It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Road To Shanksville. FLIGHT 93 [Documentary]

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
An interesting documentary about the crash in Shanksville of the alleged flight 93.

In these video there are many eyewitnesses that seen anything from a wobbly plane, inverted, a cruise missile, jet fighters, executive jets.
There is another guy who claims that a seconds before impact the light flickered. There are some who also claim that flight 93 was shot down which is unfounded but begs the question as to why some witnesses believe it was shot down. There is much more, well worth the watch.



PART 1

PART 2


[edit on 5-7-2008 by IvanZana]




posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
To say alleged flight 93 is incorrect.

There in fact was a flight 93.

I think you mean the alleged crash of flight 93 in Shanksville?



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
To say alleged flight 93 is incorrect.

There in fact was a flight 93.

I think you mean the alleged crash of flight 93 in Shanksville?




We dont know that. Flight 93 could of been issued to a cruise missile surrogate or one of the many 'live-fly' mock hijacked aircraft taking place on 911 as part of the Amalgam Virgo terror exercises. We dont know the exact facts yet.

But lets talk about the video. Have nice day.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by IvanZana]



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana
 


FACT:

Coroner Wally Miller was responsible for the collection and identification of all the passengers of Flight 93.

He collected over 1,500 pieces of human tissue. (weighing less than 10% of the total weight of all passengers.)

Please provide evidence or a logical explanation as to how the DNA of these passengers and crew were planted in and around the crash site in shankville.

Thank you,

:TY:



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by IvanZana
 


FACT:

Coroner Wally Miller was responsible for the collection and identification of all the passengers of Flight 93.

He collected over 1,500 pieces of human tissue. (weighing less than 10% of the total weight of all passengers.)

Please provide evidence or a logical explanation as to how the DNA of these passengers and crew were planted in and around the crash site in shankville.

Thank you,

:TY:


Thats another thread. This thread is about The Road to Shanksville.

Start your own thread. and stay on topic.



posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt
 


TY, Ivan's response notwithstanding.....this thread IS in the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum, so your questionis valid. Sorry the OP is giving you a hard time.

I would actually like to know the answer to the DNA and human remains question. HOW did it get there?

Thought....maybe instead of feeding this thread, TY could start a new one?? Just thinkin'......



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana
 


This is a great documentary.

One thing for sure is the activity in the airspace over Shanksville was due to the war game, hijacking, cruise missile interception scenarios planned for September 11th 2001.



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ThroatYogurt
 


TY, Ivan's response notwithstanding.....this thread IS in the 9/11 Conspiracies Forum, so your questionis valid. Sorry the OP is giving you a hard time.

I would actually like to know the answer to the DNA and human remains question. HOW did it get there?

Thought....maybe instead of feeding this thread, TY could start a new one?? Just thinkin'......


Let me take this oppurtunity to give you the standard TM response - no chain of evidence documents, therefore no way to prove that the material at Shanksville actually was from the passengers of flight 93, also, the DNA analysis was done at a joint government facility and of course we know that they are all liars becuase they did it, and we know they did it because they all lied and we know they lied because they did it and we know they did it because they all lie...............



posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


SH....you "bump" a thread from 2008?

A thread made by a banned member? A thread where the OP has been completely taken to the cleaners?

Hey, here's an idea...instead of trolling for 9/11 (old) threads, and just reading the OP, read the whole darn thing.



posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


SH....you "bump" a thread from 2008?


I was going to post a thread about this documentary and the search function helped.


This documentary should be viewed and understood. There are many facets to this conspiracy that should be investigated to find out the real truth.



posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This documentary should be viewed and understood. There are many facets to this conspiracy that should be investigated to find out the real truth.


No, Shadow Herder you should understand the viable evidence that has been out for years that surround the events of flight 93. There are 10 points that truthers ignore:


1) The four hijackers purchased tickets under their own names and boarded the plane. One was randomly selected for and passed additional security screening. Ziad Jarrah was a licensed pilot and had recent training on professional large jet flight simulators. United flight 93 was scheduled to depart at 8:00 am, but left 42 minutes late due to airport traffic. Aboard were 33 passengers, 7 crew members, and 4 hijackers.

2) Several passengers and crew called from the plane, spoke with loved ones, described the hijackers' attack, and related their plan to try to retake the plane so that it would not be used as a suicide weapon against a populated area. All but two of these calls were made using the plane's seatback Airfones.

3) The cockpit voice recorder recorded the hijackers' attack and apparent murder of the pilots and a flight attendant. Air traffic controllers heard a radio transmission by a man with an Arabic accent, warning of a bomb on board. Passengers reported that one of the hijackers had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to him.

4) After learning about the other attacks, passengers and cabin crew attempted to retake the cockpit but were apparently unable to gain entry. The sound of their attempts was recorded on the CVR. The CVR also recorded the hijackers' decision to end the flight, followed by repeated shouts of "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is greatest.") until the plane crashed. Families of victims heard the CVR recording.

5) Flight 93 was tracked by radar until it went down.

6) Many people in Pennsylvania saw the Boeing 757, traveling at low altitude and high speed, roll to the right and plummet upside-down, nose first, towards the ground. Many people witnessed the subsequent enormous explosion and fireball. Val McClatchey photographed the mushroom cloud.

7) Hundreds of first responders (mostly volunteer firefighters) and crime scene investigators were quickly on the scene. They saw human remains, aircraft wreckage, personal effects, jet fuel, etc.
The cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were recovered and had usable data, all of which is consistent with the other evidence.

8) The remains of every victim was positively identified. Somerset County Coroner Wallace Miller personally collected many remains and made 12 identifications through fingerprints and dental records. Personal effects of most passengers and crew were recovered and returned to their families.

9) Hijacker identification documents and personal effects were recovered, along with the remains of four people identified as the hijackers through the process of elimination.

10) Nearly all of the aircraft was recovered by professional investigators and by civilians. The debris was returned to United Airlines after being examined for evidence of explosives use.





[edit on 12-6-2010 by Six Sigma]



posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The crater in Shanksville has been proven not to be caused by a Boeing 757.

Considering the weight, dimensions and trajectory, the crater in shanksville is much to small and shows that the crater was caused by either and ordinance or a much smaller craft. Possibly a UAV, Cruise missile or a 1 seater craft but not a 124 foot wide Boeing 757.

The crater was measured at 10-15 feet deep and around 15-30 feet wide.



posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder
 


Oh, give it a rest...you've been caught out numerous times withthis farcical statement:


The crater was measured at 10-15 feet deep and around 15-30 feet wide.



UNLESS you were actually there, and measured it personally you are just spouting nonsense; unsubstantiated useless drivel.



posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The crater in Shanksville has been proven not to be caused by a Boeing 757.

Considering the weight, dimensions and trajectory, the crater in shanksville is much to small and shows that the crater was caused by either and ordinance or a much smaller craft. Possibly a UAV, Cruise missile or a 1 seater craft but not a 124 foot wide Boeing 757.

The crater was measured at 10-15 feet deep and around 15-30 feet wide.


And you, of course, are ready to show this proof with appropriate calculations, correct? This is something that can be calcualted, you know.



new topics

top topics



 
3

log in

join