It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend has a demon attached to her.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Before you start reading this, I would like to make it clear that what I am writing comes from the experiences of a close friend's close friend. Some of the details may have been changed when they passed through people, but the basics are the same. I cannot get a firsthand account because I am not particuraly close to the person involved, and she wouldn't feel comfortable talking about it with me. I'll call the girl involved "Nancy" and the mutual friend "Sid."

Nancy has the gift of prophecy. She can see into the future through dreams, but, even creepier, she can talk with demons. Her house contains what Sid describes as "negative energy," which can be sensed as soon as you step through the door. She has regular conversations with demons, who taunt and terrify her. Her grand father (I believe it was him) sacrificed cows and children to Satan, and made her mother drink the blood of both.

These are the absolute bare basics, and if this thread generates some interest (unlike my others, lol) I'll provide more details, instead of wasting 3 hours writing out an account that no one will read.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You have my attention, in that i believe in demons and Satan...however, I find it hard to believe when people start saying they speak or are possessed by demons.
I am not trying to be rude in saying this, but...I think many of the things people attribue to the Devil, are only man being man at his base and primal level.
We are evil creatures and wars (and the results of wars) are the greatest proof there is.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
She must want to be set free of the demons and be willing to give up any demonic gifts. Unless those conditions are met, there is nothing that can be done that is successful for the long term.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Well, I'm not entirely sure how to put all this into a good thread, so for the sake of simplicity I'll make a list of all of Nancy's experiences that I know about:

She gets goosebumps every time something is about to happen.

She was on the phone with her boyfriend one night, and she started getting goosebumps. She hid crying under her blanket, when her sheets and blankets were ripped off of her. I'm not sure what happened next, but I'll find out asap.

When they first moved into her, for lack of a better word, "haunted," house, they went up into the attic to put a box up there. A light was on, which they turned off to save electricity, or whatever reason. Nancy heard a noise up in the attic one night, and she went up there to find the light turned back on, which her family states wasn't any of them.

Her mother told her about being forced to witness human and animal sacrifices, and drinking the blood of both cows and a child. Her grandfather was a Satanist.

Nancy, her boyfriend, and Sid were driving around one night, and Nancy started getting goosebumps. She started yelling and cussing about the white cat which was on the side of the road, staring at the van. Later it turns out this was the 11th cat that night, and she hadn't pointed out the first 10.

I'll post more later. Scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I believe in evil spirits not Satan. Satan was a King in BC era that persecuted the jews, how the name has gotten so out of hand I have no idea!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Satan was a King in BC era that persecuted the jews

mhmm... care to elaborate on that one?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I guess I didn't put any indication of what I was looking for in the OP. I really need any information anyone has about this type of thing, any opinions on Nancy's "possession," and any advice on how to deal with it. thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sid and Nancy- I like that.
This could also be a case of the young lady being psychologically scarred from the experience of seeing the blood rituals. "Demons" in the sense that we all carry ours. I know it seems like I am poo-pooing the supernatural, but understand that I do believe in the possibilities of demons. If I were a friend of Nancy, though, I would try to convince her to go talk to a counselor who specializes in adults who were abused children. Why should she have to suffer a "demon" of any type when she is innocent and a victim?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Could it be she is just a little nutty? I know that sounded blunt, but isn't it a possibility?
Crazy people believe they see God or travel in time...stuff like that...and they find ways to create memories. They believe they knew something was about to happen or sensed something was off, when in fact they force themselves to believe they did.
Has she made any specific predictions or (for lack of a better word) prophecies?
The only frame of reference I have on this is from church and the Bible. A demon gives a person incredible strength and they can often speak with two or more voices at the same time.
Does she do a lot of singing? Demons are said to have beautiful voices...after all, they were angels at one time.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _Johnny_Utah_

Whilst there is the demonic there is also paranoid schizophrenia the usual term for hearing voices and feelings of persecution such individuals can have false memories a good psychiatrist might be worth a visit before the exorcist.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
raven bombshell-yeah, i'm a huge sex pistols fan. you can prob tell from my avatar. She didn't (as far as I know) witness the sacrifices, it was her mother. She hasn't ever even hinted at being abused, so I think this could be deeper than a "simple" psychological issue.

_Johnny_Utah_-that was my first thought when Sid told me.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
When i got to your second paragraph something fell in my house
but it was just the remote my son kicked off the bed in his sleep, it still made my heart race and goosebumps of note.

I will bite.

She has the gift of prophecy you say. Does she know and use in Name of The Supreme, according to His will? If so then she MUST know she has all the authority over evil as The Supreme is on her side. If not then she is using other powers hence the oppression.

Seeing her grand dad did what you say it could very well be that there is an occurrence of generational curse. She needs to cut that off. She has her own life and should break that in His Name, not just for herself but so that her kids can have nothing riding on top of them.

Do you know what the demons are telling her when having a conversation?
Do they threaten physical abuse?
What are their names?

Names are important as many have a "certain" duty and we can know what their exact tactic/s are or will be.

We are just flesh and we all have evil around awaiting that gap to try and break us. IMO.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. wildflowers

Ok- I got it a little mixed up. But I still feel like the problem could be mental/emotional. Just to illustrate: I have a daughter. My dad was a really bad MFer,too, but I cant say he made me drink blood. He was into the darker occult stuff, though. I dont tell my daughter about that stuff from my childhood. I certainly would never tell her if he made me drink blood. Perhaps the mother being really messed up created some mental issues with Nancy. Nancy knows about her grandfather doing that, and no telling what else he did to her mom, totally messing her up.

Or, then again, maybe she is psychic and has a dark cast to her from a gemerational curse. I just cant rule out psychology when you have all those indicators of a troubled home.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

I can certainly see where you're coming from with it being an emotional/psychological issue, but if you knew Nancy like Sid does, you'd be able to see that this was real. Nancy's not a messed up girl in any other way, but she just happens to be able to see the future and converse with demons. No, you def cannot rule out psychology, but Sid and I honestly believe that there's more to it than that.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

First off I'm going to assume that by "The Supreme" you mean God. She is a STRONG Christian. However, she doesn't choose to use her gift, it comes to her in dreams. Sid also pointed out that it could be a generational type deal, which would certainly make sense considering her mother and grandfather.

I'll find out the answers to your questions asap.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I forgot to elaborate on the prophecy aspect. Nancy often has dreams about the end times. She sees where she is when the world ends in great detail, and can describe it perfectly. She describes some of the events described in Revelations, and says that she (apparently these are 3rd person dreams) looks only 4 or 5 years older than she does now. If she really does have the gift of prophecy, there are could be some interesting implications of these dreams, obviously. 4 years down the road... 2012 armageddon, anyone?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the demons could be messing with her dreams to.I hear in 2029 is the end of time.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
but if you don't find out the demons' names, you can't drive them from her. you need the name. you find the name and you find your power over them.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Lol, gullible fledglings. I once had a great deal of respect for ATS posters, but when one considers how easily the perpetually bored soak up these kinds of threads, one begins to realize that the age must range between 14 and 17 of most posters. If not, then evidently there is more to pitty than just our government. The OP sounds like a bad cinemax movie screenplay.

PS: Disrespect is not my intention, but threads like this are like a cancer eating away at any chance of a legitimate story. Enjoy your fantasy kids.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well, apart from all the other posters who are stating empirical truths like "you must know a demons name to drive it out", or any other such statement starting with "you must...", I see nothing here that implies she is suffering from anything more or less than a mental illness, and any caring, supportive friends would take her to a doctor.

Believing it may be God or demons leads to things like Islam and "healing through faith" which invariably don't work, and just cause trouble for everyone else later on down the line.

Things like dreams of unprovable prophecies (no matter how detailed), and pretty much every other single example you gave are just without foundation, and to the outsider, could easily be nothing more than hallucinations. Which is, I'm sorry to say, what they probably are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join