It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies in Religion & Spiritualism (FORUM UPDATE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
As we keep trying to stress, this forum is for the discussion of conspiracy-related subjects that involve religion, or conspiracies that are within organized religions. If your thread is general-religion and theology based (including the ever-popular Bible inconsistencies and conflicts topics) your thread will be moved to the general religion discussion forum, Faith, Spirituality & Theology on BelowTopSecret.com: www.belowtopsecret.com... (Your existing ATS username and password works on BTS) A number of threads have recently been moved there, and new threads that don't fit the above guidelines will continue to be moved to BTS. So if you don't see a thread here in which you've been participating, check Faith, Spirituality & Theology on BTS where it most likely has been moved. . [Edited on 8-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
thank you for the information

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Thanks for the update! Great idea

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
personally i myself believe that the bible and several of its relating writings such as the quaran ect... are all a way for power... I believe oh yea there was a jesus... but he was a power hungry man and i believe that the bible and others are just a way that ancient civlizations kept their stronghold on the government they lived in.. thats just me tho

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the help big guy.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So thats where my thread went.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
this forum is for the discussion of conspiracy-related subjects that involve religion, or conspiracies that are within organized religions.

Oh yes please ban the religious stuff to the "Deny boredom"

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thanks for keeping us updated Skeptic!

top topics

join