It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear Members of Congress Saying 'If We Could Only Nuke Iran': Ron Paul

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by louieMcQ

LMAO.

ENJOY what is about to happen? That's a nice fairy tale you spun, but seeing how the last "shock and awe" went over so well (5 years later), how about we come back down to reality from fantasy island, tatu?

If this starts up, it's NOT going to be any walk in the park whatsoever. And underestimating Russia and China's response to more bullying that they have warned against is not the wisest of policies.

We're flirting with a possibility of WWIII and you're saying "enjoy"?

Where do some of you people come from?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well Boo hoo. The Yanks are gonna nuke Persia, start world war 3, etc etc so on and so forth. Wake up North Americans! With only say a trillion dollars left of oil industry its a fight for who can hold out to longest. I mean if it's a peaceful world you want, all nations sitting side by side holding hands and singing koom bi ya then you have to ask yourself what are you willing to give up to achieve it. I'm dead sure it won't be your American materialistic consumerism infecting the globe. The little plastic packaging for a single slice of cheese, the dials and instruments in your fuel guzzling four wheel drive, the mobile phone's, the big screen TV's, the all consuming, all mighty, red and blue flag. Would you give that up for peace? Pfft please. Your government has you and it's nation in their best interest. Fighting and scheming to ensure a Macdonalds is around every street corner. Crafty buggers for making a dollar out of it i know, but would you work for free?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You are correct, not a walk in park at all. The most horrible way to die. If your lucky and happen to be in the blast area, you will be vaporized in a matter of seconds. Further away, after you see the light, you will go blind, feel the heat and be vaporized. A little further away, hurricane force winds will beat you to death. And finally, if you survive all of this, radiation sickness will eventually get you, days or weeks later, which will be the worst part of the whole process. I familiar with this, because of the training, training, & training. I'm employed with the U.S. Govt of 20 yrs.

Also, a veteran of the WAR-IRAO, been there, done it ((how about you?)) Oh, plus heading back over, next Jan 09 to spend another 7-9 months in Afghanistan. This time, this upcoming (nuke war between ISRAEL-IRAN if it doesn't change my orders to go...that would just break my heart. Boo-Hoo!

Now as to my government, I never mentioned a thing about them. About being, (naive) we all share a glimmer of hope that MAN will turn around, but he will not. His evil spiritual side (SIN) will not allow him to be good. Only GOD can change the scenario. Free-will is a major factor in all that we do good or evil. (How's your spiritual life Bud?) Are you ready to die today, and if you are, where will you spending your eternity? I'll be praying for you, I won't hold the a grudge that you may even be a Muslim, Buddhist, a Mason, Wicken, Satan follower...all the things that make the world turn and interesting. If you have served, THANK YOU. If not, put a uniform on and do something for your country other than bi**h about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes, China & Russia do have there toys and are willing to show it. They will. There is war which will consume 1/3 of mankind (2 billion) Does that mean China might be the majority of the losses? They can field over a two million man army and that doesn't count the populace. GOD will divide it up according to his plans. We all have an appointed time to meet him, and of course, no one knows the time or the day. Are you ready?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Perhaps this "War with Iran" is just Illuminati melodrama to facilitate an Iranian scapegoat when the 40 nukes go off, already wired up in 40 US cities. After all, the New World Order can't be to blame, it has to be someone else. Keep in mind the Iranians like most all the leaderships of the middle east is tied by secret societies like the Masons and Shriners controlled by the Jesuits. Just as the economy is being set up to collapse and the US is set to fall to the North American Union, the devastation of the nukes make for a great distraction.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Yeah, well IRAN has said it wants to wipe Israel off the map. So, isn't IRAN evil? You blabber about the US/AMERICAN use of Atomic weapons. Lets hear the rest of the story...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Bush, Democrats bicker over soaring energy prices

news.yahoo.com...

By TERENCE HUNT, AP White House Correspondent 37 minutes ago

"It's time for members of Congress to address the pain that high gas prices are causing our citizens," the president said. "Every extra dollar that American families spend because of high gas prices is one less dollar they can use to put food on the table or send a child to college. The American people deserve better."

That is such a good Bush.

Scapegoating Congress.

The hate Bushers from way back must have given up in defeat
after 9/11.
Oh, after the prelude of JFK JR too.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

At some point in the near future, will we recognize the 'influence' of the Israeli government in overthrowing the will of the Americans to further their own agenda? Will we accept as simple allegiance this utter abandon of reason? How many will rise to the defense of the 'War on Iran' decrying those who disagree as 'traitors'.

Where does the reach of the Neocon ideological vision of 'Super Good Guys' reach it's limit?

When will 'no confidence' and 'censure' be discussed as a necessary measure? Will we have to establish a grass-roots movement to re-seat congress? Or should we expect those protections against tyranny to vanish just like habeas corpus?

First, where on Earth do you get the idea that Israel is to blame for the ills of America? That wreaks of NeoNazi propaganda. Israel will be the first nation to suffer the repercussions of such actions against Iran by the terrorist oil sheiks in the Middle East. Second, it is the fundamentalist Christians that preach about the End Times and Armageddon, and are allowing the self-fulfilling prophecy to commence. Most Americans are too busy wondering about A-Rod's divorce to be even remotely aware of the real issues of the world.

American citizens have been duped into feeling inept about politics, and often times they are just too lazy to get up off their fast food stuffed butts to take any action. While A-T-S may be an open forum for concerned people, we do not reach into the living rooms like CNN and video games. We are a minority and as such, we do not have a prayer unless we can recruit middle American to see what is going on.

We are led to believe that our only choices are McCain and Obama. Ron Paul is a viable candidate but he was ignored by his own party because he does not tow the conservative line. While many of his ideas are labeled as "kooky" and radical, the man speaks the truth and yet it is ignored save for a few of us that do care about what is really going on.

I don't profess to have an answer, because other than a revolution against the government, we just get the same old crap with new faces. First it will take an organized effort, complete with a government that can be put into power after a successful revolt. No sense in having a revolution if there is no government that can be placed into power as a representation of the people. The last coup d' etat was the assassination of JFK, and it was not by the will of the people, rather those that continue to bamboozle us to this day. We have been led by the financial interests and corporate greed since the Federal Reserve Act was passed.

We have placed our trust in a government that has abused that trust at every turn, and yet we still only choose our representation from those that a corrupt system offers. It is my feeling that America is standing on its last legs, and only the people can do anything about it.

Live free or die.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhilltFred

That has nothing to do with "neo-nazi propaganda" man. Perhaps you should look into who some of the most powerful lobbyists in Washington are before jumping onto the anti-semite wagon. There is no question that they weild a mighty big sword in determining policies. All one has to do is see how the two "chosen" puppets that are up in front for POTUS candidacy are groveling at these people's feet to get an inkling of this. It is not hard to figure out.

I agree with alot of what you said here, but I do suggest you look into the lobbyist faction and some of the power weilders before jumping on folks as being anti-semitic in this regard. There's a lot to this.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I just posted a reply BEFORE I read your post and I must say that yo and I think alike. I voiced exactly the same thing regarding the Federal Reserve, the banks and corporations that call the shots. And the fact that we are given choices as opposed to us making them.

But I also stated that before a revolution can commence, it must have all of the pieces in place. A body of government must be ready to replace the ones overthrown, not in a month, but immediately after securing the capital. Of course there will be bloodshed, and that will be the price we pay for freedom. The other alternative is to allow the present "stay the course" plans to unfold, and there won't be enough of us to have an America worth fighting to keep.

If we are not part of the solution, we are part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by PhilltFred

That has nothing to do with "neo-nazi propaganda" man. Perhaps you should look into who some of the most powerful lobbyists in Washington are before jumping onto the anti-semite wagon. There is no question that they weild a mighty big sword in determining policies. All one has to do is see how the two "chosen" puppets that are up in front for POTUS candidacy are groveling at these people's feet to get an inkling of this. It is not hard to figure out.

I did not accuse anyone of being anti-semitic, but considering who really wields power and the covers on covers to conceal themselves, did it ever occur to you that the "Jews" or Israel is used as the front? Lobbyists are paid to do that job. Who pays them? Israel? Does Israel pay oil industry lobbyists? Why? What do they gain from high oil prices? More rockets against them?

While Israel is getting blamed, the real puppeteers are maneuvering their pieces into place. You can think what you want about Israel and I couldn't care less whether you are a Jew or Jew hater. But is you think for one moment that the control of the US government stems from the Knesset or Mossad, you are also being duped by the very people that are directing this play. Follow the money, it doesn't emanate from or to Israel. It is much bigger than that. This is a global issue and Israel is only a minor pawn.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Pericle

A true American would never refer to his own counties government in such a manner.

You're kidding right? You think it's un-American to speak bad about the government? You think I am being unpatriotic to insist that we revolt and replace them all? Perhaps you should read Thomas Jefferson.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I have a friend on the inside. We will surprisingly become good friends with Iran once mislead and overlyparanoid, nullified, and severely confused congressmen and politicians have had theirfears cleared up once bush comes to......or thenext pres. Fact is, its all about israel in the coming years.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhilltFred

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Pericle

A true American would never refer to his own counties government in such a manner.

You're kidding right? You think it's un-American to speak bad about the government? You think I am being unpatriotic to insist that we revolt and replace them all? Perhaps you should read Thomas Jefferson.

A true American is a person who cares for his country and people, not the government which derives power from them. We each have a duty to keep watch on our government for they do everything in OUR NAME.

Thomas Jefferson once said "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure."

Furthermore, Theodore Roosevelt said that "Patriotism means to stand by the country. [B]It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country[/B]. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country."

These are people that have been important figures in the US, and they say that you do not stand by the government in all matters but watch over the government, and when it fails you, you stop it and take steps to secure your self fromt he onset of despotism.

Why do people not do this? For one they are not taught the Declaration of Independence, the document which started this nation. It is not a government document but a document of ideals of humanity, displaying what we as a species have the right to do in order to protect our selves. My signature contains the section that shows this. Those who have fought for our freedom and rights never EVER meant for us to become sheep, led by a government sheepherder to the slaughter.

If we have grievances against what the government is doing then we need to band together, in every city hall, state legislature, and governor's office and swarm the federal government with our cries of foul. The main stream media ill not be able to stay quiet when such an event happens, for it will be everywhere and in this age, can be advertised without them.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Whoa Cowboy, take a deep breath. Yeah maybe, MAYBE we could have forgone the use of the Atom Bomb. But Japan was given TWO FULL DAYS to surrender before the SECOND BOMB was dropped and yet they refused.
So the Japanese leaders were to blame for "innocent deaths' even more so than we Americans. The Japanese intentionally built war factories near schools and churches so that the American planes would be hesitant to bomb them. the Germans didn't do this.

We would not have dropped the second atom bomb had they surrendered. But they didn't. We blew up an entire city and yet they still refused to surrender. So what were we suppose to do? Not use the second bomb? Just fight fair and let more American die in POW camps? Hell no! My dad fought the Japanese in the Phillipines. He told me that if we caught their soldiers( who ususally preferred suicide) we would treat them humanely. Food, water, clothing. According to my Dad (who was a Captain in the Army during WWII) the Japanese loved to torture and kill American prisoners, Phillippine women and children with no hesitation. They made their own wine and they had to drink it. And what about the Chinese during WWII? Just ask any of them how they were treated by Japan. Genocide of millions of people of all ages. All ages.

Now as for as Iran is concerned, well, former President Eisenhour gave a stern warning during his last day in office. He warned the American people about the Militarial Industrial Complex. Those people who stand to make a huge amount of profit during war time. These people have money, money to influence political leaders, money to influence news papers. Money to start wars. And don't underestimate their ignorance. They don't gaze too far into the future. They don't contemplate a world Armegeddon. They are only looking at the next Quarterly shareholders meeting. The next profit estimates. Money the root of all evil is what will detroy the world as we know it. Not the anti christ. Not a Jihad. Not Communism. Not the Chinese. Not North Korea. Not even an oversized meteor. This time around it will be greed. Money. By those who would kill or even die fo it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Why should we nuke Iran.
We never nuked anyone before.
The US never made the bombs that landed on Japan.

The bombs were Illuminati made and payed for.
Perhaps set for Japan from the start.

Congress must fear photo copied Iranian missile launches.
What a bunch a buffoons.

Learn the real history of America before trying to run it.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

i agree. congress is just trying to start another war to get more money regardless of how many americans die.

[edit on 17-7-2008 by Darkaner]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

I hear Members of Congress Saying 'If We Could Only Nuke Iran': Ron Paul

www.infowars.com

Congressman Ron Paul has warned millions of radio listeners that the US is heading into a deadly confrontation with Iran, revealing his disbelief at members of Congress who have openly voiced support for a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the country.

(visit the link for the full news article)

And I have to reveal my disbelief at anything Ron Paul has to say.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm not trying to put down Paul, but what he is saying is pretty obvious, others have been saying it for months. They want to nuke Iran, they want this conflict. Don't think that voting for McCain or Obama makes any difference on this issue, it doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join