It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video over Barranquilla, Colombia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is a picture I found that shows the river, the ocean is just ahead of the river, but I`m not shure that it is visible. This picture was also taken in the northern part of the city so the angle is the same for comparison.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
hmm... This could be real but to me, it kinda looks like he is filming a large window at night that is lit up, with people inside.

But thats just my 2 cents lol

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Great video. At the end of the vid. the cameraman is pretty much just saying that he has no idea of what he's looking at. but whatever it is it's just hanging there in the sky.

it almost reminds me of a blimp the way it just hange there in the sky. but there's too many lights there for it to be a blimp.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

It seems that he was looking towards the sea. If its taken from a high building the horizon can appear above the buildings. Which means it was a ship.

To be sure, we still need the original or high quality footage.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

I have asked the OP at Youtube, José, to upload the original video or send a copy, let´s see what happens...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
These people seemed confused. The object is stationary, and has lights. Sounds a lot like a light pole to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SleepyGE420

I can assure you without any doubt that this is not a light pole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join