It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering information through astral projection and reincarnation question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, Aside from my proof of brain chemicals, life after deatht thread. Two questions have been bugging me for the past 2-3 years. And I used to go on astral society, till I was banned from some reason. But a few of the members talked about how honest people in the field have come back and gotten information while in the etheric/or astral plane. I was wondering, does anyone know any information about this? Research veryfying or information about them finding things? Does point me to a website that stories of this?

For my second question, I've been getting real fascinated by reincarnation lately. Does anyone on bts have any literate about studies into it? Would anyone know any credible names in the field? Thanks much.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Though I'm not a credible source, I can shed some light on some of your questions.

Every function the brain has is a result of a chemical reaction. When your body dies, it stops producing said chemicals, and you brain stops functioning, thus death.

But, what some people miss, is that though we cannot sense after the brain stops producing chemicals, we can still perceive. (IE, Sending someone into hypnosis, then giving them subliminal messages. They are unaware that they are being given them. (They cannot see, hear, taste, etc), but they are still given them). Which brings me to my point. If you can perceive situations without processing them, (consciously), then what happens to that ability to perceive when the brain decays? If you can perceive without process, then surely you are able to take in information after your are dead and buried.

But you can't just lay in a hole, staring at the black horizon ahead of you, something has to happen to that ability. Which is why I believe there is life after death. Whether it be reincarnation, or just an afterlife, it seems that there has to be something more.

Sorry if I went on a bit of a tangent there. I can explain more if you want. Though it might not do any good. The ultimate nature of the mind is beyond all concepts, and cannot be conveyed by words.

join