triangle UFO seen over the woods. I told him it was not a good idea, more than once he has come back from the woods spooked like a scared cat, but no, do you think he would stop ? not a chance in hell did he. he wanted pictures... so off he went. Ever seen Culloden woods in the dark ?

Although it made me very afraid, I don't blame him for what he did that night, but deep down I know that what ever he has seen in the woods has meant that any being now stupid enough to approach him is in grave, deadly grave danger of losing its life.

I will one day try to prise out of him what he saw in the woods, but I think he needs to be in a better frame of mind before I try.

Lots of thanks for your time in reading my piece, and i hope this warning will make a few of you NOT go looking for UFO's in the woods or where ever they are seen unless there is more than one of you and your fully prepared for what will come your way. As my Priest says, go looking into the abyss, and some times the abyss looks back.

Sophie T.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So, had they appreared, mid day, told me who / where / what / when / why, I would of listened (maybe).

My wifes account do vary from mine, because i can not recall head butting or leaning out a window screaming expletives.

That the room was cleaned and we were asleep though does say to me that some one at least was covering tracks . . . One last thing.

This has brought to a sudden halt my explorations round the woods by myself.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This got posted in RATS because I needed a seriouse 'get this off my chest' place to air some thing thats really beyond any thing I have ever thought would be possible to experience. It is also a warning of sorts. if you go looking for these creatures, it seems they come looking back...

Fish humanoids ? vanishing into thin air ? clean spotless rooms like a maids worked all day in ? scratched to hell and electrocuted by a fishman ??

I would get destroyed should this of got onto the main boards.

SEE WHY I POSTED IN RATS NOW ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

"If i give you my ' good news' your meeting Jesus real quick.... alot sooner than you anticipated.. This little bastard has it embedded in its back"

Lol,I love that one.

Well this is quite a story,but having talked to you privately I believe you and wonder what it wanted?This truly is the ever wanted'new lien/ufo information'.To my knowledge this has never been told before.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So you were the OP of the 'encounter with non human' thread,i clicked it yesterday and it said page was closed.

You said it electrocuted you?When?

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Please understand that their are alot of questions and answers in the RATS thread that will for reason not be coming out onto the main board.

HOWEVER: I will answe ALL questions as they are posted AS SOON as i can.

u2u questions are answered but due to flood control it may take a bit more time.

1 last thing. This is deadly blooming serious no hoax / prank / stupidity.

I started alot of good threads and added some good stuff for alot of ATS'ers, and i knew this would destroy me if it reached main board.

However, alot of people are too tight o spend 5000 points on RATS access when they have like 80,000 points... so i posted all of my posts here...

I get flamed, you get ignored.

Question ? disagree ? by all means and I will answer or refute / disagree.

Flame ? you get the ignore stick.

Daniel.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksavoy30
you gotta be FRICKEN KIDDING ME...the storys in ATS lately have been of quite ridiculous but this takes the cake, great funny story had me in fits of laughter. I think ATS needs a 'creative writing/BS' section for this kinda stuff to go

I've never seen Dan Tanna more serious in any posting he's made. And I don't see anything to laugh at here.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Oh this is NOT a laughing matter.

I cannot sleep, i cannot lay down on a bed in the dark, i am getting serious 'close my eyes and its there' type of flash backs.. My room was cleaned whilst i was alseep..

You really think i want to destroy every thing I have earned here on ATS ?

No...but because members won't buy RATS access I decided I would post this for them and others to see and discuss.

This is NOT a joke / hoax / leg pull / idiot post. I am deadly serious about this.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Please read every thing before asking questions dude...

However it never gave up trying to escape, it rolled onto its front and tried to reach the door way, but it took maybe another thirty blows to the back and head.. I stood up, grabbed my ice axe from the shelf as the good news was stuck in its shoulder real deep and was about to deal a real killing blow to its skull when it rolled over onto is back.

It opend both palms, held its hands open palm up, and then just started to wobble and fade in and out. . . .but this thing was getting away so i tried leaping on it again.

It was like leaping onto a live wire.

I skipped backwards away from it, and it just vanished. Clean scott away right in front of us.

I already told you that.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ok whatever, I love the crudely drawn yet not TOO crudely drawn 'Alien' done by a pro artist but making it look amateur..nice touch!
Thats what sent me down "troll path"..

Originally posted by garyo1954

Originally posted by Ksavoy30

I've never seen Dan Tanna more serious in any posting he's made. And I don't see anything to laugh at here.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Ksavoy30]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ksavoy30

Yea Dan has contributed good pieces to this forum and I too have never seen him more serious than now.I can just 'feel' his seriousness from the way he his writing.

Dan:Sorry about that,I misunderstood what you meant by 'live wire'.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

"However, alot of people are too tight o spend 5000 points on RATS access when they have like 80,000 points... so i posted all of my posts here..."

Lol,come on man..........Dont worry,this needed to get out anyways.

I have to say that is one of the best UFO pics I have seen,you haven't posted that either?That is a decent pic.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is like a veritable action movie, lots of attacking and lighting and bashing and WOW every scene is action packed and he lived to tell about it. Those Aliens sure seem dumb!

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Ksavoy30

Yea Dan has contributed good pieces to this forum and I too have never seen him more serious than now.I can just 'feel' his seriousness from the way he his writing.

Dan:Sorry about that,I misunderstood what you meant by 'live wire'.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks but I am no pro artist... but thank you for the compliment.

Heres another one I drew.

Had to edit because it was too large for ATS.
It explains what i think those slits on the face were instead of a nose.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It was low and rising over the woods dude... really weird, and it got me interested in stalking the woods late evening between 9 and last light.

Boy do i wish i hadn't now !

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
That blond women your wife mentioned...........I immediately thought Pleadian........but maybe that was just me.Can you ask your wife what color clothes she had on(the women)?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join