It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear Members of Congress Saying 'If We Could Only Nuke Iran': Ron Paul

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why won't Ron Paul tell us which members of Congress supposedly said this? What is he hiding?

Does anyone else here think Ron Paul should tell us which members of Congress supposedly said this, or should we just bow down before him, unthinking slaves before his ever word and never question him?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Don`t get me wrong I don`t think any country is capable of invading the USA especially with so many small arms distributed amongst the population, but...
Do you really think China would publish accurate statistics about its military spending? 200 MILLION strong is the Chinese army. Asides from this, the fact that China is a communist state, meaning that all resources (including some of the brightest scientists on earth) are available at the whim of the gov't. This makes the building of armaments exponentially cheaper than in America.
The fact is, China is the worlds newest super power... and they ain't going nowhere!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

I hear Members of Congress Saying 'If We Could Only Nuke Iran': Ron Paul

www.infowars.com

Congressman Ron Paul has warned millions of radio listeners that the US is heading into a deadly confrontation with Iran, revealing his disbelief at members of Congress who have openly voiced support for a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the country.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

If you ask your self if visiting Iran now-days is even possible, or what the reasons of such visit should be, than the answer is simple. Rich culture, great food, warm people, and the scent of spices filling the air around Iranian open markets, the stories about the great Persian nation reaching back to the glorious kings and their quests, the poetry, turbulent history that brought changes to the contemporary Iranian society by replacing the Shah with the theocratic governance and so much more is there for you to experience firsthand and enrich your life with knowledge that can only keep you open-minded and lead to the next destination you excluded from your list of "places to see". I warmly recommend you to read The Age of Nepotism, the book by Vahid Razavi, Iranian American entrepreneur who gained priceless experiences by traveling the world and trying to find similarities with people. He is explaining the current situation in places like IRAN, USA, Serbia etc. Worth a read.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join