It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't know what's going on. Maybe my moons or stars or whatever aren't in alignment but just a lot of annoying/bad stuff keeps happening to me.

1. Yesterday going to the fair some guy does an illegal u-turn headed straight for my car. For some reason I acted really fast and got into the other lane (the opposite of traffic lane but luckily nobody was coming), then I stopped, I was raging mad, he would have hit my car directly where my daughter was sitting. He didn't bother to slow down, stop or anything. He also almost hit 2 other cars in his little "rush".

2. I have not felt well all day. My head hurts and my throat is sore. I just want to relax, but no, everyone in the world has to party. But not just regular old partying they have to have music so that people in the next country can hear, is it possible to turn it down? I even went outside to ask them but the music was so loud they couldn't even hear me.

Okay, maybe things aren't so bad, maybe I'm just having a crappy couple of days, which sucks because the fourth of July is always my favorite holiday. At least I have abovetopsecret, what would I do without it?

Thanks for letting me rant.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Worst/Best 4th of July I've ever had.

I know where you are coming from with the "why does everyone have to be loud the one time I want to have quiet?" situation, it never fails for me.

Sounds like ur moons and stars might be misaligned, but at least you are lucky your car isn't.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by siFtInG
Worst/Best 4th of July I've ever had.

I know where you are coming from with the "why does everyone have to be loud the one time I want to have quiet?" situation, it never fails for me.

Sounds like ur moons and stars might be misaligned, but at least you are lucky your car isn't.

LOL.

True, true. Thanks for that, it gave me a nice chuckle

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
No problem, I'm a car nerd, so, it read like a short story to me,

How I Bout Got Ran Over Or How I Learned That It's Better For My Car To Be Aligned Than My Astrological Signs Sometimes

new topics

top topics

join