It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spy Boss in Mysterious Coma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
found this in our national newspaper
could it be another attempt to cover something up, think proberbal whistle blower. maybe

short snippet from nzherald
Spy boss in mysterious coma
5:00AM Sunday July 06, 2008
Alex Allan, who briefs the Prime Minister and the Cabinet on security matters, was appointed to his post by Gordon Brown last autumn. Photo / AP

Alex Allan, who briefs the Prime Minister and the Cabinet on security matters, was appointed to his post by Gordon Brown last autumn. Photo / AP

Britain's most senior intelligence officer is said to be showing no sign of recovery after being in a coma for five days with a mysterious illness which doctors have so far failed to diagnose.

The police and the security service have ruled out any possibility that Alex Allan, the chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC), was poisoned. Toxicological tests are being carried out, however, to ascertain whether there is anything in his bloodstream which would explain his collapse.

Allan, who briefs the Prime Minister and the Cabinet on security matters, was appointed to his post by Gordon Brown last autumn. He did not come from a security background and was remarkably open about his personal details, posting his address and telephone number in his Facebook-style website.
end......

full story go here

[edit on 5-7-2008 by trekker]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You know darn well someone shut him up on purpose.

Line two.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i did post this in breaking news to begin with but for some reason one of the mods deleted it, with no reason, i didnt evan get a u2u to explain to me why they did.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
whats going on.......... lots of views and no-one has anything to add to this,
second line........

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekker
i did post this in breaking news to begin with but for some reason one of the mods deleted it, with no reason, i didnt evan get a u2u to explain to me why they did.

It is odd they didn't let you know, are your U2U's full at all? I actually started a thread on this a couple of days back and I updated today with new info on how he was found "covered in blood" with speculation from the woman who found him and his Mother that makes it sound like there is more to come.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join