It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism in Modern Politics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

Just One? Certainly i'd be glad to.

But ill do ya one better

go check out my other post Here

and you'll find more than 'just one'

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Youre kidding right?
Because if you're not, your "examples" were one of the saddest things I have ever seen. Even sadder than the explanations given by those who still believe in John Titor.

I mean they were all bad, but my favorite?
The racist messages painted at the headquarters. The message "a racist"

So now someone calling Obama a racist IS racist?

Its really sad that your best evidence amounts to anonymous posts on some dudes blog, the rantings of a media whore like nader, and unsupported rumors of "racism" FROM OBAMA VOLUNTEERS!

Face it skippy, your guys playing the race card cause he aint got the chops. Your messiah is a false idol who cant speak intelligibly without a teleprompter, thinks the US has 57 states, and thinks working a total of 6 motnhs during the years he went to university and law scholl (at least 6-8) is "working his way through college"
Its the last gasp attempt of a man who isnt qualified enough, skilled enough, seasoned enough, or just plain sane enough to become president. On the plus side when off the prompter he is ALMOST as articulate as George Bush.

Sad little disciples running and crying cause thier guy aint tough enough to rn a decent race.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
nope

not kidding.

but you flaunt your ignorance on your sleeve

obviously you didnt look at ALL of my links

what say you of karl rove, rush limbaugh, and ralph nader's racist comments?

Yeah....i thought so.

Have fun living in a hateful lie : (

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Id tell you to have fun living in your messianic delusion, but we both know fun is a sin. Afterall the Big O's gonna "make you work hard" right?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Acutally - they struck first

he's just defending.

You fail to grasp the concept, but I'll bold/capitalise it just for you:
The Republicans HAVE NOT USED OBAMA'S RACE IN ANY CAMPAIN ADVERTISEMENTS. Obama ASSUMED they would.

Seriously, it wasn't even close to defence - Obama merely assumed that (because he is "black") the opposition would use it against him, in all it's crudeness.

Or have the Vast White Supremacist Cabal secretly destroyed all those don't-vote-for-Obama-cuz-hes-black television ads etc run by McCain from history?

Sorry you hate him for his skin color, i truely am. But since you so strikingly make it an issue, this is the only conclusion i can draw.

Bravo sir - just because I question Obama, and his validity relative to "race", I am a racist.
You have just sunk to the lowest form of demagogic stupidity by assuming:
1. I am a "racist", and
2. By calling me a "racist", you can so easily stifle my views.

Remember who started this thread on "Racism in Modern Politics"? Who keeps claiming that - if you don't vote for Obama - your only doing so because you're racist? Then come back to me, and try to see who's "making an issue out of race".

There is racism in politics of todays' America. You are blind and ignorant of current events if you cannot see that

Yet again, bravo sir - it takes guts to simply assume that those who do not agree with your narrow-mindedness on Obama "blind and ignorant".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join