It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 'Ultra Black' Programs:Part Two

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
awsome post! I am going to go read the first one after I post this.

Someone posted a question about how people are chosen to enter into these secret assignments and I to have all ways wondered that. I still wonder that and would like to share a little story a good friend of mine told me a few years back.....

My friend has spent most his life growing up in Las Vegas( at the time I met him we were in Indiana). This friend has a real passion for computers and in so turned me onto them as well. Anywas, he had achieved a degree ( as to what level I forget) in quantium computers by his early 20's. One day he recieved an e-mail about a undissclosed job/job interview. He was told to be at a specific place and time and to not tell anyone about it. So he showed up like he was supposed to and there was another gentlemen there to be interviewed also. Both men were taken in a helicopter and flown around the desert outside of Vegas. They were told that the job would be dealing with computers but that was all they could know at the moment. The only other info they recieved was that if they accpeted the position they could never talk or see there family again. Well he declined because his family means the world to him. When the helicopter landed he was asked to leave and never speak of the event, meanwhile, the other gentleman stayed on the helicopter and was never seen again by my friend.

Take from it what you will. As far as how true this story is I can only take my friend's word for it, and if I didn't trust him I wouldn't be going on 10+ years of friendship. Also he told me this story about 8 years ago. Way before I heard of ATS and WAY before I got into UFO's/black ops/conspieracy theroies.

Once agian thanks for the post. Whether it is true or disinfo it still made me think.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by barryenright2320

barry, I am very concerned about the state of State, here in the 'States'.

A general perusal of ATS will show one how precarious this once good Nation has become. It all started, in recent memory, in 2000, during the last 'election' cycle.

This IS a conspiracy site, so I will state, for the record, here in 'Skunk Works', that the 'election' in the USA in the year 2000 was a scam.

There is a documentary on HBO called 'Hacking Democracy'...seems pretty clear to me, what happened, after you see that movie.

If you ARE NOT a US citizen, and are just reading from the outside, then you should know that our system of Government was HACKED (to use a computer term) in 2000.

George W Bush was NEVER elected 'president'. period.

Only elected office he ever legitimately attained, was Governor, of Texas (and even THAT is suspect).

So, I will never, ever refer to that man as 'president'. In the 2004 election cycle, we (The People) had a chance to get rid of this interloper....but, alas....more vote tampering prevailed (this time, in the State of Ohio) and we got stuck with four more years of this moronic idiot (is that not redundant??)

For our International friends, just lopok up the way votes are counted, and then look up the 'Electoral College' so you can see why a buffoon was installed into our White House. OH, side note: Our 'Supreme Court'....supposed to be fair, and arbitrary.....bull!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I just don't think the average person can make up such an elaborate lie. It sounds a little ridiculous but I believe it because I've always felt like the gov't tells us more lies than truth. On top of that it's just so contradictory for this to be the land of the free and still be granted no knowledge or access to Area 51.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

The link in your video does not work.

Man, I hope they didn't take it down. It sounded like an interesting video.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There is some truth in this story, and some fantasy. I can't say which. To be the frank I'm not absolutely sure of some of the things myself, and I prefer to keep it that way for my own sake and sanity. There are clues out there in the free press (internet, for example), academia, religion, and even in politics. One simply needs the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the right mind to process and comprehend. That's about as cliche as it gets, but it's a concise way to put it.

The world leaders-its figureheads, at least-are prudent in safeguarding certain "truths", if you will, until the world truly is ready. It would be quite a shock for the average tax-paying, 9-5 worker, who pays his bills and spends quality time with his friends and family, to have a rude awakening about "the real world". It would be similar to violently shaking a person out of R.E.M. sleep i.e., the state of dream sleep.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by jfj123

jfj...errrr....100,000,000 is one hundred million, when written out into English. It was a fascinating read, but to imagine humans and dinosaurs co-existing, that stretched my noodle. Remember, please, the big Extinction Event of 65,000,000 years ago.

Yes, I posted a retraction before. For you convenience, I will repost it now

I'm a disinfo agent sent back to my past/your present, to cover up this information. The problem of the extra zero's came from my hyperlink which was not perfectly synced with what you call "the internet". Please give me a break, I'm new. Have you ever traveled 10,000 years back in time and tried to sync your palm pilot??? I'm just glad I updated my palm pilots holo-memory before the jump. And yes the Palm Corporation still exists 10,000 years in the future. They were the only handheld computer corporation to survive the Blackberry wars of 2082.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by barryenright2320
Ok that was a most interesting read i must say.

HOWEVER IT IS FICTION, THE ENTIRE THING HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM VARIOUS PLOT LINES IN THE FICTIONAL TV SERIES STARGATE SG-1.

IF anyone doesnt believe me go watch it, apparently season 10 in particular. If you couldnt be arsed reading it then go to tv.com or imdb or somthing. The greys who are a dieing advanced race of genetic clones, with the xerox effect are, in the show called the azgard(sp?). I couldnt be arsed reading back over it to go through the rest of the blatent similarities but look for yourself.

Although this whole thread is an elaborate lie(with help of our good freind mr.tv and too much time on his hands) some of the ideas could be possible and make for good theorys to look into further. However dont believe in somthing just because you want to, minds this weak are why we are slaves to the tv.

If I remember correctly, the "ultra 5" clearance originated from the old Ultraman TV series I watched as a kid...A LONG TIME AGO....

In any case, I believe your assessment to be completely correct

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by The Undertaker

"do we have a say in our future at all? "

We will.....thats all I will say.Until then enjoy life,it is under control,trust me.

Now about deep space scans.............Yes we have the et's have the technology to 'jump' to points of space by 'warping and folding it'(wormholes,hyperspace).But we have been given the technology to monitor BOTH paralight speed objects and superlight speed objects.........We can 'knock them out of 'subspace'"(And no subspace/hyperspace IS NOT FICTION,it is a neutral dimension that binds all others and allows FTL travel)anyways we knock them out if a thread is detected and then "open fire like hell"(word for word from source).

>> It is a hard thing to rationally speak about the incredible.

I certainly don't believe in time travel, but that is based upon my own understanding of physics, which seems to pop into my head -- so there you go.

But, I find it really hard to understand how we can "catch up" and deal with races that have been messing around for 100,000,000 years. If you take any incredible technology -- I can understand most anything is possible. But if Greys and Reptoids were wanting to do something, having a mere 10,000 years head start would be way more of an advantage than dealing with spear vs. machine guns.

An anecdote I remember once, was that to people living 400 years ago, a flying saucer might not be so incredible -- just some sort of fairy magic. But if you showed anyone a modern car -- they would freak out. So in those terms, I think it should be easy for someone with some access to this sort of information to "freak us out" by just telling us how to do ANYTHING, that is just 10 years ahead in technology.

I mean, as a little kid, I thought about how to us inverse sound waves to eliminate sound, use fiber optics to remove clots within blood vessels and do exploratory surgery. I have a whole chest of drawers of predictions, inventions, and other things that are in use today, and have yet to be produced.

So it should be pretty easy, to find SOMETHING, that could be a verified scientific fact. So, I might be impressed if you could use one of the less "amazing" things, to show that you have actual information, and not just a good imagination. If you dropped someone from the 20th century back into the 18th century, for instance, you could say to them; "Hey, you can use this gunk from the ground to make plastic and nylon." Or maybe talk about immunizations.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I was wondering, so much to read here. Are the Nordics on the light side as opposed to the greys being on the dark side?
If the Nordics are, do they have a base in southern CA? If so, where is it?
In regards to the time travel, is there any way to find out the winning lotto or mega millon numbers that will be drawn in the near future???

Its a good thread and its good to have confirmation that God is is not only real and not a GREY like they would have us believe.

Mark

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
I was wondering, so much to read here. Are the Nordics on the light side as opposed to the greys being on the dark side?
In regards to the time travel, is there any way to find out the winning lotto or mega millon numbers that will be drawn in the near future???

Yes the nordics are on the light side and greys are on the dark side.
If i could time travel money would be least important thing. Money should not exist, it has destroyed the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
aLinkToThePast

I agree with you that money has ruined everything...by rights we should be able to have anything and everything that we NEED...but since man has created this method for obtaining what we want in life..then why not ask for help in this way?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Time travel means messing with the Tree of Life...and thats a no no , at least for monkeies like humans. It would cause all kinds of huge problems.

Dr. Neruda interviews on the wingmakers website is incredible. Read it...it sound smore plausible than this.

How does the "light side" handing over technology equate with nonintervention. Its intervening for sure.

I think he meant that Enlightened beings sprout on all planets, not Jesus. lol

It raised a flag when you said the govt thought it was immoral to keep ufos from the public. Does that sound like our selfish greedy elite who are dictating our course. Sure a few guys on the inside think its immoral. But you say it as if the guys who decide whether to realease or not think its immoral. The elite dont have morals, please. Look at what they are doing to us. If the story about negative aliens are infiltrating our govt are true, I just dont see why the retard humans in charge dont go public. I mean it sounds so outta hand. Its not like they are fixing a damn thing.

Sucks so bad that children run our world. I dont have the info like these guys do, but i guarantee Im a better decision maker.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hey everyone,sorry I haven't been on to answer questions,but like I said I had to go to St.Louis yesterday and was gone all day.I will read over the pages I missed and answer questions today,thanks.~JKrog

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast

Originally posted by rangersdad

Yes the nordics are on the light side and greys are on the dark side.
If i could time travel money would be least important thing. Money should not exist, it has destroyed the world.

My personal belief is that money is neither good or evil just like a knife. It can be used for good and bad purposes. If we could go back in time, couldnt they have stopped all this crap from happening? BTW, if we wanna go back in time, where can we learn how to do it?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yea man, i know all about the election that he never won, legally speaking Gore shoulda been president but unfortunatly this isnt the way the ball rolled. Yea im looking from the outside in but im looking very closely because as much as i hate to say it, as long as oil is traded in dollars if america gets #ed up the world gets #ed up.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Lets keep on topic please

I will be answering those questions shortly(I am busy elsewhere now

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hitmen

If we could go back in time, couldnt they have stopped all this crap from happening?

Maybe maybe not. It is sort of a destiny vs free will thing. What if no matter what was changed, things still turned out the same way, because they "had" to happen?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Provided they actually did go back in time 100 million years, are they able to see all posible realities or just one?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Your story false based on the fact that the earth is only aproximately 6,000 years old. No one can setup a time base in 1 Million B.C. because nothing existed then.

There are other reasons, but that is the one reason that makes your entire story IMPOSSIBLE.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I have spent hundreds of hours on the net over many many years watching, listening to story's , accounts, witness testimony, Stanton Friedman, Bob Lazar, coast to coast etc etc, there can be no question now of ET's and earth visitations, any contact with earth would be, initially at least be with the military, as the military would be the first to be aware of them with radar etc, a secret deal with the ETs would be inevitable, any technological breakthroughs would result in global world power being dominant, this indeed happened with the USA, which government could possibly turn down this offer? All the worlds technolgy came from the states, isnt that odd? the next phase is now disclosure and I am not alone in believing this outcome is well on its way now, can you hear the chimes at midnight?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join