It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 'Ultra Black' Programs:Part Two

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I love to keep an open mind, but I could not make it more than a few lines into the original post. A couple things struck me as bogus.

I have seen CIA credentials from two or three individuals and neither had a "badge". They did have something that someone who is not familiar with a credentials folder might refer to as a "badge"-- I know what it looks like, so why don't you prove it to me by describing what you saw that you thought was a "badge"? Also, I remember what their personal credential cards looked like; tell me what the one(s) you saw looked like. You can be kind of vague for OPSEC concerns, just a general description and I am sure I can tell if you saw the real deal or not.

I've had security clearances both during my time in the military and the times I have done civilian work (even right this moment). And NEVER once have I had any kind of printed security clearance notice, or anything to show people. And what is "ultra 5" supposed to mean anyhow? What kind of document were you shown? Heck, I know my security clearance existed on paper somewhere, as I had to periodically sign something when it was "renewed," but I never had any papers in my possession that came out and told the clearance level! If someone waved something in front of me that said "JOHN DOE...TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE" I would laugh and tell the person to spend more time at Kinko's making a better fake. The only detectable evidence of my security clearance was either a colored part of an ID or a little sensor of some kind inside an access card that I had, which would allow me in and out of areas where my "need to know" existed.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Good for you(not worrying about,as that is my prime message-to tell all that we are not alone in getting rid of the parsistic races,but you must know their backgrounds as well),I am born and raised in the USA(Tennessee,now live in Illinois).......I write how I do as a personal preference,my college professors dont mind(as long as I double space on research papers and thesises(sp?) )............Plus this is my first time on a blog type site.Glad you maturely brought that up
I try to type 'correct' but sometimes I miss small stuff

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
KAHN was a "Super-Human" one of a colony of humans created by the Dark Powers of "Starfleet (DOD today)" he was the leader of the humans who escaped Botony Bay where Starfleet held them captive for "study"...after being picked up Kirk in an earlier TV episode...Kirk left the colonists off a Planet called Setti Alpha 5 with cargo, food, and other necessary items to make a colony of their own.

Years later Setti Alpha 5 was being scanned to make sure there was absolutlely NO LIFE forms for the target of the "Genesis Device"...Kahn managed to capture the captain of that ship and Chekov and then steal it. He then Went to the research lab orbitting a dead moon and killed everyone there trying to find the "Genesis Device".

He succeded in acquiring it and should have taken his son's advice to leave Kirk "marroned" inside the Moon and the Enterprise crippled and made a run for it...plan more better revenge latter on...however...pride...did him. I use his icon to remind me that pride does indeed goeth before the fall and may be the very cause of one's fall.

Bob...

commonsensecentral.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

What I was shown was a white 'drivers license' type badge.....it said "C.I.A.......with their little eagle type DoD symbol(not sure if a eagle was in it,but pretty sure,the shield was blue with gold and brown emblems.It had a picture of the person on the left side,with other information(I didnt really look at)On the right side it had something that said something like "Security Clearance":In that field it said Ultra Level 5.............The badge has experation dates,bar code type thing,and a "assigned home base".Thats all I know............I mean I coulda made something up,but like I said I am telling the truth.I also saw the craft this guy was talking about.(read first thread in series).Oh also there was like a 'holographic type' emblem on the plastic card/badge as well as the agents name under his picture.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thank you for answering my question and not dodging it.

Some things you mention sound absolutely correct about the ID, but you mention some others that I did not recall seeing. Let me ask you...were there actually two ID cards (both normal-sized), one that listed the person's name and job title and other info, and another to accompany it that had the photo and other info?

I guess what I am trying to say is, I believe your motives are sincere, but I am questioning the validity of your source. I do not think you would spend so much time on these threads if you did not believe in what you are writing, I commend you for that, I feel the same way. I just found the fact that your source showed you that ID as "proof" to be somewhat suspect.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have to agree that it do sounds like "Doc" havn't read it all.

Cause what "Doc" says is totally the opposite. =)
Again, don't mind the sceptisism, but this sounds like a "lost in translasion" more than a "I understand but...".

In my opinion the gradual disclosure is pretty clear.

I noticed it around the late 90's that "someone" is preparing us for something:

• Documantaries on Tv started to emerged more and more, hollywood movies regarding this matter was more and more released.

• People become more and more aware of this and it was more acceptable to talk about it.

• Press Conferences regarding Disclosures began to emerge.

• Ufology sites escalated and increased majorly in numbers.

• This issue have gotten more and more accpeted in Media

• Movie stars, Rock Stars, and other famous people have begun to admit they do believe and are activly persuing the "truth"

• Governments in other countries began to release documents that have been kept fromt the public eyes for 50 years, ( though this is logical since top secret documents should be release after 50 years, but i think there is a reason why they made that rule ).

• The list goes on...

Again, either you believe this or you don't.

I am one of those who DO NOT believe in persuading people into believing this. I much rather try to get them AWARE that this MIGHT actually be the truth or some version of the truth.
Making a person aware enough to start to get out here and gather their own facts to get their own view point to it all. Their on point of view.

Cause, and I've said this in another thread as well, your view point is sacred, and for one reason ONLY.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HAVE IT!!

No one can actually come and say that "You are wrong, or You are stupid to believe in this", cause your believes are based upon your own view point.

However, our view point have most of the time, same references. we base everything we see, do, hear, write or whatever, after our own reality. After our own logical reality.

That is why, us humans, have difficulty to believe that other beeings, don't have to breath air, don't need water, can't travel far distances, have to eat like us, breed like us and must be built up with the same building blocks like ourselves.

The general thinking is, "If we can't do it, they can't".

In my believes this is not how we should think. We need to learn to "Think outside the box". We need to learn to embreace the unthinkable in order to, PERHAPS, understand them or the events that is going on around the world atm.

In a infinite space, there is infinite possibilities...

My 2 cents. =)

/Cheers.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Akezzon]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am still reading all he posts, i am on page 3, but one thing occurs to me.

The part about the greys being clones and can no longer reclone, is right out of "Stargate" tv show, almost word for word.

"Every President since Truman(and various world leaders,non specified)has known TO SOME EXTENT."

This kinda goes with a personal thought i have had for a while now. Have you noticed that the MAJOR world leaders tend to be druggies/drunks?

What do they know, that they constantly need to drink/drug away????

"I find it highly dubious about our government being able to keep all of this secret when the government cannot even keep stories out of the newspapers regarding prisoners in Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, wiretapping and other similar events. "

Or, those were done to be "accidently" leaked out to keep people busy with that insted of other possible subjects....

Just saying....

[edit on 7/6/2008 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 7/6/2008 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

To my knowledge there was only one card with everything on it...But like I said this was a long time ago and I could be wrong.....all I honestly remember is one badge,I know that ofr a fact cause he had that first.....than a state issued licence after that(you know in those plastic wallet holders)............from what he said was he was no longer on 'active duty' but still received reports.....(I guess it is kinda like your a member once,your a member forever[of the CIA])......I also remember a tattoo he said was CIA,or some emblem/picture agents get sometimes to signify what branch and department.........Apparently he started out as a spy during the Vietnam/cold war era........than moved up in the late 70's early 80's.

I am going to bed now,i will be back on tomorrow morning briefly(as I have to go to St louis[250 miles away]]after that I will be on after 5 pm tommorow,good night all and take care until then.~JKrog

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

Comments like this do nothing but prove why they have not yet disclosed the info. I find it amusing when people react this way. Unfortunately it will take aliens in someones front yard for some to believe.

As per this information goes, absolutely wonderful!!! I have been researching ET's for quite some time now and this information seems incredibly accurate, though to what extent I cannot say. Bravo good sir!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

yeah i hear ya bro.....i get my info from all over the net and i use my intuition/mind/soul to figure out what i feel is true or not.

all or most of the beings out there came here and were allowed to create whatever life they wanted..so it's kinda funny to know that there are dolphin/whale type beings..reptilian types...feline types..and all kinds of humans of all colors

i wish they were all good or of the light,but this universe is a dual polarity one and there is both good and evil..it's also sad that evil won control and still has control of this planet....i hope that changes ASAP.

check out these links..gonna be too hard to find some specific stuff,so i'll post what i can
www.nibiruancouncil.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com...
video.google.com...

thanks for the add..i'll do the same

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
its a bit something like that. I have been experiencing dimensional shifts in reality. Glitches in the matrix' if you will much more frequently than before. My dreams tell me that we are in for more in the near future.

Google Video Link

see the correlation between this OPs account and this video...and you will go...whoah..
but you have to watch all of the video...its all interconnected and will give a coherent view on multidimensional facts.

Peace and love

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Your probably wondering "How could we set up a time base and not leave evidence behind?"Good question,I asked the same thing.X told me that the base itself is "encompassed in a dimensional 'phase bubble',as well the staff.So when going out to explore there is not FOOTPRINTS,nor evidence of an outpost.

So how come you posted that picture of the foot print??
I am not attacking just curious. Thanx for your time.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I have to address the time travel issue. It is what stands out the most for me. If it is possible that they have a device that has allowed the travel and setting up of a base 100 million years in the past, then obviously they can hop/skip/jump anywhere they want.
First, regardless of what you said about phase shifting to avoid detection and evidence, there would be something substantial that would have already come out of this. I just dont see how it could be maintained long term in those conditions without something going wrong. The prehistoric footprint could in fact just be something else that happens to look that way.
Next, as I understand time travel theories, there are only so many times a time branch can occur before it shifts an existance into non-existance. Besides branching, you also have the ever popular paradox theory. So, how could our evolution be guided without destruction or paradoxial events?
Finally, if there is so much time travel available, then why has no proof so far leaked out? In today's society, secrets are getting out faster than ever before in recorded history. People are sick of secrets, which is probably why you have the info that you have. Unless the travel way is singular, there is no reason why something isnt available to put faith into the account.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Im not sure if you answered this in another thread possibly, but you mention that you havent spoken to this source in over 8 years. I assume if the information is as valid as i believe it is you must have had a incredible amount of trust with this individual. Was wondering why you havent followed up with X since then. Not being a hater just curious

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by netron
without any hard evidence, this tall tale smacks of science fiction rather than anything substantial.

a single photo is all it takes - just ONE...

how about a dinosaur landscape?
or a photo of a herd of Triceratops?

or what about a single photo of one of these Jovian moonbases, with Jupiter looming in the background?

i repeat - all it takes is ONE photo. without that, this story is nothing more than science fiction (albeit , highly entertaining sci fi, which i would love to see at the cinema...)

All a single photo would do is give a simpleminded person an object to scream hoax at.
If one is not ready to wake up, then no amount of evidence in this world is going to be considered proof enough to wake one up.
A clear shot of a bunch of dinosaurs standing in a field is too easy to debunk. uhhh let's see,
"That pic is obviously photoshopped" or "Anyone can freeeze frame a still from Jurasic Park" "Those look like hand made puppets" and the list goes on.
It is not up to anyone else to wake you up. Go back to sleep. You will wake up when you've had a good nights sleep. Untill then, run along and let the grown-ups finish talking, mmmmmK?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

jfj...errrr....100,000,000 is one hundred million, when written out into English. It was a fascinating read, but to imagine humans and dinosaurs co-existing, that stretched my noodle. Remember, please, the big Extinction Event of 65,000,000 years ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ok that was a most interesting read i must say.

HOWEVER IT IS FICTION, THE ENTIRE THING HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM VARIOUS PLOT LINES IN THE FICTIONAL TV SERIES STARGATE SG-1.

IF anyone doesnt believe me go watch it, apparently season 10 in particular. If you couldnt be arsed reading it then go to tv.com or imdb or somthing. The greys who are a dieing advanced race of genetic clones, with the xerox effect are, in the show called the azgard(sp?). I couldnt be arsed reading back over it to go through the rest of the blatent similarities but look for yourself.

Although this whole thread is an elaborate lie(with help of our good freind mr.tv and too much time on his hands) some of the ideas could be possible and make for good theorys to look into further. However dont believe in somthing just because you want to, minds this weak are why we are slaves to the tv.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by barryenright2320

barry.....our very spotty TV shows are making it all the way across the pond already??? Well, hip, hip and Cheerio!!

Oh....you're in Ireland. Sorry....I am Irish, though born in this hell-hole called America, back in 1957. I have two names, that I know of....Russell and Duggan. BUT, names mean little, really....I mean if I were a 'Trump' or a 'Gates'....then what would you think? Eh???

Wish to elaborate....this country, of my birth, is NOT what I was taught it to be. She has been taken over. Seems a revolution is coming....

BUT....the 'revolution' I refer to is not about 'country'.....that is an old concept, long well should be tossed aside.

INSTEAD....please look at us as a species. Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

We use tools....but other Primates do, as well. Is the use of tools a condition of sentience?? I would think that communication and co-operative behavior would be a sign of sentience....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Krog, learn to punctuate. It will make you friends and influence people.

I don't see the point of hiding or not hiding these secrets. Why all the effort by government to cover things up? I think we human beings are innately afraid to acknowledge our basic lack of understanding and power. So we pretend we have the whole truth and that our leaders are all-powerful, and then condemn them when they screw up.

I am with the Doc. So what if there is some NWO conspiracy? That kind of "power" is an illusion/delusion, with or without a global catastrophy. What are they going to gain by spying on citizens or whatever? Cancel our favorite TV shows? At the end of the day, money is pretty worthless when people are against you or there is no food to eat or you are severely ill.

Jesus said it, man. Look inside. The Kingdom of God is right here, but we don't see it because we are looking for other things. With or without aliens. So what if there are evil or good aliens with or without high technology. We already have evil and good human agendas with and without high technology, so what is so different? The world has many people with their hands on doomsday nuclear triggers, and this has been the case for almost three whole generations. Somehow we are still here and the nukes are rusting away unused. That fact alone is pretty awe inspiring, actually.

Maybe there are aliens here to learn from us. Ever consider that? Kind of like the story of the rich and powerful king (or CEO these days) who takes a walk in the shoes of an Average Joe and discovers there is a whole universe of life and human experience that he knows absolutely nothing about.

Here's a secret revelation, no CIA or alien intelligence needed. The only thing of value in this world is people. Want real wealth you can count on? Find ways to give yourself to others.

But hey, keep the alien stuff coming. I love reading it

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well to me if your name was trump or gates i would think nothing more or nothing less of you. Might ask you to look after my buisness ventures though

Im well aware of what the story is stateside at the moment, or should i say the alleged story. Now personally im 80% sure of the detainment camps, marshall law and all that craic could happen. But i do have some skepticisim left...after all i am human.

O and yes your tv shows make it over here alright, often times before or on the same day you guys in the states get to watch em. :p

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join