It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isacc Caret symbols-Crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Firstly if your not fimiliar with the Isacc caret story please do so.

The symbols and there effects he talks about are intense...So now what are the crop circles symbols then doing assuming its true?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I read through a bit of the story, and it wasn't a bad read. But while I was looking for more stuff about it I did find this.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I followed the drone/ Caret story for a bit

Please dont link people to a thread that is that long and that far off in left field.
I Tried reading a few hundred pages of thread and quite frankly I see alot of folks saying " HOAX" ..but there isnt really a summary of the discussion where actual proof this is a hoax is explained.
I really wish someone could summaraize the story.. Ive asked before and usually get the same response: "read this" and then get a link to pag one of that cluster**** of a thread.

from what I did retain...it's said that it's a Viral Marketing Campaign.. but for what?
where's the end result?

whatever the explaination...no one can realistically follow a conversation that long, that takes so many turns and deviates from the topic so much.

please dont reference us to that confuisngly long and off topic thread without adding a summary.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Ninja-san]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Ninja-san]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sorry, one of the links didn't come out and I didn't catch that. TinWiki has a good summary about the story itself.

tinwiki.org...

It's not that long but it still doesn't say exactly how ATS or anyone else found it to be a hoax. It just mentions that the previous thread I linked to is still ongoing and they are trying to identify the hoaxers.

I'm still looking for more reasons they found it to be a hoax though, but there is a mention about all the pictures being confirmed as CGI by various photo experts in the admin edit of the first post in that long thread.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Shaker]

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Shaker]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
so wait..
it's called a hoax.. and someone "said" it's CGI.. but there isnt any proof?

huh?

come on guys.. what happened to deny ignorance?

200+ pages, a label of HOAX and no summarized details?

I thought the details are exactly WHY we have these discussions.

thanks for the link, but that really explains nothing.
it's a horribly deficient entry.

how exactly was this determined to be a hoax?
anybody?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Ninja-san]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ninja-san

The "HOAX" thread for the Caret/Drone phenomenon has really evolved into a 4-5 person ego-fest. These castaways from a competitive site have found a home here and just love to post for posting sake.

It's like having a password to a friends email or chat account and reading the ramblings of day to day life.

I had great yet tepid hopes for the entire Drone saga. Unfortunately, some of ATS's most respected analysts have deemed the evidence as CGI thus the "HOAX" tag.

The 4 or 5 ramblers continuing to engage themselves in the topic are, in my opinion, just posting in hopes new readers may find them facinating and ultra intelligent.

My final thoughts are these 4 or 5 are outcasts from several other conspiracy/UFO sites and are here posting as a small group which nobody really pays attention to anymore.

Becker

new topics

top topics

join