It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 'Ultra Black' Programs:Part Two

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I can not say whether I believe or whether I disbelieve any of this as I have not spoken directly to "Mr X" personally, but I guarantee I would get the truth out of him or whoever, based on knowledge I have as well as knowledge of Government, without torture being utilized I might add.

I've mentioned before in one of your threads, I am "alien-agnostic", meaning I neither believe nor mis-believe based on the fact I have not seen an alien personally first-hand. I will never believe in something based on someone else's words or thoughts until I have personally witnessed something this substantial, and I will say the same of time-travel as well as Moon Bases, and Time Bases.

That is not to shoot you down in the least, jkrog08, as I let others believe how they wish to believe, without forcing My opinion on them.

I have read up a lot on the U.S.S. Eldridge, Project Montauk, and the Philadelphia Experiment, Tunnel Boring Machines, however, so I know the potential for these is definately possible, it's just whether fact can be placed within fiction, or even the reverse that fiction can be proven as fact that I find difficult.

Tunnel Boring Machines are proven fact to Me, the U.S.S. Eldridge was a Battleship used during WWII, a proven fact to Me, these are facts I can find actual evidence of through investigative action as well as making a phone call to tour the ship or make a purchase order for a TBM rental/lease.

Good work on the threads, keep at it, I'll still keep reading and posting on them, just understand I have reasons for skepticism that have nothing to do specifically with you, they are because of who I am.

The Robbins Company - TBM Purchasing Information

[edit on 6-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Thanks,you should read all of this and my other threads related.I have read derivatives of the terra papers,will read them sometime.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I believe you jkrog, I really do. Like you said the truth is right there in front of our faces. Many of the things you told us today are the same things we've been hearing from other people. Many of these things strike a chord with me as to my admittedly limited exposure to ETs. Dreams, hazy impressions... They are so good at pretending to be imaginary, but they aren't. With such large scale operations going on they are having problems staying invisible. Many sightings, increased activity, they're getting bolder.

I'm curious about the blue ones. Short, thicker bodies, live underground. They have the same facial characteristics as the greys but they have more pigment and their skin is a bluish/grey/black color. Then there's the other short grets, they have thin bodies but not as thin as the tall ones. Then the tall ones, their skin gets dry, papery, but that's not how a healthy grey's skin is. Like you said, similar to dolphins and I've thought that many times. The skin should be plumper and smooth, almost gummy/moist, but it gets papery.

The Grey ones seem to go naked, but the blue ones wear skin tight suits and helmets.

They have human hybrids, those don't have black eyes (I think that is a covering, like sunglasses for us), they have large almond shaped (almost asian but wider) blue eyes. Greys have little to no pigment, hybrids tend to have sparse blond hair and blue eyes or to be bald. Usually have sparse hair. The hybrids have a limited ability to talk. The greys are so used to their telepathy that they have lost that ability.

I don't know if this applies to the greys but the hybrids do have telekinetic abilities. Their energy is less abrasive, less shocking, they don't paralyse you. I don't know if they can. The one I saw also wore a suit and helmet similar to the blues.

I think the shorter greys/blue are on the frontline workers, they are stronger physically than the tall ones, who are more authoritative. The shorties are maybe a little weaker mentally, but they still mentally overpower a frightened human easily.

Between your account and the terra papers everything seems to make sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanx SKL,ever since we first met in my America's 14000 mph Secret Transit System thread you have continually presented and offered a neutral,professional,and unbiased outlook and I thank you for it,as should all members of ATS.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

Bfft I am surprised at you, points mean nothing with 10,000 points being awarded for a simple tinwiki entry these days you can see it is not what to look at regarding quality or quantity of threads or posts.

I would say the thing to look for is the size and colour of the post bar as there are no shortcuts for this indicator.

you get 10k points for Tinwiki edits? What is that about?

Regardless, for me personally it has nothing to do with points. It is about putting what i have time to dig up out there for others, and then reading the research of others.

i don't know what to say about the bar. i notice it. there are two. some are different colors. i like mine...green is my favorite color, and avocado green is particularly cool.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Texan:I sent you a u2u,please check.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, and I respect everyone who believes in this sort of stuff...

But this is extremely outlandish, and irrational. Do you think our government would spend BILLIONS on these project concepts, when they're not even proven? Sure I'm prepared for your responses "OH THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT U 2 THINK!!!!111one BUT UR JUST A BLIND MEMBER OF TEH MASSES!!!!!111one"

Come on, some of this stuff is flat our RIDICULOUS. Which is why it is in the Skunkworks Forum I suppose.

When I moved to the United States from Liverpool, I became aware of two things. The National Hockey League (The only sport hated by America, which I adore) and an officer in the United States Army. Though I am a Field Grade Officer, I've had meetings with my Seniors and Superiors, and NOTHING leads to EXTRATERRESTRIAL TAKE-OVER, SPACE BASES, WE'RE GUNNA BLO UP SATTTTUURRN!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!"

In fact, if anything about aliens, the United States government is terrified by them. They have absolutely NO IDEA, how they operate, they have NO IDEA where exactly they originated, and they have SHARED these opinions with European and Asian nations.

As for the Illuminati, I have NO DOUBT, there is a greater group of elite attempting to gain all of the ECONOMIC POWER that they can. But World Domination? Come on guys, you all sound like paranoid-schizophrenics! They're not all to get YOU! They're out to get the economy, so when it collapses they have everything they need. Wake up people, it's the smaller and simple stuff you need to pay attention to.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

So sad......so sad.........

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I know, it is sad that you people will bite into ANY information presented by ANY supposed "source" in front of you. You need to look at the bigger picture, and someday, I'm sure you will.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There is a fine line where information/disinformation works quite well. I can't possibly imagine someone showing a badge for confirmation unless he was a total idiot. Your source provided you the tip of the iceberg. I too carried a badge along time ago, and could not ever fathom showing it to non-essentiel perrsonel, but there arre some who cross that imaginary line. The real trick to your "Source" is finding where he's leading you and why. Cutouts of tanks and other military equipment were used to confuse and deceive the enemy in WWII. Why when such advanced capabilities existed would we go there to protect our soverien existance. The Tunnel information has merrit try staying fixed one one subject at a time. Looking forward to your next exert

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by safteynet

Looking forward to your next exert

You will have to wait for my 'next entry',it will be at least 3 months,as I willl be gone for 3 months after Tuesday.......but it will all get out.

Also Doc: DUDE READ MY POSTS........

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I dont know if I believe it but man it was put together well and the words you use I know you have some intelligence at least. Good post but seems to far fetched for me. Look forward to you coming back and answering more.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
I wish it were true but my biggest problem with these sort of threads is that I find it highly dubious about our government being able to keep all of this secret when the government cannot even keep stories out of the newspapers regarding prisoners in Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, wiretapping and other similar events.

Certain agencies can most certainly keep secrets. Perhaps they don't want it known widespread that this is the case, but we only need to look at history to know it's true. There have been been multiple massive projects worked on by thousands of people.. and no one knew until after the fact. So it is very possible.

I still don't buy what this X fellow is telling you however. I don't care if he has a CIA badge. I think he's yanking your chain. Honestly, if he had disclosed information like that, he'd be dead now.

By the way.. did you consider that? If even one project was actually true, and you disclosed it here, and it become widespread knowledge, that dude is toast. I hope he isn't a "really good" friend.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

DUD3! I D1D! And they sound absolutely crazy.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You really dont have an understanding of how the shadow government(or white government)works.......this is NOT condescending in ANY WAY,as I understand many dont........(all caps for stressing point)THE GOV. DOESNT CARE IF THIS GUY TELLS ME,AS LONG AS HE DOESNT GIVE ME ANY PHYSICAL PROOF OR GO TO THE MEDIA THEY DONT CARE,WHY?CAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE,LIKE WE SEE HERE.AND THIS GUY HAD BLACK HELICOPTERS AND SPACECRAFT OVER HIS HOUSE NEARLY ALL THE TIME,I CAN VOUCH FOR THAT(AS STATED IN FIRST THREAD AND POST IN HERE)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Dislcoure Project has more than 400 Generals, Admirals, Majors, Colonels, Astronauts, Captains, Air Force and Private pilots, police, FAA, FBI, CIA, DIA, DOD and many other's who have signed "non-disclosure" statements and are out there in the public domain making statements about Flying Saucers and the ETI existance.

if someone is concerned about Jesus and the NWO I suggest this 2 hour movie BANNED by YouTube...but still being carried...so far...by Google:

zeitgeistmovie relligion- 9-11 Big Bankers BRUTAL TRUTHS !!!! 10X rating

zeitgeistmovie.com...

One can still be "asleep" in reality with your "Eyes Wide Open"

Bob...

commonsensecentral.net...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rhw007

Dude is that you in your avatar..lol,you look like a Pleadian(are you?.lol j/p).....thanks for the back up,Ill look over those links

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by rhw007

Dude is that you in your avatar..lol,you look like a Pleadian(are you?.lol j/p).....thanks for the back up,Ill look over those links

That's Kahn from the Star Trek Movies. Not sure what planet he is from.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Lol,damn.I shoulda known that..........lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
jkrog08, what country do you come from? I notice that after periods, commas, and other punctuation marks, you fail to put a space, which is standard in all writing and typing. Have you been taught otherwise, or is it a personal preference?

In regards to the information presented, I'll just take it with a grain of salt. If this information is eventually proven true, so be it, and if otherwise, so be it. I'm not going to get my boxers in a bunch stressing out about this day after day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join