It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overthrowing the United States Government

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I believe that our founders got it mostly right for their time and put provisions in our Constitution so that it could adapt to the future. The Congressional House is no longer needed since it is possible for us to represent ourselves. The Senate should remain to keep the balance between State and National issues. The rub is that Congress would have to vote to do away with themselves; not likely. I'm not sure of what the outcome would be if a national effort were made to stop voting in any congressional races. If it could be done and no one was elected by the end of the incumbent's term, would the seat go empty? Doubtful. More than likely we will have to throw the bums out and get physical about it if necessary. Liberty is never easy or cheap. The beauty of it would be that all the lobbyists and their money would have to be spent on the American people instead of lining political pockets of representatives that only represent themselves. Committee work would be better carried out by committees that actually consist of people that know something about what their committee should do.

Its a shame that it will be so difficult to get rid of 435 jobs and their staffers since they have no problem doing away with hundreds of thousands of ours at a time. It can be done, but will take all the patriots. If the will of the people is obvious, violence could be avoided. The military is made up of our sons and daughters that I believe would do their job and protect our nation as we make a much needed internal change for the better.

The time of Republican and Democrat has passed. Its time for common sense and the people!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
you totally right. Republicans and Democrats are only looking out for their own parties, not the country. They keep us distracted and stupid. Look at our schooling system. The school funds are always the first to get cut. They want us stupid. Some of us have seen through this and if you ask me its time to fight. When our freedoms are being taken away we have the right to fight. Its what our country was based off of. Now is the time to do it. I think we all should rise up and begin to take back what is ours. We all would obviously prefer the peacful way, but if the goal can not be achieved through peace, then im afraid our only option is through revolution

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Everyone is talking about this discovering a way to bring back freedom. there are militias all over the United States. we create our own militias and get in touch with these other parties around the states and not using violence but a simple "government # you" declaration. we can poke them till they issue martial law. then all the people in the u.s. or the majority will stand beside us, after they piss the people off they destroy themselves. their anger is their weakness. this is what i think may work best i haven't read the last pages of this topic but i would like to see your other ideas and my flaws. just a basic plan with minimal thought. thank you.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
we are at the stage where we are now realizing how much we have lost since the beginning of the first world war. this realization of the government's way to lie to the people is the first sign of its suppresive ways. we are the only country that uses the most pro government propaganda in the world. we first used propaganda in ww1 and we topped all other countries with propaganda. then again in world war 2. but in vietnam was when first caught on when they started to draft us without choice. now that we created a monster that is literally unstoppable through votes and alike. violence will only get us killed. they put fear in our minds by telling us the economy is now sunk. they are using it to stop us from disagreeing with them and to put all our trust in them, well i'll tell you what i have to say! # them! i didn't get to vote on whether or not the patriot act should have gone through! now i can't say our government sucks because i'll get thrown into guantamo bay? well i don't give a #! let them do their worst. i refuse to stand down and to watch them destroy the world for greed. i will not stand down as they try to suppress us. where are the photos of the american concentration camps where they held asian AMERiCAN citizens? they are in control of a lot of people martial law would be the last thing they'd want to do. it would spark the anger of the american people! lets not stand down lets press forward and accomplish our right to free ourselves from the restraints of their prison for those who speak, and investigate!
don't tread on me
thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by o22a6ar

Most people have become corporate drones, nothing more.

Glassy eyed, with a fake smile plastered upon the lips.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I agree with what you are saying here. The US government has became more corrupted then what the people want. But you plan on keeping the senate is good but making the house of the people. That doesn't work. If you did this millions of Americans would attained but there wouldn't be room. Also how would it be organized. I would propose on keeping the House of Representatives, have to reps per state. Have only one party the United Peoples Party. With one party and two reps per state it would create equality and one party would be easier and able to solve problems faster. We would combine the US constitution and the Articles of Confederation together take parts of the Articles and put them into the US Constitution. But how can we achieve victory on establishing a new regime? Peaceful approach would fail. The US government could deal with protest. A armed revolution would achieve are victory as a whole. But in order to achieve revolution we need weapons, vehicles, support, allies, and people. Many people would want to destroy are government. The only countries to support a revolution would be Syria, Pakistan, North Korea, China, Vietnam, Cuba, and more if you could show that the country is weak. If I could choose a new form of government it would be a Democratic Federal Republic.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join