It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing SHOUTING!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
A few weeks back I had the strangest discussion with a friend of mine, we were talking about weird stuff and what not. He said "For a few weeks now I feel like someones constantly shouting in my ear" so as a good friend I laughed at him and asked what he was on about. He said "I dunno, I just feel like at any minute now i'm going to hear a voice scream something down my ear" I was all like yeah.... shut up.

I just had the exact feeling he meant!! It's like I'm waiting for someone to shout or scream down my ear, or I can already hear it in my mind? I know this sounds like a crock of horse spit but that's the best way I can explain it.

I think i'm losing it!! Does anyone ever have this feeling?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

It happens to me all the time. The question is...do you really want to know what they are shouting? Sorry had to edit. I just meant that, it was a curiosity for me at first, but it would draw my attention away from other things. It's like an echo that isn't in tune yet. This sounds weird, but you have to find the frequency in your head. Almost visualize a sine wave longer or shorter. You will find it. It's hard to always hold on to it, because you get excited. You have to let go of emotion. That's my best advise. Peace

[edit on 5-7-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

It happens to me all the time. The question is...do you really want to know what they are shouting? Peace

Hey, thanks for replying. It's not really words that get said, it's more of a T-Rex roar. But a few occasions come to think of it, I've heard my dad shouting me and my mum and when I asked what they were like WTF are you on about?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

No worries. I have my theories on what exactly it could be. It is definitely interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

No worries. I have my theories on what exactly it could be. It is definitely interesting to say the least.

To be honest, I have had a few of them before, I just didn't want to appear weird lol. I usually get them when I'm sitting alone and visualize a face screaming next to my ear. But as you say it is interesting. Would you mind sharing your theory on this? either in the thread or U2U?

top topics

join