It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The -Faceless Enemy- Bush spoke of not terrorists but aliens"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Does everybody remember that speech George Bush gave when talking about we are fighting a faceless enemy, now what if that pertains to aliens in his mind, instead of terrorists.

The Mutual Basis Agreement went awry with the Greys, perhaps this is what he was really talking about, the no longer joint operation has stirred beyond capacity, and has led to inside warfronts, not just inside the government but inside our Earth and outside.

This enemy is a coward, why?

Because they Infiltrate, Neutralize and dis-assimulates

Now mind you there is intelligence out there to create clones, now if there is intelligence to create an artificial body in a sense -not Organic- in a sense, has this operation gone beyond the control of any agency.

I know their are extraterrestrials in our senate, perhaps the older civilisations (out there) are here, Bush feels will take more then what should be allowed.

While our covert governments take shots at alien vehicles keeping those that are not allowed in or a Red Zone.

And also we remember that -Alien Threat- Ronald Reagan spoke of, if there were some outside threat that would make man put aside his worldwide differences, and focus on a goal. Is this a worldwide goal, to promote Intervention through Earths timeline, these little TRIGGERS or keywords that hold much weight, I guess the movie 'Independance Day' holds much truth in one aspect of the truth, I have been to Rachel Nevada and their is a marker there that reads ID4 and the governor of nevada signed it with a recognition of alien intelligence making its way into the forefront 2047 or 2048.

RIGHT IN PLAIN SIGHT

Interesting enough this would also be the time of Roswell just a hundred years before.

well, they say every fifty years information is released, what if it's the hundedth year that makes the difference. Just food for thought.

Would this mean our TIMELINE here at Earth has already been setup for a pre-destined future worldwide.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes, the alien threat exists you are corrrect.
They are called GREYS(ZETAS) and ZeiTAO (White antoids);
these Zeitao can go up very high physical densities; 10th physical density.

In order to beat them, we must do it secretly and slowly get
our bodies healed by the Insectoid Aliens.

Their primary strength is MIND CONTROL via crystal implants and organize symboids who closely monitor our brains.

By monitoring our brains and telepathically mind manipulating our
aural/visual cortexes they thus can try to manipulate our SOULS or influence our free will.

More and more of us have to get at 5 physical density atleast.

There is also a very dangerous symboid called
ROOTOO Spiders they are at 7th physical density; they affect
our merkavah/light body aura; by shoot at it.

We are at 3rd physical density; I can see higher physical density,
but my body can't get to higher physical density.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not to be a stick in the mud...

But can either of you guys prove this?

I'm very open minded, but this seems a tad 'john carpenter' or David Icke, not that I have a problem with either, but so far I see no proof.

Thanks in advance.

Mr-L

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

All things I say can be substantiated, now it really deals with how much (you) know to see the connections.

Little by little we are being re-aligned with our past heritage, which will become our future heritage which enevitably becomes our present heritage.

The clearer the picture becomes.

There are aliens that come through the birth canal, their are aliens that come through a engineered body, then there are aliens that are right in plain sight that are using their knowledge of light mechanics to disquise themselves, because the body is nothing more then a thoughtform.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
those are some nice star trek plots you got there

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Not to be a stick in the mud...

But can either of you guys prove this?

I'm very open minded, but this seems a tad 'john carpenter' or David Icke, not that I have a problem with either, but so far I see no proof.

Thanks in advance.

Mr-L

Not "proof" per se, but I recommend reading The Terra Papers ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ). I went from "alien agnostic" to seeing the evidence around me from this piece. At this point, I KNOW we are being herded like so many sheep.

Just be prepared to think it's scifi at the beginning, think it's a ripoff of Star Wars (actually, by the time line, kinda vice versa - Joseph Campbell, who studied with the Hopi amongst many others, was a good friend and mentor of George Lucas, and the Papers predate Star Wars), and otherwise think your leg is being pulled - until it all comes home.

And by the end, if you have an open mind... Your paradigm is likely to have shifted as mine did.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
The Mutual Basis Agreement went awry with the Greys...
This enemy is a coward, why?
Because they Infiltrate, Neutralize and dis-assimulates
Would this mean our TIMELINE here at Earth has already been setup for a pre-destined future worldwide.

Not that I am a fan of the Grays/Greys, but basically the Lizard People have been doing this (negatively messing with humanity) since the time of Atlantis.

We do have a pre-destined future, for sure. However, I think you are looking too far in the future. The original destiny was for either enough humans to become (re)enlightened and change the planet back into a "heaven on earth" (for both their good and the good of Mother Earth) or for the Earth herself to Ascend. The first part never happened en masse, and so now is the window of opportunity for Earth to Ascend.

Once the Earth Ascends, the Lizards and Greys and what-evers that exist in negativity in the 3rd or 4th dimension will not be able to exist in the higher vibrations of the New Earth.

While most "experts" seem to say that this 2012 "event" (opportunity for Ascension) is a 3600 or 12,000 year cycle, in reality I believe it is a 52+/- million year cycle. There is scientific data to back this idea up. Mother Earth is not planning to wait another 52 million years for the next opportunity...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Does everybody remember that speech George Bush gave when talking about we are fighting a faceless enemy, now what if that pertains to aliens in his mind, instead of terrorists.
reply to post by menguard

That just makes me think that every time a car bomb goes off and we blame Al-Queda it was really the CIA and that Al Queda is just a made up group of terrorists that aren't real or they are operated by the CIA so a faceless enemy is a group of people responsible for fear mongering about muslim extremists.

Just my opinion. I doubt he was talking about aliens. Just poking fun about the fact that most people will believe whatever the media tells them to believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wow,

I know I read some pretty #ed up -read-between-the-line-makebelieve stories here on ATS. But I never read Sci-fi # like this. I don't see any proof at all and the story of bush his speech referring to hidden Islamic terrorist seems far more logical then that of aliens.

I have to admit that lately I believe there is somekind of alien or secret government activity going on. I can't otherwise explain the red bleeping dot in my right eye that I see since the last few nights or the household distrubances I have at night. Like last night someone tripped over my LAN wire that runs straight trough my livingroom which is weird cause I live at one high and am the ony one living there (and I was just in bed).

I guess I drew some unwanted attention by spilling some beans of info I shouldn't have revealed (or they simply didn't know of yet)

But Invasion? Well, probably there will be but the forces at work are far more covert then humanity can probably see and people like the TS are great for keeping it covert.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There is another ET facet to the so-called 'War On Terror' to consider, and that is when Colin Powell announced that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and hence why America needed to go in and invade. Remember they went there and found nothing? Seemingly, it was a lie.

Apparently not. They went in and actually found the WMD they were looking for, early on in the campaign. The 'WMD' was an ancient Stargate in Iraq, one of many situated around the world.

The invasion of Iraq was a cover and a sham for hunting down and reconstructing the ancient stargate for goodness knows what purpose. To look deeper at the reasons, perhaps one could look at Dan Burisch and Project Looking Glass. Quite a rabbit-hole to dive into!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

ive also read up on this theory. it makes sense to me. i watched the project camelot interview with dan, and they talk about some really interesting stuff, including iraq/stargates etc.

edit: going in for oil was yet another attempt to stop people from further investigation of the true intentions. people think it was just for oil/money, im sure there were more sophisticated reasons as to why iraq is of such importance. ancient babylon anyone?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by aeroslag]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by mr-lizard

All things I say can be substantiated, now it really deals with how much (you) know to see the connections.

Little by little we are being re-aligned with our past heritage, which will become our future heritage which enevitably becomes our present heritage.

The clearer the picture becomes.

There are aliens that come through the birth canal, their are aliens that come through a engineered body, then there are aliens that are right in plain sight that are using their knowledge of light mechanics to disquise themselves, because the body is nothing more then a thoughtform.

Exscuse me now its time to go take my meds. And you know this would have been a great theory if he wasnt talking about terrorism and trying to make a point that this is the first time america will be going to war without a country involved nut unknown terrorists.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alextron

I fear the increased physical density is limited to the head.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
There is another ET facet to the so-called 'War On Terror' to consider, and that is when Colin Powell announced that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and hence why America needed to go in and invade. Remember they went there and found nothing? Seemingly, it was a lie.

Apparently not. They went in and actually found the WMD they were looking for, early on in the campaign. The 'WMD' was an ancient Stargate in Iraq, one of many situated around the world.

The invasion of Iraq was a cover and a sham for hunting down and reconstructing the ancient stargate for goodness knows what purpose. To look deeper at the reasons, perhaps one could look at Dan Burisch and Project Looking Glass. Quite a rabbit-hole to dive into!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by RiotComing]

I would say yes finding "
(ancient wormholes) to travel through might prove an interesting plot, also creating the right type of genetics or bodies to go through them would be another. Re-configuring the human bodies genome or genetic structure. Taking out any ailments in the human bodies coding that couldn't handle a jump in density, would seperate the bodies atoms. Unless the coding within that human body is awakening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link above should help you get an understanding on what is to come.

Faceless enemies, interesting KEY WORDS he used there that being Bush, I am sure a lot of Contactees, and Abductees, could tell you all about 'FACELESS ENEMIES,'

Was Bush really pushing double speak or double talk right there, you better believe it, when talking about a particular subject in reality he is inserting another "read between the lines"

[edit on 1-9-2009 by menguard]

new topics

top topics

join