It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation Campaign Against ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All righty I'm stating the case clear and crystal. Do you think the Government the ones we suspect are plotting over the whole world. Illuminati, George Bush, anyone in power knows this site exists. I mean this is the internet what can't it do? Communication is a very powerful tool, but also has it disadvantages. Talk is cheap and we must all keep our minds open when scanning the numerous threads we read.

What happens because they know there are clever watch dogs. Keeping a close eye on the news they suspect an rough estimate of people that actually come onto this board. They want to throw around some red herrings for the conspiracy theorists. Shouldn't sound too far fetched with all the so much talk spreading around about the black budget, black government, etc.

I mean they can't bust us all, right? By bust 'us' I mean somehow figure out where we live. I hope I have this in the right forum, but if guilty as charged, please by all means delete this thread somehow.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
As far as disinformation goes I found the forum that goes to this topic. I feel stupid now that I found it and would like to apologize.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ats users do a pretty good job themselves with some of the dribble they post IMO

new topics

join