It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motion to Overthrow Washington DC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In response toOverthrowing the United States Government. Upon the recommendation for this by justamomma, I have created this thread so people in the Washington DC area can discuss idea pertinent to the thread Overthrowing the United States Government. The original post stated the following:

I am almost positive that a great many of us believe that our government is, and has been for a while, a government by the illusion of choice. If you agree, we should take it upon ourselves to assemble and do whatever it takes to reclaim our government, and transform it back to what it once was, or at least what it should be, a government by the people, for the people not a government by the rich and powerful, for the rich and powerful. What could we do in order to overthrow our current government? Who could we put in charge? Would we rewrite our constitution, or keep the current? What would be done about all the corrupt politicians? I am talking about changing this country for the better. Do we have what it takes, or will you all just sit back, ignore what I've said, and return to that barn with all the other mindless sheep? Let us become free again. Let us reclaim our place as citizens of the United States of America, the true leaders of America.

If you want to initiate some change in the way our government operates, your chance is now. This thread should mainly used to discuss how we can go about setting up in person meetings to discuss what we think should be done to alleviate the check that our government has moved us into.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Not necessary to start another thread on this topic and let me remind you:

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

That is visibly expressed in the T&C.

Closed.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by JacKatMtn]

new topics

join