It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could David Icke be right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
After stumbling upon Larry Mcdonald's quote, the 'generation in planning' part really stood out for me. Why would these Jews want to take over the world knowing full well that it could likely be achieved after their lifetime? Why not just enjoy their current life instead of having a nefarious plot to have their descendants carry out for them? it doesn't make sense unless they are really reptiles or has access to longevity technology we know nothing about. What do you guys think?

Here's the quote in full:

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and communism under the same tent, all under their control...Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

[edit on 5-7-2008 by homo_borg]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg
After stumbling upon Larry Mcdonald's quote, the 'generation in planning' part really stood out for me. Why would these Jews want to take over the world knowing full well that it could likely be achieved after their lifetime?

Please reconsider using "Jews" in the way you have. It sounds the wrong note in what is otherwise an important question.

Religion is not the issue as much as globalism is. The question would be why would these "globalists" want to take over the world knowing full well that it could likely be achieved after their lifetime.

But that is easy. Dynastic ambitions and a view of commitment that spans across generations. Dynastic families are always about these sorts of long-range planning and after having all the money they could want the next game is "control" and especially the control of all human beings.

[edit on 5/7/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Indeed, while the majorityof the US population is unfamiliar with the notion, because the war of independence was so long ago, europeans know there is an old money society that is familiar with the trappings of power and money and that basically work to maintain their priviliges, for the whole class, not just the individual, because they realise that there is strength in numbers and opportunity in organisation.

As George Carlin used to say, "It's a big club, and you're not in it!"

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Really though...apart from the whole right wing propoganda...ohh mark of the beastie!...concentration camps! etc...im not one for patriotism...so im actually leaning towards a global system...it does seem the only progressive way for earth to advance....of course it just depends if these globalists are nice people that want to benefit the world...or fill their pockets with money and hearts with power....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
We make reference to "jews" because it is jews who are the leaders/initiators of this plan.
It is they who set up relgion as its first control mechinism. And they accomplished this world wide. It is they who set up Islam to create friction with the Xtians and the religions of Asia.

hoax

Does David Icke get into this angle at all?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
maybe, instead of using 'jews', a word rife with many different connotations, we should say Ashkenazic Jews...or perhaps Zionists...or perhaps Khazars...

David Icke talks about reptilians...
all I know is that before I even had access to the internet, I sensed a few sociopathic individuals I met had 'reptilian' qualities. It does kind of trip me out...but just because it sounds ridiculous doesn't mean its ALL a hoax.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I agree. This plot does not belong to one culture or race. There are members of the elite from all over the world, and from all races and cultures that are secretly plotting this.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I prefer the term elitists. I don't think their religion is relevant, they just use religion, any and all, as control mechanisms, by infiltration of institutions.

They are elitist parasites, I would not uplift them by asigning a faith.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
why are people saying religion plays no part

they do have a prophecy where the world will be united under Israel and everyone following what they do and their messiah be ruling the world, which is a main part of their religion.

not only do the jews have that so do their branch religions christianity, islam masons ect. that the "ruling" belong to or a least they say they belong to.

not just the elite are for this either millions of people want this to happen too.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If you really want to gain a better understanding of this whole subject, you need to do some reading.
This is a source that will show you how the jews have manipulated history.
There is info on the net stating that Islam was started by a jew named Lothar Schmalfuss. The say he got ticked off because he was passed over for the position of pope.
Anyway back to Israel and their place in history. This site has 3 champters of the book on line.

Preface:
medieval Israilite Empire

Chapter 1

"In the whole world, behind the scenes of all attempts of moral corruption in the area of literature and the arts, you again come across Jews. Finally, the Jews constantly serve as spies against all states, which carelessly have given them refuge."

Chapter 4

Chapter 19, mankind's displaced memory

" For some centuries already researchers have been trying to understand and explain the nature of anti-Semitism. It has spread everywhere. Its manifestations are found even in those countries such asKorea or Mongolia, where the Jews never were in the past. Everywhere the words "Hebrew" or "Jew" evoke vigilance, anxious alarm, and the expectation of something bad. They resound as a danger signal. "

[edit on 6-7-2008 by OhZone]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
In answer to the original question "Could David Icke be right?", the answer is yes, he could be. I for one find some of his points very revealing, insightful and based on truth, and other points to be based on myths, legends, falsehoods and lies. Just like everyone I've met or whose philosophies I've read or listened to. Just like every man woman and child in fact, we all tell the truth at times, we all lie at times, and we all exagerate at times, whatever we need to do to get a point across.

The biggest problem I have with David Icke is the whole reptilian thing, which is just too far out for me, and taints all of his good stuff. I saw the Jon Ronson documentary on him, and I was disgusted at the antics of the Jewish Anti-Defamation league when he was in Toronto or Quebec or wherever it was. An anti-defamation group who go around defaming people and chucking cream pies at them, nice, way to stick to your philosophy. If you ask me, the only reason they do it is because Icke is getting too close to something.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Indeed, while the majorityof the US population is unfamiliar with the notion, because the war of independence was so long ago, europeans know there is an old money society that is familiar with the trappings of power and money and that basically work to maintain their priviliges, for the whole class, not just the individual, because they realise that there is strength in numbers and opportunity in organisation.

As George Carlin used to say, "It's a big club, and you're not in it!"

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Zepherian]

But the old human (assuming) money club of Europe don't tell their kids, "Raise taxes after I'm gone. Then invade Bavaria after 60 years."

[edit on 7/7/08 by homo_borg]

new topics

top topics

join