It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Turner Diaries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I was talking to my wife today about the OKC tragedy and mentioned how it seemed nearly impossible that such a plan would not involve fake ID when renting the truck and why in the world he would be speeding in the getaway car that had a plate falling off it. Then I mentioned about how someone doing this would not have a copy of The Turner Diaries in his car when he got pulled over, its not like it was a work book it was an insane novel.

I then had an epiphany.

The novel starts out with the passing of what the author called The Cohen Act. It was to round up all the countries firearms. They had an army of black men that was going door to door to round up the weapons.

Right away the strangeness of having such controversy as during this period of our country standing as close to the edge of the abyss she can be to have an election where the democrat is black. Don't get me wrong I don't see anything wrong with a black person as POTUS. Its just right now it seems like a strange event when the country seems divided enough over all the other issues. I am a professional psychic as a second job. Everyone is psychic some of us were born knowing how to use it others need to unlearn what society has done to them so they could tap into it too. Something is more sinister about this election than any I have witnessed, I feel something has set us up. We will be racially divided somehow because of this election and its planned to be that way. I feel it.

The fecal matter will hit the fan and the POTUS will oversee a new task force that will go door to door and take your weapons. They will hire a lot of the street gangs, give them a badge and set them loose on us all.

This was my epiphany and right away I felt I needed to get this out to ATS. I have not stated a thread in over a year that did not involve trying to get a certain womans attention. I felt a tugging at my gut to write this one though.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Interesting connection of dots, LGM. Assuming your conclusion/psychic vision is correct, what do you suggest we do to protect ourselves?

By the way, I'm predicting McCain will be president, not Obama. Clinton and Obama have stirred up too much drama. McCain comes off looking like a saint in comparison. Not that I care for any of them but that's my prediction.

McVeigh's lawyer wrote a book entitled, Others Unknown, in which he admits there is a gag order to prevent exposing the "others unknown" that were involved in the OKC bombing. Also, type into your search "FBI/OKLA" and you'll find plenty of disturbing evidence that McVeigh was not alone (and I'm not talking about Nichols involvement, either).

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Interesting connection of dots, LGM. Assuming your conclusion/psychic vision is correct, what do you suggest we do to protect ourselves?

The Turner Diaries can be read online.

By the way, I'm predicting McCain will be president, not Obama. Clinton and Obama have stirred up too much drama. McCain comes off looking like a saint in comparison. Not that I care for any of them but that's my prediction.

You could be right, but either way the racial strife will come out. Look at Rodney King and L.A. Either way the bases are covered I am sure TPTB can conjure something from a McCain Victory. He could just as easily head up the same task force...

McVeigh's lawyer wrote a book entitled, Others Unknown, in which he admits there is a gag order to prevent exposing the "others unknown" that were involved in the OKC bombing. Also, type into your search "FBI/OKLA" and you'll find plenty of disturbing evidence that McVeigh was not alone (and I'm not talking about Nichols involvement, either).

I agree he was not alone. I see you are from Oklahoma I bet a lot of you folks question the official story.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I've read the Turner Diaries. You're right; it's an insane novel. One of only 2 books I've ever burned. You'd think that someone carrying such a hate-filled racist bit of propaganda would have bombed a predominantely "black" area, hmmm.

Yes, McCain will be just as much of a puppet as any other president before him.

If there are a lot of Oklahomans that don't believe the official story, I haven't met them. Or they're not talking about it. I'm considered somewhat of a harmless fruitcake for my "ridiculous conspiracy theories". Most people here won't even consider reading any alternative information.

I once mentioned in passing conversation that I considered it odd that McVeigh, known for being an excellent soldier, would suddenly flip out against his government and that perhaps he was simply carrying out orders. (Playing devil's advocate) I've been labeled a "terrorist sympathizer" ever since. I don't mention the OKC bombing or McVeigh anymore except on ATS.

top topics

join