It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend has a demon attached to her.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I nee to talk to an actual demonologist. I need to find out some stuff. Reply on page if possible!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Coming from a traiteur I'd suggest an exrocism, soon after have a house cleansing with a white sage smudge stick. After which get rid of all things used in the satanic rituals after also having them cleansed. If this doesn't work, get a cat, and a traiteur that lives near her to inspect the house.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
did anything come of this ,how is nancy now ,a year later?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Love how the "he sacrificed cows and children" was followed by "he's a satanist", he's not a satanist hes a cow killer and a child murderer, satanism is nothing to do with human sacrifice, this guy was just messed up. I'm not a satanist, but i know what they believe in and it's not what that guy believed in, so please don't label him a satanist, it just makes the already bad stereotype for satanists even worse.

You are so right, satanism is not about sacrificing animals and children, that is perhaps the Hollywood intepretation. We don drink blood, we don't kidnap and sacrifice innocent children. I'm sure that there are sick, twisted people who do this, and maybe they even have the nerve to call themselves satanists, but that is NOT what satanism is about.

As for Nancy, I think there could be different things going on. Despite your disbelief, she could suffer from a mental illness. There are more teenagers who become schizofrenic. Does she use any substances? Second of all, some very fanatic christians tend to see a demon behind every tree. But most so called paranormal things can be explained logically. I'm not saying that it is the case here, but not all strange occurances need to be supernatural.
Thirdly, there is the possibility that there are entities involved, but they don necessairily have to be demons. And demons are not evil by definition, that is a christian interpretation. They are not human, however. There are also human entities that can be very ill-minded and they can cause fear and anxiety.
However, whatever it is that is haunting this girl, it does not appear to mean her any harm, since no physical harm has been done. And some of these beings can be strong enough to cause substantial pysical harm. If she is still suffering from all this, I strongly suggest you invite a reliable medium to check the energy in the house. That might be a better way to find out what you're dealing with.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. wildflowers

This is actually going to inspire me to make a new thread on ghosts/demons i've seen but without reading through all of the posts I'd like to say I too have been stalked by demons and the only way i found to get rid of them is to confront them, tell them you love them, tell them your no longer afraid of them, and mean it. Two negative entities/demons/ghosts/imagination/w.e have left after i made this approach.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. wildflowers

If she no longer wishes to communicate with these entities, then she needs to buy the book "The Witches Shield" by Christopher Penczak and read it and apply the information contained within. When I first started in the metaphysical, and especially when I first started doing witchcraft, I used to see things and they would make me scared and torment me with fear. But when I learned some basic psychic tecniques to rid myself of these energies, they went away. Although this book is written for practitioners of Witchcraft and Pagans, it can be tailored to christians very easily.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows

Love how the "he sacrificed cows and children" was followed by "he's a satanist", he's not a satanist hes a cow killer and a child murderer, satanism is nothing to do with human sacrifice, this guy was just messed up. I'm not a satanist, but i know what they believe in and it's not what that guy believed in, so please don't label him a satanist, it just makes the already bad stereotype for satanists even worse.

You are so right, satanism is not about sacrificing animals and children, that is perhaps the Hollywood intepretation. We don drink blood, we don't kidnap and sacrifice innocent children. I'm sure that there are sick, twisted people who do this, and maybe they even have the nerve to call themselves satanists, but that is NOT what satanism is about.

As for Nancy, I think there could be different things going on. Despite your disbelief, she could suffer from a mental illness. There are more teenagers who become schizofrenic. Does she use any substances? Second of all, some very fanatic christians tend to see a demon behind every tree. But most so called paranormal things can be explained logically. I'm not saying that it is the case here, but not all strange occurances need to be supernatural.
Thirdly, there is the possibility that there are entities involved, but they don necessairily have to be demons. And demons are not evil by definition, that is a christian interpretation. They are not human, however. There are also human entities that can be very ill-minded and they can cause fear and anxiety.
However, whatever it is that is haunting this girl, it does not appear to mean her any harm, since no physical harm has been done. And some of these beings can be strong enough to cause substantial pysical harm. If she is still suffering from all this, I strongly suggest you invite a reliable medium to check the energy in the house. That might be a better way to find out what you're dealing with.

This is also all true. Make sure it's not schizophrenia and that shes not on any substances that could impair her perception of reality. And no, Satanism is not about doing any of that to innocent creatures. Read the Satanic Bible to find out what they really believe.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good idea. Just remember that that is a LaVeyan way to look at things, and satanism is more than just that. It has many varieties. But that is a whole different discussion.
Good tip by the way about learning to protect and ground yourself, that is something that would be mighty good for her to learn.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You say you don't believe people can talk to "the other side". My mum is a born again christian and managed to predict one of my friends trying to jump out of a window. Bit specific to be chance, dya think.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join