It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ghost in Moive(s) or Not

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hallo. my first topic ever. i hear about a year ago about the Moive "3 men and a baby" (from 1987) that there is a Ghost in the Window.. I since i only saw that movie 100 of years ago i don't remember of it.. but then i decide too check it out. and i have looked here fore any topic's. but none with it ??

so is it just a Urban legend or Real ??? and do any off u know another movie where a real ghost are in it or not ???

Snopes.com about the Ghost boy
and what do u know about this Website ?? thay say it is a False Ghost ??it is true what thay say ??

i have looked at what thay say is the Ghost a "standee" ( a stand-up cardborad of Ted Dansen ) But i don't buy that ?? or is it just me ??

and there is a movie clip off it at youtube since i don't have the moive
( 0.34)
www.youtube.com...
and a debunk clip:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Nothing you've posted (pics and vids) are showing for me, but i'm not blaming you, i'm blaming my laptop. but i have seen a clip from the movie and it looks legit, all i saw was the clip, nothing else, no statements, no theories. I have no clue what it is however, i'm interested in hearing what it actually is if anyone knows too

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
hi i remember when this came out there was a lot of b.s about it being a stage hand who died on set, but in fact its a cardboard cut out of ted danson (i think thats his name?) and was put there by the crew.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neilc1972
hi i remember when this came out there was a lot of b.s about it being a stage hand who died on set, but in fact its a cardboard cut out of ted danson (i think thats his name?) and was put there by the crew.

correct you are, the cardboard cut-out was accidentally put there and they forgot about until they started editing the scene

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
in that movie it is a standee of ted danson in a tux there is another clip that shows him standing beside it later in the film

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gkgoten100

i have seen the debunked and i still don't belivive that it is the carport that u say it is..

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

i am sorry that must off what i have put on my topic isent there.. but i tryed my bedst and it is also my first topic.. i used the help from this site.. but if u scread the internet about 3 men and a baby u will find the pics and the pics is also on the debunked site ?? and i am also asking too that site if it is a fake site or what ???

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
someone told me about it so i checked it out too. it just seems to me that directors, producers and such would have saw a lil kid there, i am a skeptic but that trips me out that is one of the pics a kinda believe

top topics

join