It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two expert pilots against the official 9/11 story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hi, and first of all if this has been posted before moderators please put it in the trash bin. I searched for it.

In this video captain Wittenburg and Lear explain why the official 9/11 story is false in their opinion.

I specially like the part where they show a missile from a distance and there is no way to tell if it is a missile or a 757/767.

John Lear

Retired commercial airline pilot with over 19,000+ total hours flown in over 100 different types of planes for 10 different airlines in 60 different counties around the world. Flew for over 40 years. Holds every certificate ever offered by the FAA and has 23 different FAA type ratings. Held 17 world records including speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24, set in 1966. He was presented with the PATCO award for outstanding airmanship in 1968, and the Symons Wave memorial. Flight experience includes Boeing 707 and 727, McDonnell Douglas DC-8, Lockheed L-1011 and many others. Son of Bill Lear, founder of Lear Jet Corp.

Ross Wittenburg

Former Air Force fighter pilot Russ Wittenburg, who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam, sat in the cockpit for Pan Am and United for over 30 years, and previously flew two of the actual airplanes that were allegedly hijacked on 9/11 (United Airlines Flight 175 & 93), does not believe the government's official 9/11 conspiracy theory... RUSS WITTENBERG: "I flew the two actual aircraft which were involved in 9/11... Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertical navigate the aircraft, lateral navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There was certainly some video 'trickery' on that day.

Another video by a news channel shows one of the 'planes' hitting one of the towers, which pans out only a second later to show NO plane in view??

And that ball coming down at right angles IMO isn't a plane.

The official account is total 'bullsh*t' when examined closely.

new topics

join