It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified nerve gas test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This popped up on NineMSN and thought some of you guys might think it interesting.
Bit nasty if you ask me

Link

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BrAinOfJ

Interesting find. Kinda of disgusting really to even imagine that the US would happily drop Sarin nerve gas on innocent soldiers just to test its effects. I suppose all weapons need to be tested to establish their effectiveness, but should definately not be tested on innocent people.

Wouldn't it make more sense to test the weapons on serial killers, sex pests, rapists or those on death row? They would still be able to gauge the effectiveness of their weapons plus they would be doing the world a favour by killing the scum of the earth -which would in turn save the goverment money because they would no longer need to keep them alive!

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Death_Kron]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Anyone involved in that on either side should be arrested immediately killing there own soldiers is even worse than killing civilians.
However most of the people involved are probably dead anyway it was in 1964.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by BrAinOfJ

Interesting find. Kinda of disgusting really to even imagine that the US would happily drop Sarin nerve gas on innocent soldiers just to test its effects. I suppose all weapons need to be tested to establish their effectiveness, but should definately not be tested on innocent people.

Wouldn't it make more sense to test the weapons on serial killers, sex pests, rapists or those on death row? They would still be able to gauge the effectiveness of their weapons plus they would be doing the world a favour by killing the scum of the earth -which would in turn save the goverment money because they would no longer need to keep them alive!

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Death_Kron]

why do you assume these tests have NOT been carried out?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

From the nature of the language in my post it does sound like I assume that these tests haven't been carried out on prisoners -and I agree it is not only possible, but very much likely that they indeed have been!

Obviously, we wouldn't hear about it in the public domain because, even though they are prisoners, it would still be illegal.

However, what makes me think they haven't been is, if they had been, we wouldn't be finding documents like the link in the OP

Saying that though, who knows what goes on - its very possible.

How would they achieve it? Take the prisoner away from his cell at night, or ask prisioners to participate in special "rehab class" or some other similiar guise, test the weapon under some other false pretence, then when they died inform the prisoners family that they'd committed suicide/succumbed to a prisoner illness maybe??

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi, there already is a thread about this topic.

Please continue to post your opionions here: Link

Thanks

top topics

join