It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here had a life after death experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
when I was almost thirty years old I almost died. I saw a bright light float down from the sky. It was a face with no body that resembled the face of Jesus Christ. I am not claiming that it was Jesus but it was not anybody I have known. The fealing I had just before this experience was almost like an electrical shock. My question is has anybody here had a similar experience?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Don't be discouraged if you get a ton of views and few replies. It's a touchy subject, and my sense of things is that people who have been through this have also been through a raft of ridicule from their friends and family and are sick of it.

I have been conscious outside of my body. I tried to accomplish this for years and then was successful, and it scared the crap out of me, because I felt that I could sense malevolence. Not psychotropics were involved.

My Bride had a NDE while on the operating table with a burst tubal pregnancy. It had grown to huge proportion, and she remembers clearly seeing her inert body, people furiously working on her. she doesn't recall a bright light, as is classic, but remembers feeling a tug from her back, like someting pulling her and she moved farther away from her body and then her next memory was of waking up in the recovery room. Her heart had apparently stopped beating during surgery. I had no desire to address this event with anyone. It is what it is. I believe her absolutely and don't expect anyone else to.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've had a life after death experience, It's more commonly known as divorce.

Why I have not been banned from this site I will never understand....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I agree with you 100% argentus and that is the exact type of answer I am looking for. Thank you for the reply.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've never had one myself but I've read books by others who claim they have.

Here's a good one.
www.near-death.com...
Betty J Eadie

I find the whole subject fascinating and would love to have some kindof out of body experience of my own. Unfortunately I've never been able to astral travel...yet.

top topics

join