It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Sept. 7, 2003 CNN reported the moon out of phase

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Hi all,
Hey I just checked out the link in Whitewave's post about the SOHO images that were erased from Dec 5 & 6 2006 and decided to check out the SOHO archive, well... I was searching the SOHO archive and my computer kept coming back with problem loading page. Weird but not unusual. So I googled SOHO archive and checked some other links, same thing, no page, so I came back here to post and my internet connection was suddenly gone! I have cable and a blazing fast brand new router and thought Wow, this is weird.
I power cycled my router and modem, nothing so I had to restart my comp and I got my connection back but how weird is that?

Wondering if any other ATS'er would care to search the SOHO archive for Dec 5 & 6 2006 and see what happens? I am curious to know if it was just a 'strange coincidence'. Thanks Whitewave for the link!

SOHO missing data link

SOHO Archive link

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

all i found was the links you already posted, they both woreked for me, i think its the first link you can actually see the earth shift, check out the satellite maps on that link and you'll see. edit: and i want to add that there is nothing to be found on soho website as its been removed also mentioned on the link.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just found page that seemingly documents this very event, with pictures and charts both leading upto and beyond the event.

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I know a 4th of July out of phase. Man did I stick it. Both my jughead neighbors had a 4th spectacular worthy of a small community.
No problem with that, while my dogs cowarded.
Then tonite, Sunday, they thought they'd do more of the same.
I went out and set that junk right.
I think my friend list just went down appreciably.
No more fireworks though

I wish I were more pleasant. But I have about a hundred bottle rockets to clean before I mow.

Stupid is as stupid does.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Thanks purevil,
I had no problem with the first link where it talks about the missing data, just when I tried to search the archive my connection seemed to be gone.

Weird, and no sign of the missing data? You would think that there would be a link somewhere, or someone d/l'ed those data sets.

I am going to see if maybe I can find them somewhere. I guess it isn't so strange that NASA once again is hiding data from the public.

edit to add that I now have 666 ats pts lol.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Springheel Jack]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

JPM I'm with you on the fireworks. I'm in West palm beach and they have been shooting them off every night for a week, all night long. Makes me feel a bit better about the economy, since so many people seem to have so much money to be burning up in smoke.

As far as the moon, I'm no expert but it has appeared odd and out of place for some time now. I often hit golf balls late at night (yes in the dark) and watch it often. Something is changing. If the cycle is getting faster, either earth is slowing down, or the moon is speeding up or getting closer to us. Maybe we are pulling the earth back into us. Yikes.

Or possibly the moon has been moved to avoid colliding with Planet X and thus prolonging the destruction of all humanity?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by disgustedbyhumanity]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Perhaps the whole of humanity was put to sleep for a few days to allow aliens to complete some task that would have been witnessed if we were all awake? In other words we lost three days but of course the moon kept right on with its course. Then the government releases the report about the full moon coming early and never explains why.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I have to ask, if the moon moved out of orbit then wouldn't the tides have been drastically effected? Wouldn't the timing of the tides have changed quite noticeably and wouldn't they be suddenly rather violent or calm?

Quite right and that would be true even if the moon was a spaceship

Only one thing comes to mind that could cause this. IF it happened... everyone on Earth had a 'lost time' experience that lasted three days...

Funny about that though... because the last few weeks I have been snooping around the Naval Observatory 'checking time' as it were...

A planetary wide time 'hiccup'
ala Philadelphia Experiment

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hmm, a planetary hiccup. Would explain alot. Slight interdimensional rub?
I have no other explantion or suggestion. Something....happened.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The Earth has halted in her orbit since December, 2003.

Venus likewise became trapped in front of Planet X as it was slowly creeping past the Sun.
We have mentioned that we simulate reality while the cover-up over Planet X is firmly in place, so that the establishment does not panic in anticipation of rioting by the citizenry.

The Moon well out of position, the weather and tides extreme, the uptick in earthquakes and volcanism obvious.

The launch was in 2006, well past the time when the Earth was halted in her orbit. Why would a moving Earth have satellites on either side with a steadily increasing distance from the Earth unless the Earth were halted? If the goal were to see the backside of the Sun, one would merely have to drop a satellite near Earth's orbit and wait 6 months for a full 360 round view of the Sun.

The Stereo satellites, thus, have a similar and coinciding view of the Sun to the SOHO view, where SOHO is stationary in front of the Earth. SOHO is at least 50% a programmed movie, with the planets anticipated to be in transit showing up on schedule and a background of stars appropriate for what would be anticipated. The solar flares are real, though during attempts to remove evidence of Planet X from SOHO images the programs show obvious edit lines. As we have explained, the programs are not sensitive to color gradations, like the human eye, and thus build in bloopers for the public to discover. Thus, in order to effect the appearance of normalcy, with an Earth moving in her orbit and Venus appearing opposite the Stereo satellites at times, the passage of Venus was likewise inserted into appropriate Stereo images. How long will this game go on? Until what is obvious to man, what the common man sees in the skies, is so disjunct from what NASA is foisting on the public that NASA is forced to close down and refuse comment. By then, for most of mankind, the chance to plan for their safety will be past. Until this point in time, those who are in denial, and need denial as they are insecure individuals unable to face a harsh reality, will continue to assert, loudly, that all is normal.

Make up your own conclusions and do your own DD.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join