It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deus ex : find

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't know if any one know about or what Deus ex: invisiuble war is.. well it is a video game for the x box. and it has to do with government conspiracys and it is based in the future in seattle washington after the 2ed comming of technology after the "collapse" the biggest war of earth. well any way it is the futer with flying cars and kick ass skyscrapers. and well the future seems very cool..well back to what this post is about. but durring the game one day when it loads from each diffrent place after you go to it. it loads and durring the loading at the bottom it gives you some info. and what not. but i just happened to look down at the info while loading and they mentioned the MJ-12 (majestic 12) i could'not beleave it but why would they be in this game.. does any one know why. they did't say to much in the little info. naby some one can feel me in..

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Before you go on and be getting all excited console barbarian, go first and beat the original Deus Ex on COMPUTER. Then, alos beat IW on computer. It's based upon the stuff that we ruminate upon daily. ANd I won't spoil the game for anyone, it's too damn good.

DE

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Before you go on and be getting all excited console barbarian, go first and beat the original Deus Ex on COMPUTER.

There's nothing wrong with console barbarians!

I haven't played DeusEx, although I own it.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am a huge fan of Deus Ex 1, but when I rented Invisible War, I was disgusted with what they did to it. To me it looked less serious and more cartoonish, turned me off and is the biggest videogame disappointment of my life

new topics

top topics

join