It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Security Guarding It

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Okay this subject is about gaining entrance to becoming a security guard for...nearly every top secret government base.

You name it those DUMB facilities to Hangar 18. To this day I'll never know if that guy from Art Bell claiming to know the secrets of Hangar 18 will ever be real. But best take everything with a grain of salt. Now people threw out ideas of joining the military to gain access. There are so many ideas and yet we want to use so little of our time to figure out the secrets.

Voila, this sounds like a sure fire bet. Becoming a security guard, my question to you: think of it... the security tapes...the clearance you'd be able to access. It sounds really, really, cushy so who's with me? First hand experience, please stop me when I'm starting to sound like I'm viewing this idea with rose colored glasses.

I know it doesn't sound like the most glamorous occupation, but it's worth a try to me.



[edit on 5-7-2008 by Agent_Ray]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Agent_Ray]




posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Security Guards do not have access to ALL areas of the places they work. Thats a misconception. Take the EG&G security force who does Area 51 (Groom Lake)...they are perimeter guards only. They have a top secret clearance sure..BUT..so did I when i was active duty. What MANY don't know is EVERY clearance is still on a need to know basis. So just because your security WITH a TS or even a TSCI clearance doesn't mean you get to walk through door number 1.

The only security guards I know who got a taste of what happens behind closed doors were DOE security in tennessee. They got to see a few sick things we do to animals for testing nuclear fallout...thats about the extent. I would say you'll be HIGHLY dissapointed taking the job!!



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
Security Guards do not have access to ALL areas of the places they work. Thats a misconception. Take the EG&G security force who does Area 51 (Groom Lake)...they are perimeter guards only. They have a top secret clearance sure..BUT..so did I when i was active duty. What MANY don't know is EVERY clearance is still on a need to know basis. So just because your security WITH a TS or even a TSCI clearance doesn't mean you get to walk through door number 1.

The only security guards I know who got a taste of what happens behind closed doors were DOE security in tennessee. They got to see a few sick things we do to animals for testing nuclear fallout...thats about the extent. I would say you'll be HIGHLY dissapointed taking the job!!


It was only a thought even when you think about. Just because the access is limited doesn't mean you might not come home empty handed.

But it felt like a worthy shot in any case, tuche.



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think you'd have a better shot getting into the scientist field and work your way up through that way. A security guard wouldn't see the "cool things i would imagine, but the scientist working in the room the security guard only protects but doesn't peek would be MUCH more enjoyable



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
High Security Areas contain employees AND guards that are assigned
on a need-to-know or need-to-access basis, therefore you see the term
in the spook community: Compartmentalized Access Program (CAP).

Even IF you got to be one of the guards (who have to take multiple
polygraphs and Psych exams/interviews on an ongoing basis!)
You would NEVER be assigned to be INSIDE a lab.

At Area 51 and in Utah, Australia, UK, contractors and their guards
who are NOT part of a particular test flight or technology deployment
are ordered INSIDE to ensure that personnel who are NOT ASSIGNED
to a particular program will NOT be allowed to see said gadget test or flight.

The guards for each program are ORDERED to stay INSIDE doorways
along WITH other personnel and PREVENT anyone from going outside
while the current flight test or technology deployment is underway.
Once the test or flight is finished ONLY THEN can the other personnel
in the other CAP programs return to their regular stations.

You would ALMOST ALWAYS be assigned to an entryway, guard house,
or an interior office but almost NEVER inside a lab or hangar. If by some
unlikely event you WERE ASSIGNED to be inside of a hangar, there
would be an opaque dark black or bright white plastic Curtain separating
YOU (the guard) from the Scientists/Technical People and their
Aircraft/Spacecraft/TechnoGadget.

You would NEVER be allowed to see the item or items in question!

If you EVER DID crossed that curtain, you'd be IMMEDIATELY FIRED and
escorted to a meeting room where the local NSA/DIA/Internal Affairs
Security nutcases would grill & intimidate you for the next 8 hours
to ensure that you NEVER disclose what you saw!

Then you'll be signing various non-disclosure agreements,
then be assigned a date & time to get your last paycheck
and then IMMEDIATELY escorted off-base and of course it
WILL BE PERMANENTLY NOTED ON YOUR GS/FS RECORD
and you WILL NOT be getting any O-2 to O-4 level jobs
(i.e. 50k to 75k + Bens) EVER AGAIN !!!!

However, it won't be THAT BAD since you'll be hoofing your *ss
over to a Blackwater Recruiter where you'll admit that you
"Made an Honest Mistake" and will never do it again and
after that they'll stamp a few forms and you'll on your way
to Iraq with a flak jacket at 110k a year + bens!

Hope that Helps!



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
By the way WHY WOULD YOU want to be a secret base guard!???

It's one of the MOST BORING JOBS known to man...

You'll be walking around a 20 foot hallway all day doing
NOTHING but searching the tool bags of base techs
or the badges of some LMCO VIP...On the odd day
SOMETHING DOES ACTUALLY HAPPEN, you be standing
inside a metal doorway with your arms crossed making
sure some 50 year old nervous nellie doesn't wander into
the hangar entry/exit zone.

I REALLY feel SORRY for those Cammo Dudes at Area 51....
It's DAMN HOT (37C/100F+), and there's NOTHING TO DO
except drive along the ridge lines ALL DAY or NIGHT
and look at the buzzards or some scraggly brush.

In fact the ATS'ers that happen to go out there
are THEIR ONLY SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT...
It's a BUTT UGLY hot place to sit & drive a truck
so ANY relief from the pure monotony is WELCOME
and encouraged!!!!!

And at $50,000 to $75,000, you'd have to be pretty stoic
or have lots of outside hobbies in order to endure such a
damn mind-numbing, utterly monotonous job!

It's NOT a great salary in an expensive place such as
near Las Vegas so I really don't know how the cammo dudes
do it....I mean WHY NOT goto Iraq & Afi...or the Arabian oil fields
at least the 100k Plus Bens is TAX-FREE !!!!! Serve 4 years
and you got $400k plus interest - enough to buy a house
in cool, stress-free Vermont outright with some left over
for a boat, truck & new girlfriend!



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StargateSG7
High Security Areas contain employees AND guards that are assigned
on a need-to-know or need-to-access basis, therefore you see the term
in the spook community: Compartmentalized Access Program (CAP).

Even IF you got to be one of the guards (who have to take multiple
polygraphs and Psych exams/interviews on an ongoing basis!)
You would NEVER be assigned to be INSIDE a lab.

At Area 51 and in Utah, Australia, UK, contractors and their guards
who are NOT part of a particular test flight or technology deployment
are ordered INSIDE to ensure that personnel who are NOT ASSIGNED
to a particular program will NOT be allowed to see said gadget test or flight.

The guards for each program are ORDERED to stay INSIDE doorways
along WITH other personnel and PREVENT anyone from going outside
while the current flight test or technology deployment is underway.
Once the test or flight is finished ONLY THEN can the other personnel
in the other CAP programs return to their regular stations.

You would ALMOST ALWAYS be assigned to an entryway, guard house,
or an interior office but almost NEVER inside a lab or hangar. If by some
unlikely event you WERE ASSIGNED to be inside of a hangar, there
would be an opaque dark black or bright white plastic Curtain separating
YOU (the guard) from the Scientists/Technical People and their
Aircraft/Spacecraft/TechnoGadget.

You would NEVER be allowed to see the item or items in question!

If you EVER DID crossed that curtain, you'd be IMMEDIATELY FIRED and
escorted to a meeting room where the local NSA/DIA/Internal Affairs
Security nutcases would grill & intimidate you for the next 8 hours
to ensure that you NEVER disclose what you saw!

Then you'll be signing various non-disclosure agreements,
then be assigned a date & time to get your last paycheck
and then IMMEDIATELY escorted off-base and of course it
WILL BE PERMANENTLY NOTED ON YOUR GS/FS RECORD
and you WILL NOT be getting any O-2 to O-4 level jobs
(i.e. 50k to 75k + Bens) EVER AGAIN !!!!

However, it won't be THAT BAD since you'll be hoofing your *ss
over to a Blackwater Recruiter where you'll admit that you
"Made an Honest Mistake" and will never do it again and
after that they'll stamp a few forms and you'll on your way
to Iraq with a flak jacket at 110k a year + bens!

Hope that Helps!


Yes it helps immensely it sounded like a good theory, but like everyone who had their ideas. It sounded like it could work. But now I look at it, it's seems I posed a stupid! suggestion. I didn't feel like I was going out of line with the idea. I didn't feel like I was opening a can of worms on the topic. Have you read all those other theories about entering the building undetected?

I was only proposing mine... now it is literally back to the drawing board. I apologize for offending you.



posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
Security Guards do not have access to ALL areas of the places they work. Thats a misconception. Take the EG&G security force who does Area 51 (Groom Lake)...they are perimeter guards only. They have a top secret clearance sure..BUT..so did I when i was active duty.


Hrmm... I thought it was Wackenhut Security that does the outside detail. Am I wrong?
And yes, its called Compartmentalizing.



posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
yup..your wrong! But its all good. The HUT does security for Nuclear plants now...have been for a few years, but the security for Area 51, Los Alamos, etc are all EG&G. You can go to their website, sometimes they have job postings for Nellis Air Force Base..which is their way of saying Area 51..lol



posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
yup..your wrong! But its all good. The HUT does security for Nuclear plants now...have been for a few years, but the security for Area 51, Los Alamos, etc are all EG&G. You can go to their website, sometimes they have job postings for Nellis Air Force Base..which is their way of saying Area 51..lol


Yeah, I looked around and the consensus seems to be they use both. But then again you get what you pay for when googling "AREA 51 SECURITY"
www.area51zone.com...
This site says its both, and its the first link in my google attempts.

I'd like to go on record saying that I hate the term "Cammo Dude" It lacks creativity, and one thing I would think were good at is imagination.


I think that might go in my sig line...




top topics



 
0

log in

join